Who will win the 2013 Superbowl?

Options
KINGOFDAARCADE
KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2012 in From the Cheap Seats
AFC Contenders: Patriots, Texans, Steelers, Ravens, Bengals (don't sleep), maybe the Jets

NFC Contenders: Packers, 49ers, Giants, Eagles, Cowboys, Lions, Bears, Falcons, Saints are dangerous if they have Brees, and Buccaneers got a lot better in the offseason.

Cant see too many teams outside of those that will be threats. So who will win the next Superbowl? Might be too early to call, but that's what makes the predictions even better.

Comments

• dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is football not basketball, impossible to even predict who will make the playoffs let alone the super bowl. But if I had to guess it would be whomever represents the NFC. AFC is a weak conference right now.
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is football not basketball, impossible to even predict who will make the playoffs let alone the super bowl. But if I had to guess it would be whomever represents the NFC. AFC is a weak conference right now.

I kind of agree, but the AFC elite can still compete with the NFC elite.

NFC just has better 2nd tier teams (Falcons, Lions, Bears, Eagles, etc...)
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    I really feel like my Bears going all the way but hey I'll let their play do the talking.
  • Miltown Marauder
    Miltown Marauder Members Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Buccaneers. We just re-upped a deep roaster.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    As much as i would like the Giants to win it i doubt theyll pull it off again
  • mr.jamrock
    mr.jamrock Members Posts: 435 ✭✭✭
    Options
    i wanna say my squad tampa. but I got a feeling Ravens may pull one out, had the Eagles but i still feel like their missing something.
  • WildcatOffense
    WildcatOffense Members Posts: 961
    Options
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    eagles or falcons
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Unless Brady blows his knee out...
  • dallas' 4 eva
    Options

I don't know man, the NFC has some superb teams(Packers, Saints(before the bounty program), 49ers), while when I look at the AFC the two best teams in that conference the Pats and the Ravens just don't seem to match up to me. The AFC needs to begin rebuilding there squads conference wide because I predicted back when the Saints won in '09 the NFC would win at least 5 straight super bowls and so far it's been three in a row.
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not the Chargers or the Cowboys.
    I'd bet my life on that.
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • dallas' 4 eva
    Options
    Not the Chargers or the Cowboys.
    I'd bet my life on that.

I wouldn't sleep on my Cowboys bro we made moves in the offseason. We gonna be legit pretty soon bet that.
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not the cowboys but thats why we play the game
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mumo_X wrote: »
    its Matt Ryan's time now. I expect him to lead the Falcons to they 1st SB Win and get that MVP.....

because it damn sure wont be josh freeman and the bucs

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bears/Philly both got a good chance.

But Ima still say the Saints..down for my squad no matter what
  • dallas' 4 eva
    Options
    People keep saying Philly, real talk I wouldn't be suprised if they finish in last place in our division this upcoming season. The Eagles are still terribly flawed(not saying my Cowboys don't have flaws either though before people say I'm just hating).
  • angrymaninc
    angrymaninc Members Posts: 657 ✭✭✭
    Options

I don't know man, the NFC has some superb teams(Packers, Saints(before the bounty program), 49ers), while when I look at the AFC the two best teams in that conference the Pats and the Ravens just don't seem to match up to me. The AFC needs to begin rebuilding there squads conference wide because I predicted back when the Saints won in '09 the NFC would win at least 5 straight super bowls and so far it's been three in a row.

stop it b... as much as i hate the pats they are a better team than most nfc teams; also you can't call the ravens the 2nd best team in the afc, they're not even the best team in their conference (Steelers are a much more balanced team imo). Although they have a weaker defense than the ravens, the texans are also a much better balanced team than the ravens, so are the bengals

Now let's go to the nfc for a second...

We have the packers, the 9ers, the lions, and a split between the falcons or the saints (depending on whether or not Brees plays this season) that could be considered powerhouses and no i will not include the giants in there cause as much as i love them they've never had a dominating season; save the teams i just mentioned you have a division that pretty much ressembles the afc
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • dallas' 4 eva
    Options

stop it b... as much as i hate the pats they are a better team than most nfc teams; also you can't call the ravens the 2nd best team in the afc, they're not even the best team in their conference (Steelers are a much more balanced team imo). Although they have a weaker defense than the ravens, the texans are also a much better balanced team than the ravens, so are the bengals

We have the packers, the 9ers, the lions, and a split between the falcons or the saints (depending on whether or not Brees plays this season) that could be considered powerhouses and no i will not include the giants in there cause as much as i love them they've never had a dominating season; save the teams i just mentioned you have a division that pretty much ressembles the afc

Of course the Pats are better than most NFC teams I was only comparing them to other elite teams. You mean to tell me if you had to place money on the Pats against either the Packers or 49ers or Saints your money is still going to be on the Pats. Also the Ravens beat the Steelers twice last season one of those games was a complete ass whooping. I don't know about the Begals and the Texans yet. If they continue how they were last season into this season then I'll say they are for real. Too many teams have great seasons only to fall off next season. Only reason why I keep the 49ers in there is because they have had the talent for YEARS just not the coaching to push them over the edge.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seattle Seahawks

*shrugs*
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just want the Cowboys to not beat themselves... Playoffs would be nice...
  • angrymaninc
    angrymaninc Members Posts: 657 ✭✭✭
    Options

Of course the Pats are better than most NFC teams I was only comparing them to other elite teams. You mean to tell me if you had to place money on the Pats against either the Packers or 49ers or Saints your money is still going to be on the Pats. Also the Ravens beat the Steelers twice last season one of those games was a complete ass whooping. I don't know about the Begals and the Texans yet. If they continue how they were last season into this season then I'll say they are for real. Too many teams have great seasons only to fall off next season. Only reason why I keep the 49ers in there is because they have had the talent for YEARS just not the coaching to push them over the edge.

HELL NO!!!!!! lol i hate the pats with a passion and i honestly think that both the packers and the saints could still whip the patriots (not the 9ers)

And yea you rite the ravens did beat the steelers twice last season... but their offense has been so inconsistent i have never nor do i now see them as a threat... as a coach i would much rather be facing the ravens than the steelers

And i agree with your last point about teams being inconsistent but the texans had the tools for years they only had to work on their defense... which they did... Bengals is a similar story they stepped their defensive game way up but their veterans stopped playing so they changed the staff but like you said nothing is set in stone we have to see what's going to happen once the season starts