Women Who Play Hard-2-Get

Options
Tommy_Milfhitta
Tommy_Milfhitta Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
We have all come across them. I'm talking about that broad that is genuinely interested but she playing hard 2 get for fear of coming off 2 easy. I don't have much patience for these type of chicks always playin "D" when they can just keep it real and leave the games alone. The second I sense her "H2G" front, I usually throw in the towel early cos Im too grown 4 games. If after 2 weeks u still playing games I'm gone.

Do u ? stick it out till shawty gives in?? (as stated above, she already likes u but just makes it a lil harder)

Comments

• Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No, i just ? them.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Options
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is annoying..I usually just ignore then sometimes they'll wana get back on the team
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Options
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

They usually the types of broads to always complain that they are always single nd they can't seem to find a good man.... Pause ? ... Nah u just ? ? by playin H2G. There is about 3 ? to every man ratio (3:1)..? I look like watchn u play D when other broads are giving a ? play? Girlz are funny at times tho, takin ? all nonchalantly wen thers even badder broads outchea competing for the same steak lol..

? aint ? ...
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What are we 14 years old? I can understand not wanting to seem easy, but we grown outchea. Play hard to get w/ me and you won't get got. There's too many women out here who know what they want and ain't afraid to go for it to be wasting my time w/ a chick who is playing games.
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    What are we 14 years old? I can understand not wanting to seem easy, but we grown outchea. Play hard to get w/ me and you won't get got. There's too many women out here who know what they want and ain't afraid to go for it to be wasting my time w/ a chick who is playing games.

^^^^The truth has been spoken.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If everything was easy this world would b perfect. I didn't mind a challenge. Men are suppose to tackle tough challenges. If you ain't got no bench players then you hustlin backwards.
  • GodSpeed215
    GodSpeed215 Members Posts: 818 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The lion never goes for the fastest gazelle
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so your basically saying u wish every girl u met is loose?
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One of my homies is marrying this chick that played hard to get for 3 years. This fool is pathetic.
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    The fact is if she is playing games from the start you can bet she is going to continue to play them after you past that test #1.
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Options
    @ Lurker6

Nah I aint saying I want all girlz that I approach 2 b loose. I can appreciate a challenge but playing H2G with me will get them ditched to the sideline with the quickness.

There's a difference between a broad who gives a fair challenge and a broad that just straight up playing H2G. One does it with class and gives the msg that you will achieve what u want but u just gotta prove urself a lil and the other just getz annoying, leaves you confused and makes the chase feel lyk a damn chore. Alotta frontin and ? , thats a fucken turn off
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Options
    @ Lurker6

Nah I aint saying I want all girlz that I approach 2 b loose. I can appreciate a challenge but playing H2G with me will get them ditched to the sideline with the quickness.

There's a difference between a broad who gives a fair challenge and a broad that just straight up playing H2G. One does it with class and gives the msg that you will achieve what u want but u just gotta prove urself a lil and the other just getz annoying, leaves you confused and makes the chase feel lyk a damn chore. Alotta frontin and ? , thats a fucken turn off
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The question is why? Do you have a legitimate reason or you just doing it so you seem like a catch and ? . Females don't even really care about giving in, they care more about they way they're perceived so just to make sure you think they're "special" and they "aint no hoe" they play "hard to get". I'm too grown for that ? , play hard to get and see the response you get from me...
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the sweetest piece of meat takes the longest to cook
  • terbear
    terbear Members Posts: 928 ✭✭✭
    Options
    the sweetest piece of meat takes the longest to cook

meat thats been cooked to long taste like ? , you know what you do with ? food you toss it out and cook something new

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    That's that young girl ? . As women get older they know what they want. They not gonna play games if they like a guy they will be straight up.
  • GodSpeed215
    GodSpeed215 Members Posts: 818 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jamaica wrote: »
    That's that young girl ? . As women get older they know what they want. They not gonna play games if they like a guy they will be straight up.

Word, thats the main reason I liked ? old heads, they get right in the game and score some points, ? a warm up!
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don´t mind.As long as she give it up.
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Old chicks that are past their prime are direct.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In the words of a great rapper, "If you play hard to get, then you won't get got."

? 'em.