DUDES: WOULD YOU SURPRESS YOUR SEX DRIVE FOR THE GIRL THAT YOU LOVE!!!!! NEED HELP.

Options
rockets
rockets Members Posts: 481 ✭✭✭
edited May 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
My cousin’s girls don’t like sex. My cousin just came from Jamaica, legally. He linked up with this chick and they really like each other. Any way he was at her house and she went to the bathroom. For some reason he went on her computer and happened to wonder into her computer journal or diary, what ever you call it. He emailed me the passage he read Below.

“I would love to have intellectual conversation rather than physical thrusting of the pelvis, i dont hate sex, but i definitely can do without it, i dont find pleasure in it, and i seriously believe its something people do when they get bored, i thought there was something wrong w me but now i see there are others who feel the same. Sometimes I just lay there and feel like, when the ? is this over and what is there on tv.”

Now my cousin is in a panic because he thought they have a nice connection is the bedroom. But recently she said she wants to lay off”being physical” and focus on their finances. She basically said once their finances are together they can “be together.” She said they have to plan for marriage. But he wants to ? . Now he thinks she is just making excuses. He don't want to bring it up cause then she would know he went throught her computer. So my question is can a relationship work with sex once a week or every couple of weeks if you focus on other things. My cousin thinks he can do it but I don’t know. Anyone have a situation similar to this.

Comments

• fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah, I don't "love" hoes to begin with.

? ? >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>"Loving" ?
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rockets wrote:
    My cousin’s girls don’t like sex. My cousin just came from Jamaica, legally. He linked up with this chick and they really like each other. Any way he was at her house and she went to the bathroom. For some reason he went on her computer and happened to wonder into her computer journal or diary, what ever you call it. He emailed me the passage he read Below.

“I would love to have intellectual conversation rather than physical thrusting of the pelvis, i dont hate sex, but i definitely can do without it, i dont find pleasure in it, and i seriously believe its something people do when they get bored, i thought there was something wrong w me but now i see there are others who feel the same. Sometimes I just lay there and feel like, when the ? is this over and what is there on tv.”

Now my cousin is in a panic because he thought they have a nice connection is the bedroom. But recently she said she wants to lay off”being physical” and focus on their finances. She basically said once their finances are together they can “be together.” She said they have to plan for marriage. But he wants to ? . Now he thinks she is just making excuses. He don't want to bring it up cause then she would know he went throught her computer. So my question is can a relationship work with sex once a week or every couple of weeks if you focus on other things. My cousin thinks he can do it but I don’t know. Anyone have a situation similar to this.

marvin-tikvah-o.gif
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's one thing to have self control over ? other women when you have a significant other, but if she is deciding not to give him any type of play then he needs to decide how much he really values her. I would of been out the door soon as I saw that passage regardless.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dunno about this. I mean her head is in the right place, but she has the thought of sex all wrong. And she feels that way, then maybe he needs to look elsewhere. B/c u can have the intellectual stimulation, as well as physical. Who says you had to chose one? But that's on her tho.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That might be the most pretentious ? I've ever read.
  • ChromaStoned
    ChromaStoned Members Posts: 938 ✭✭✭
    Options
    fail @ finding and falling in love with 1 of the 5% of the female population that finds sex revolting
  • rockets
    Options
    Will_89 wrote: »
    what u mean?

• rockets
    Options
    It's one thing to have self control over ? other women when you have a significant other, but if she is deciding not to give him any type of play then he needs to decide how much he really values her. I would of been out the door soon as I saw that passage regardless.

so you wouldnt advise on talking working something out wit her?

• Gooner
    Gooner Members Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he is allowed to ? other hoes
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rockets wrote: »
    Will_89 wrote: »
    what u mean?

The fact that she feels sex is so beneath her from an intellectual standpoint is pretentious.

• Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Do whatever gon make you sleep good at night...a ? is always gonna be a ? ..

Up to you to determine whether or not you willing to put in the work to deal with that ? ..

the next ? can't tell you how to deal with a ? you dealing with and if you gotta run to a ? for advice about your ? , you might as well let him ? your ? ...

