The Official 2011-2012 NBA Season Thread 4.0

Options

Comments

• D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FOH making all of these different threads.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    which one of you ? closed that MJ/KD thread. Braze you ? ? , what part of Im not comparing KD to MJ didnt you understand? I just found it funny you listed Kobe's scoring ships and not KD's. ? you and your feelings ? . now u see why I dont respect you. you be pullin hoe ? like that.

? i aint no mod... i didnt have ? to do with that thread gettin clapped.

you a ? ? with out of control emotions. thats why you stay gettin wacks and feelings. but dont worry, mumo will be here to console your mark ass, later.

shout out to russell westbrook and james harden... it would take 2 LA ? to come out to OKC and make yall relevant

• smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Axel, you greasy ass smoker lookin ? ? . dont you got some car to be washin for 10 dollars? ? outta my face Pookie.

lmao u gotta be a white boy Iont kno any ? dis emotional i swear haha

I dont know any ? who ride anothers ? strap this hard. u still mad from a week ago. get over it crybaby.
  • smokelahoma
    Options
    peagle05 wrote: »
    peagle05 wrote: »
    which one of you ? closed that MJ/KD thread. Braze you ? ? , what part of Im not comparing KD to MJ didnt you understand? I just found it funny you listed Kobe's scoring ships and not KD's. ? you and your feelings ? . now u see why I dont respect you. you be pullin hoe ? like that.

i closed it.

Peagle, word of advice. when somebody is throwin insults at someone, at least give them a chance to respond and then close it.

doesnt seem to be stopping you right now lol

u made me come all the way over here to do it tho lol
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? always crying on here, what they got in the water in Oklahoma for you to be this ? made
  • Inglewood_B
    edited May 2012
    Options
    infamous, eat a ? bro. I aint even do nothin to you.

Waaa waaa stop getting homotional
    its WAY too early in da thread for dis amount of feelings Smokelahomo lls

exactly. bipolar ass ? snappin at the most random ? . postin with a chip on his shoulder, probably kuz he come from that nothin ass city

• Anti_matter
    Anti_matter Members Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    4.0>>>>>3.0

this ? is 7 pages long with only about 8 or 9 NBA related posts in it

• peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    4.0>>>>>3.0

DAP.gif
  • smokelahoma
    Options

you a ? ? with out of control emotions. thats why you stay gettin wacks and feelings. but dont worry, mumo will be here to console your mark ass, later.

shout out to russell westbrook and james harden... it would take 2 LA ? to come out to OKC and make yall relevant

I aint say you had ? to do with the thread gettin clapped ? . I said I dont respect your ? ass cuz you started poppin ? for no reason. I stay gettin wacks and feelings cuz yall some ? ass ? that wouldnt bust a grape in a food fight so you do all your "bullying" on the internet cuz you too frail in real life to do any real damage. shout out to Daz Dillinger, an Oklahoma ? that made cali music what it was.
  • peagle05
    Options
    4.0>>>>>3.0

been a slow day lol that should change shortly
  • D.D.S.
    Options
    this ? smokelahoma is a straight ? . this ? really wanna fight over this internet ? .
  • Inglewood_B
    Options
    smoklahomo out here fired up over nothin

Mini_powerlifter_amped.gif
  • smokelahoma
    Options
    D.D.S. wrote: »
    this ? smokelahoma is a straight ? . this ? really wanna fight over this internet ? .

naw not really cuz I know aint none of these busters gonna shoot one anyway so why sweat it? and you can eat a ? too bruh, I dont even know u.
  • Inglewood_B
    Options

I aint say you had ? to do with the thread gettin clapped ? . I said I dont respect your ? ass cuz you started poppin ? for no reason. I stay gettin wacks and feelings cuz yall some ? ass ? that wouldnt bust a grape in a food fight so you do all your "bullying" on the internet cuz you too frail in real life to do any real damage. shout out to Daz Dillinger, an Oklahoma ? that made cali music what it was.

that what this about? you feelin bullied, ? ?

lmao. log off.

• D.D.S.
    Options

naw not really cuz I know aint none of these busters gonna shoot one anyway so why sweat it? and you can eat a ? too bruh, I dont even know u.

smh @ u feeling like u gettin bullied on the internet.
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    4.0>>>>>3.0

but the randomness of it tho... with the kat pics from inglewood and everything else..

and Kat coming here alone makes it >>>
  • smokelahoma
    Options

lmao. log off.

I put it in quotations for a reason, ? . lol @ this comin from the guy that started cryin when I gave props to Laker fans and left you out. u lost.
  • blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn I see it gets very personal up in here
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Axel, you greasy ass smoker lookin ? ? . dont you got some car to be washin for 10 dollars? ? outta my face Pookie.

lmao u gotta be a white boy Iont kno any ? dis emotional i swear haha

I dont know any ? who ride anothers ? strap this hard. u still mad from a week ago. get over it crybaby.

wat am i mad about? lol im in my room drinkin ice tea bout to watch my Celtics play im just flabbergasted by ya emotions
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • D.D.S.
    Options
    *waits for someone to make a 5.0 version*
  • smokelahoma
    Options

smh @ u feeling like u gettin bullied on the internet.

I never said I felt like I was gettin bullied, I put it in quotations for a reason ? .
  • peagle05
    Options
  • Inglewood_B
    Options

lmao. log off.

I put it in quotations for a reason, ? . lol @ this comin from the guy that started cryin when I gave props to Laker fans and left you out. u lost.

hurry up and get to the post where you invite me out to OKC and challenge me to a fist fight

This discussion has been closed.