Options
stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2012 in The Reason

Comments

• Beware
    Beware Members Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭
    Options
    for a good rapper push a ton's diss tracks are weak as ? !!!!!!!
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is cool.Grimey type ? .Pusha all day
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this is an ill joint right here HA HA HA HA biggie voice lol ;)
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    Options
    damn pusha is reppin da 757 va hard n this video i cant even front da video is tuff but i still feel like this beef is WWE...
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good drop t/s. I dropped the trailer for this video in that Pusha-T vs Lil Wayne thread a few days ago.
  • yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • thatni99ajahmal
    thatni99ajahmal Members Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So what was so special about this record?

That was some real mediocre ? . Nothing was really said.

Seriously listen to the lines bruh alot of it could be reaches but i think he callin them ? ? every chance he get on there..
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Luv da video... VA is most def slept on. Real grimy street niccas out there.
  • southernmade
    southernmade Members Posts: 2,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cool video.....I want the other diss track now..
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Hiding behind them other ? but they ain't killas" - @Drake
    "Throwing that flag up, you hot ? . Taking half of everything you get" @ Wayne
    "I was really in that TravelLodge. You just lying through ya catalogue" @ Wayne
    "You can keep ya beats ? , we'd much rather share ya ? ? , ? ? " @ Young Chop

"They got you talkin that big ? , little do you know we don't miss ? . / Them ? using you as a ? . You see they never loaded they guns./ Now you out here by yourself. Ask Steve Jobs, wealth don't buy health." @ Drake

"You signed to one ? , that's signed to another ? , that's signed to three ? , now that's bad luck" - I thought that was at Ace Hood. Isn't Ace WeTheBest/Young Money/Cash Money?
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ain't seen a vid this gritty since Bussin
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn pusha was out berkley and norview.....? is real out there
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^ when I was in VA which was years ago it was dem project niccas. Tidewater park, onley ,and park place.
  • rapmastermind
    rapmastermind Members Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    The only complaint I have about the track is his flow is slightly off, sometimes it's like he's talking not even rapping. But the song is Hard body to me. He obviously learned from Big cause that joint had tons of subliminals in them. Video was a basic hood video but a song like this, that's exactly what it needed to be.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    first time hearing this. i ? with Clipse, didnt really check for Pusha since he was with GOOD. this goes hard as ? though.

them ? aint dyin for you
  • Axel Realest
    Axel Realest Members Posts: 76 ✭✭
    Options
    You call that living out your dreams, how u gon' fly without ur wings. Lol, that is real talks, he saying that Wayne sold his soul and is ? about it yet jumps on evey track talking about how great his life is. If u know u know, if u dont u will
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? was pathetic. Pusha sets the bar so low. Is an intelligent Hip Hop fan supposed to be entertained by junkies, unemployed men who live in underdeveloped neighborhoods, and a mediocre rapper riding on a bicycle with another man? Lmao, are you ? kidding me. I'm not a Young Money fan in the least but this is just horrible. This is worst than the disses that Common put out ("You Canada Dry...Say my name say my name", lol, really).
  • thatni99ajahmal
    thatni99ajahmal Members Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    You call that living out your dreams, how u gon' fly without ur wings. Lol, that is real talks, he saying that Wayne sold his soul and is ? about it yet jumps on evey track talking about how great his life is. If u know u know, if u dont u will

I know its a reach but i was thinking he saying them ? are ? lol like ? pad wings
    That 3 million line might be about Wayne too..
  • OceanState
    OceanState Members Posts: 203
    Options
    besides him riding on that bike, dope video
  • Axel Realest
    Axel Realest Members Posts: 76 ✭✭
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    ? was pathetic. Pusha sets the bar so low. Is an intelligent Hip Hop fan supposed to be entertained by junkies, unemployed men who live in underdeveloped neighborhoods, and a mediocre rapper riding on a bicycle with another man? Lmao, are you ? kidding me. I'm not a Young Money fan in the least but this is just horrible. This is worst than the disses that Common put out ("You Canada Dry...Say my name say my name", lol, really).

Yeah I hear that, but the truth is that is the harsh reality that millions of us have to wake up to every mornin, myself includedand we still are able to smile through all the ? .now if rich motherfukers wanna help out, they should but as u can see they dont, but we aint gona scream we aint ? , thats what they want us to scream so we feel helpless and lost. To quote Pusha 'ask steve jobs money cant buy u health.
  • L3NU
    L3NU Members Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    song is mad over rated and and as a diss track it really falls short i honestly dont see the hype about this...

i think people are excited that someone who isnt a no name might finally be going in on wayne..not those jay-z 50 cent jabs but i mean really going in...but he didnt go in on this song but it shows signs that he might
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Video fits the song well. Great way to compliment such a grimey record.