Look inside yourself and determine whether or not the ? is worth your time..
  • SlickestR
    SlickestR Members Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he should leave that ? hanging, because he won't handle it...

no ? is going to stay in a relationship where it there's little to no-sexual involvement.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's gonna be a rough ride, if there isn't any love involved I'd say bounce. Once the steady flow of ass comes in she'll be forgotten. Prolly gonna cheat on her down the line anyway at that rate . Cut your losses early
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Until their "finances" are together? What the ? do dat mean.
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rockets wrote: »

so you wouldnt advise on talking working something out wit her?

If she is otherwise a good catch then it is certainly worth the try. If she won't compromise, me personally I couldn't handle it. I'm a freak, not even in a selfish way cuz I like to please my woman equally. So to have a relationship with no passion? Nah b..
  • terbear
    terbear Members Posts: 928 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    so after the conversation they just going to sit and watch tv. tell that ? to break out the checkers board hahahaha its going to be long relationship...WTF is your boy thinking ? no dont stay with her. he should man up and drop her and move on now thou seriously hes going to cheat hahaha. ? is dumb ? if he doesnt bring up the passage when he breaks it off i would tell her and then tell her ? ass you should have told me this from the jump
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Tommy_Milfhitta Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pass... If homeboi is under the illusion that one day wen finances r right and wen the wedding is done, he will be smashin her guts on da regular...pause! That aint happening. If he a normal guy dat likes 2 beat ? atleast 3 times a week, he will end up goin 4 sumthin strange. Coz homegal seems to be stingy with her ?
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A real ? would turn that girl out so she on the ? every night.

What he need to do in the first instance, is to get her comfortable in making herself ? , it's obvious from o/p that she is not experienced in this. A woman that does not know how to make herself ? , is less likely to enjoy the wonders of intercourse.

True stories.

This piece of knowledge is given to the young ? for free. You can thank me later.
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    shes a lesbian. tell your cousin to leave her
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    something happened to ol girl in her past
    if she associates sex with pelvis grinding
    plus she is giving him an ultimatum
    thats not a good look for any relationship
  • terbear
    Options
    Okay now that I'm on desktop.

I couldn't do this. She sounds like the type that sees sex merely as a necessary function and it can be really hard to reprogram that train of thought. He might lie to himself at first, but this will not end well. He'll end up cheating and she'll end up hating sex even more because of it.

@kat no diss kat you know i like you but i have got to ask a single mother with a s/o you dont find it disrespectful as hell to have your breast showing like that in your avatar? would your s/o be ok with that? would you be ok if your kid was doing that?lol

• Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    shes a lesbian. tell your cousin to leave her

Ding ding ding ding!
    It starts like that.I mean is there a reason for her to live with no sex.Not only is it biologically strange but also psychologically.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    He gotta let her go. Sex is very important in a relationship it's something both parties should enjoy. She just views sex as a job.
  • terbear
    Options
    terbear wrote: »

I couldn't do this. She sounds like the type that sees sex merely as a necessary function and it can be really hard to reprogram that train of thought. He might lie to himself at first, but this will not end well. He'll end up cheating and she'll end up hating sex even more because of it.

@kat no diss kat you know i like you but i have got to ask a single mother with a s/o you dont find it disrespectful as hell to have your breast showing like that in your avatar? would your s/o be ok with that? would you be ok if your kid was doing that?lol

terbear, no diss but mind your business little boy.

Last time I checked these were my ? .
    dont call me little boy you dont know me, i respect you as a woman so respect me as a man, and i'm going to assume, no your s/o wouldnt like that and no you wouldnt be cool with your daughter doing it. (if you in fact have a daughter i know you got a kid just not sure which sex cause its nothing i care to know) I'm going to leave it at that thank you for answering my questions i appreciate it you have a good day

• Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

terbear, no diss but mind your business little boy.

Last time I checked these were my ? .
    dont call me little boy you dont know me, i respect you as a woman so respect me as a man, and i'm going to assume, no your s/o wouldnt like that and no you wouldnt be cool with your daughter doing it. (if you in fact have a daughter i know you got a kid just not sure which sex cause its nothing i care to know) I'm going to leave it at that thank you for answering my questions i appreciate it you have a good day

Let her ? be out there ? ...Lean back ? .Lean back.