Options
DOPEdweebz
DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
edited May 2012 in From the Cheap Seats

Comments

• bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL @ catching feelings & losing $ over a gesture. He better get LeBron to pay his fine.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol, I like how the knee collector adjusted that ? 's ankle in time.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't even look at the replay that ? make you grab your own neck
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lebron and wade told granger the ? he was doin was stupid
    they showed that ? how to really show that you ain't backin down
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL I saw his wink live. He can't even wink right.
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Granger is probably glad that's not him getting a forearm to the throat....
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    granger and hibbert lookin like mike epps on some "tryin to be a gangsta, but you really gotta do that ? (i really gotta do this ? ?!)"
  • MR.CJ
    Options
    granger and hibbert lookin like mike epps on some "tryin to be a gangsta, but you really gotta do that ? (i really gotta do this ? ?!)"

lol ? like its not that serious
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lancechoking.jpg

damn who's choking now.
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it's funny how shittman dropped after strong arming lance to the throat .and lance was still standing... that's that brooklyn strength... #pitt man weak ass
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Granger is probably glad that's not him getting a forearm to the throat....

Lebron seem to be trying with thise errand? elbows
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I cant wait to thursday Pacers better goon out to atleast save face.
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol that'll show him
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    didn't Lance apologize the next day for the gesture, and he still catches a beatin'?

OK

there HAS to be blood drawn in Game 6
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dexter Pittman = Real ?

:tu
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Young Chris play for the Heat?
  • sapo614
    sapo614 Members Posts: 794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How long before the bounty issue surfaces in the NBA
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Mally_G wrote: »
    didn't Lance apologize the next day for the gesture, and he still catches a beatin'?

OK

1st off what he did, didn't even warrant an apology... ? are soft

this is good ol trash talking, it goes to show u that alot of these ? babies wouldn't have have made it as waterboys in the 80-90's.

Juan Howard who is an OG I salute , but approaching Lance was some cornball ? ,

what do Miami ? got to do??? reduce testosterone before signing a contract ???
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options

OK

this is good ol trash talking, it goes to show u that alot of these ? babies wouldn't have have made it as waterboys in the 80-90's.

Wasnt it the old heads that screamed for an apology? Kenny smith and Charles Barkley (born in the early 60's) took issue.

If anything the Heats stars need to stop crying about Granger and the other things.
    In the end, Lance need to pay his dues before he start doing dumb ? .
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? Stephenson lucky he didn't end up like Andrew Bogut
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lance get props from me he took it like a G plus hit those 2 freethrows. Dont worry there will be blood come Thursday
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lance get props from me he took it like a G plus hit those 2 freethrows. Dont worry there will be blood come Thursday

Str8 up. He played the nice guy role, apologized, and still caught one. That ? ain't right. Makes his apology worthless.

If Game 6 gets out of hand in terms of the score, there's going to be sooooo many scuffles. Too bad there won't be any actual fights, but there will be scuffles, and tons of rough play throughout the game.

This should be one game that Stern tells the refs to swallow the whistles and let them fight to survive to play another day or advance.

OK

@bolded, that's the nature of today's athletes.......pampered ? 's. The owners got these dudes protected and pampered that the real killer instinct to win is all but gone. Now, you just have to go with the flow of how the refs call games and let natural ability and some dictation guide whomever to victory. But that's a whole other story.

• MR.CJ
    Options
    game 6 will probably be called tight
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Str8 up. He played the nice guy role, apologized, and still caught one. That ? ain't right. Makes his apology worthless.

If Game 6 gets out of hand in terms of the score, there's going to be sooooo many scuffles. Too bad there won't be any actual fights, but there will be scuffles, and tons of rough play throughout the game.

This should be one game that Stern tells the refs to swallow the whistles and let them fight to survive to play another day or advance.

OK

@bolded, that's the nature of today's athletes.......pampered ? 's. The owners got these dudes protected and pampered that the real killer instinct to win is all but gone. Now, you just have to go with the flow of how the refs call games and let natural ability and some dictation guide whomever to victory. But that's a whole other story.

WTF?? First you moan about Stephenson getting checked and then in the next breath the athletes are ? 's?? And ? that apology....it was nothing but a TV soundbite. This is some old time hockey ? ....? with the stars and the goons will come check you...its too important for the stars to miss games. Oakley damn near made a career out of this.