"THERE'S ONLY LIKE 7 FEMALES HERE", "THIS SITE IS LIKE 90% MALE"

Options

Comments

• MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mdcu16 wrote: »
    @rico_ENS it has nothing to do with being scared, it's about respecting people's privacy so please don't assume... Ok.... Thanks

@deepeastoaklandp @cainmarko

Thanks for the breakdown
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you know what ..... at first i met OP's reasoning with speculative sarcasm ... but you know ... i gotta give this ? a salute .... this man is on a crusade ...and bruh ... i respect the campaign .... i mean my dude is doing research and investigation .... follow up interviews and whatnot ... i mean really on that Brokaw ? tho ... i aint even mad tho ... shoulda known ..leave it to a oakland ? to get the ladies comfortable ...

cheers.gif

............... nh @ this dude winking btw ...only gif i could find..
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuyxX5P5Xug

@*~queenbee~*
    http://community.allhiphop.com/profile/comments/18844/*~queenbee~*
    Thanks for not lurking anymore

@laydee
    Sai tahay you beautiful african amazon.

@300e
    thanks for not lurking any more

BOOM!!! IN YO FACE @tabatha_
    4jan7o.gif

• PILL_COSBY
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFerLNdpwO4
    @HailBlackMary
    What's going on my sista?

@yanniiiee

That nasty rumor of you being a lezbo that you denied is now fact on these I.C streets. Bring yo sexy ass back and clear yo name girl!!!

@kanggoodie

You texas ? have been on some lame ? on these I.C streets for the past few years. You just gone let ? clown yo woman? you just gone stand there and let this nasty rumor become fact on these i.c streets? YOU AINT GONE STAND UP FOR YO WOMAN DAWG!!!!???
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    @lillysha23
    Hello.

@KinkyCurls

What's good wit chu girl? Ever since your pictures dropped you been lurking like crazy! You look cute(no R. kelly) and I love your natural hair. You looked white washed as ? but you look good lol.

STOP ALL THAT DAMN COONING!!!!!!!!!!!
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I thought kinky curls was a dude tho
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    Nope, she a young ass white washed chick. I'm gonna set her straight and make her see the dark.

• Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    Nope, she a young ass white washed chick. I'm gonna set her straight and make her see the dark.

1402864_o.gif
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    @sanityovar8ted817
    Soooo, it's obvious you're not new even though you just signed up.

What was your I.C name before?

If I'm wrong and you're indeed new then did this thread make you finally stop lurking?

@tupacfan

Welcome back girl
    peace-pipe-10t.jpg

Oh yeah, THE CHOCTAW >>>>>>>>>
  • sanityovar8ted817
    sanityovar8ted817 Members Posts: 133
    Options
    @sanityovar8ted817

If I'm wrong and you're indeed new then did this thread make you finally stop lurking?

@tupacfan

Welcome back girl
    peace-pipe-10t.jpg

lets just say i was exposed right before the back by thanksgiving fiasco, lol what gave me away
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    @sanityovar8ted817

@tupacfan

Welcome back girl
    peace-pipe-10t.jpg

lets just say i was exposed right before the back by thanksgiving fiasco, lol what gave me away
    Just certain ? you posted. You just jumped right in like you been posting for a minute lol. Who were you though? A ? load of chicks got exposed and some are still posting so just re-introduce yo self. Stop being a punk lol.
  • sanityovar8ted817
    Options
    @sanityovar8ted817

@tupacfan

Welcome back girl
    peace-pipe-10t.jpg

Just certain ? you posted. You just jumped right in like you been posting for a minute lol. Who were you though? A ? load of chicks got exposed and some are still posting so just re-introduce yo self. Stop being a punk lol.
    id rather stay anonymous if you dont mind
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    @sanityovar8ted817

@tupacfan

Welcome back girl
    peace-pipe-10t.jpg

I just peeped who you are lol don't worry, your secrets safe with me. The avi, your area code, and something you said in one of your post gave it away. Long time no post triple O.G!!!

Lets be real though, you kinda had that exposure coming. I completely understand why you want to stay low key lol. Anyway, welcome back gangsta.

• sanityovar8ted817
    Options
    @sanityovar8ted817

@tupacfan

Welcome back girl
    peace-pipe-10t.jpg

I just peeped who you are lol don't worry, your secrets safe with me. The avi, your area code, and something you said in one of your post gave it away. Long time no post triple O.G!!!

