Chicago....y'all got some splainin' to do....smdh

Options
nex gin
nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
wgntv.com/news/wgntv-chicago-shootings-25-shot-overnight-in-chicago-20120527,0,5184162.story

25 shot overnight in Chicago
Separate shootings throughout the city

WGN News

6:48 p.m. CDT, May 27, 2012
25 people were shot in Chicago overnight.

19-year-old Jaleel Beasley and two other young men were hit just after 2 a.m. outside a bar in the Lawndale neighborhood.

Beasley died later at Mt Sinai hospital.

The other two men were brought to Stroger Hospital and are in stable condition.

Two other people were shot in the same area within 20 minutes of the first incident.

Police are investigating the possibility that the two events were related.

So far, no arrests have been made in connection with any of the shootings.

I ask my homeboy all the time why he moved his ass back to Chicago after college. I thought East St. Louis & Detroit always had some wild ? going on, but everytime I turn around y'all muphuffas have a weekend where nigguhs just spraying ? up. 25 people shot in 1 night and no arrests? I know it's hot outside, but damn...y'all need a hug....a guidance counselor....a father figure....a teddy bear balloon....something. Is the gang ? still poppin' like that or is it just young nigguhs whilin' out?

Comments

• king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's them gangbanging drug dealing ?
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Same areas all the time. ? it my neighborhood is straight. Let them take each other out.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Yea, Chi-town on some other ?
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicago is burning I guess
  • king hassan
    Options
    I went out of town for the weekend anyway, but when I got back this is what I come across. And J Gutta don't live in a black hood that's why he say that ? lol
  • nex gin
    Options

I can dig that, but what makes Chi nigguhs so much different? There's gangbanging, drug dealing nigguhs in plenty of big cities, but it's like the Chi dudes be going overboard w/ the gunplay. Don't get me wrong...some of my closest friends are from there & all of them rep something....BD mostly, couple VLs...few stones, but all of them dudes are pretty laid back.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This aint even shocking anymore, you expect this to happen over a holiday weekend
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    detroit is still far more worse than the chi, don't let the media fool u...
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They're gonna put those NY gun enforcement laws in Chicago in a minute...
  • Preacher Man
    Preacher Man Members Posts: 26
    Options
    how do i start a thread on here?
  • J-GUTTA
    Options
    @nex gin that laid back attitude comes with age. Growing up though coming from NY was hood enough but ? coming here was some next ? cats shoot each other of how you wear your hat because of gangs.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gang ? is too entrenched. ? aunties and nephews repping ? because its just what they do joe.

? trippin over fitted cap positioning.

Yo what if i rock a fedora?
  • king hassan
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »

I can dig that, but what makes Chi nigguhs so much different? There's gangbanging, drug dealing nigguhs in plenty of big cities, but it's like the Chi dudes be going overboard w/ the gunplay. Don't get me wrong...some of my closest friends are from there & all of them rep something....BD mostly, couple VLs...few stones, but all of them dudes are pretty laid back.
    RIght, pretty much the same ? as anywhere. We just got more people here. But then again it's those certain areas where that ? kicks off, my hood is half and half with that bs. And also they were all black and latino and you know how the news like to show us in the negative light

• King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

you gotta ask permission first
  • J-GUTTA
    Options
    @chitown bully ? I can't lie that was my 1 st thought when I heard 95% was coming. Lake front was made fly this weekend though.
  • nex gin
    Options
    Be$T_1 wrote: »
    detroit is still far more worse than the chi, don't let the media fool u...

Yeah...I've heard Detroit & Flint were shitholes too. My homegirl talking about moving to Detroit w/ her family & I just give her the WTF face....like of all the places you want to move to.....

Chi the only place I hear of though where it ain't nothing to have double digit shootings on any given weekend. I'm not even sure them NY gun laws would help. Seems like it would be better to be caught w/ the tool than w/o it.

• Preacher Man
    Options

what type of ? is that?? are you serious?
  • nex gin
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    @nex gin that laid back attitude comes with age. Growing up though coming from NY was hood enough but ? coming here was some next ? cats shoot each other of how you wear your hat because of gangs.

Last time I was in the Chi was like around '97. Almost got into it w/ 2 Lords in the mall over that hat ? .
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You must aquire 300 posts to start a discussion if you have more questions, take a look at the stickied threads

Or ask a mod

And when i say ask a mod I mean not my ass

I have 2 question limit for most posters and you've already had your one

• king hassan
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    @chitown bully ? I can't lie that was my 1 st thought when I heard 95% was coming. Lake front was made fly this weekend though.

Man I heard it was a big brawl on the Lakefront this w.e.
  • J-GUTTA
    Options
    @gin my 1st week here a mini van of Latin Kings did that ? to me but my accent was still strong so they realized Im not originally from here and gave me a pass. I hated coming here but I grew to love it
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Hottest weekend so far this year, everybody was out. Thats why i stayed my ass inside. ? crazy 10 people died this weekend smh
  • Preacher Man
    Options
    haute wrote: »

You must aquire 300 posts to start a discussion if you have more questions, take a look at the stickied threads

Or ask a mod

And when i say ask a mod I mean not my ass

I have 2 question limit for most posters and you've already had your one

? . i didnt ask you. you answered my question on your own. my 2 question count still applies. thank you tho.
  • king hassan
    Options
    skooby2315 wrote: »
    Hottest weekend so far this year, everybody was out. Thats why i stayed my ass inside. ? crazy 10 people died this weekend smh

Man up Skoobz lol
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    skooby2315 wrote: »

You cant be afraid to walk in your neighborhood