Options
Frank Ocean
Frank Ocean Members Posts: 325
edited May 2012 in The Reason

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wayne the ? greatest 5 letters YMCMB
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bobby V just premiered his new single off his forthcoming album due out October 2nd, Dusk Till Dawn, on Power 105′s The Breakfast Club Show. The song, which was produced by K.E., is called “Mirror” and features Lil Wayne.

I don’t know about you, but I have always loved the collaborations between Bobby and Weezy, especially “Mrs. Officer“, “Tell Me (Remix)” and “Your Smile“. This new one “Mirror” sounds pretty dope too!

Check out a rip of the single below and I will update the link as soon as the CDQ becomes available the mastered version of the single below:

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/2012/05/bobby-v-mirror-feat-lil-wayne/#more-16475
  • tab58064
    tab58064 Members Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭
    Options
    The song WAS kool up until Lil Wayne came in. I know I'm going to get slammed for saying this, but the last few songs that I've heard Lil Wayne featured on he has been terrible. It's like he ain't even trying to come up with hot lines. For example the song Take It To The Head by Chris Brown and Cyeah by Gucci Mane, Lil Wayne's verses were weak/wack. I think it's time for people to quit counting on Lil Waynes popularity to help their songs, because he's on the decline. This song would've been better without him!
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't really listen to it. Is it finished? sounds like the production drowns out the vocals but Wayne's verse was actually tolerable compared to the other ? he dropped recently. I won't listen to it but ? will word to Katt Williams.