Lets be real though, you kinda had that exposure coming. I completely understand why you want to stay low key lol. Anyway, welcome back gangsta.
    lol i know who you are referring to and i am not she i am her older sister who was exposed prior to her exposure.
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    @sanityovar8ted817

@tupacfan

Welcome back girl
    peace-pipe-10t.jpg

lol i know who you are referring to and i am not she i am her older sister who was exposed prior to her exposure.
    WELL DAMN!!!! I had no Idea she had a older sister so I guess I don't remember you. Well it's funny that you're using the same avi as your little sister That I do know of. You might want to change that since you "starting over". I remembered that avi right before your little sister got exposed. Did you also used to post on the front page in the illseed rumor section like your little sister(before the I.C was created)?

Chicity wrote: »
    I don't think I've given DEOP enough credit for this thread
    Congrats

So, @Chicity, have you figured out who she is yet? Or are you still working on it lol.

• SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
  • sanityovar8ted817
    Options
    @sanityovar8ted817

@tupacfan

Welcome back girl
    peace-pipe-10t.jpg

WELL DAMN!!!! I had no Idea she had a older sister so I guess I don't remember you. Well it's funny that you're using the same avi as your little sister That I do know of. You might want to change that since you "starting over". I remembered that avi right before your little sister got exposed. Did you also used to post on the front page in the illseed rumor section like your little sister(before the I.C was created)?

Chicity wrote: »
    I don't think I've given DEOP enough credit for this thread
    Congrats

So, @Chicity, have you figured out who she is yet? Or are you still working on it lol.
    well ill change it and no i didnt comment on the first page , imma just do ya'll a favor and use my pic as an avi
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    @AJ_Beauty

Hello there my sista. I got 2 questions for you.

1. Are you a poster from the past? because your posting style seems very familiar. You also just jumped right into topics catching bodies like thaaaaaat.

2. If you're new then how long did you lurk this site before you decided to sign up? Did this thread bring you out of lurking?
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    real talk ....im giving this ? the early nomination for goat thread of the year ... thats real ? ... most powerful active thread on this site ....
  • KinkyCurls
    KinkyCurls Members Posts: 1,353 ✭✭
    Options
    @lillysha23
    Hello.

@KinkyCurls

What's good wit chu girl? Ever since your pictures dropped you been lurking like crazy! You look cute(no R. kelly) and I love your natural hair. You looked white washed as ? but you look good lol.

STOP ALL THAT DAMN COONING!!!!!!!!!!!

First off Im not a ?
    Second I was never lurking on this site I took a legit 9 months hiatus.
    Then I found out someone hacked into my account and started posting as me
    Third, I didnt know my pictures dropped in this site, I cant find them anywhere, see I dont have a social networking site and dont upload my pics into my computer, they stay in my camera/on my phone.
    But I did realize that A family member of mines has been posted all over this site, and everyone thinks she is me.
    I sent you a private message regarding this situation but you removed yourself from the conversation, so I am bringing it here. Its a sad situation because she is not at all affiliated with this forum or site. It has caused me great pain and divide in my family because she trusted me with her email adress and passwords/personal informations.
    After the incident I made my own local windows live email adress to aviod anymore personal info about her getting leaked.

Her full name address and phone number has been posted on this site because she was harrased by posters on this site through her email, and phone.
    One of the posters who hacked into her account and harrased her was banned and fined by a Judge, yes our family did press charges on her.

Now I dont know how you got your hands on her photo, and know that she is underaged, but either way if you were one of the posters posting her private facebook pictures and harrassing her through her personal phone and email, dont worry My family and the local police are still working on it.

Also know that what you are doing is illegal and is called cyberstalking!! and you could get up to 2 years of imprisonment and fined thousands of dollars.

ncsl.org/issues-research/telecom/cyberstalking-and-cyberharassment-laws.aspx
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    No need to get crazy in here

@deep east oakland p

Please remove that pic from your sig

Thanks
  • MissK
    Options
    Cain1 wrote: »
    Well damn..........

what I tell you?? smdh

• MissK
    Options
    @chi

lol, yep Cain had the nerve to do so in donkey....pffff...real funny.....

@cain

tumblr_m86pn8c6a51r4ixlg.gif
    lol
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    I love the movie The Help

Ol girl played a ? perfectly ....
This discussion has been closed.