Drug Cartel Barbecues U.S.-Owned Potato Chip Company

Options
Jeezyfan4ever
Jeezyfan4ever Confirm Email Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
Drug Cartel Barbecues U.S.-Owned Potato Chip Company

By RANDY KREIDER | ABC News – 5 hrs ago

Mexican authorities arrested four alleged members of the Knights Templar drug cartel after a series of firebomb attacks on a potato-chip company owned by the U.S. food company PepsiCo, the first attack on an American multinational firm in Mexico's ongoing drug war.

Five warehouses and parking lots owned by the popular Sabritas brand were attacked over the weekend in the states of Michoacan and Guanajato. Witnesses said masked men had thrown firebombs and incinerated warehouses and dozens of delivery trucks. No one was injured in the bombings, according to authorities.

The attorney general of Guanajato, Carlos Zamarippa Aguirre, alleged that the men arrested had confessed that the motive of the attacks was extortion. Aguirre said the suspects gave false names but were identified by fingerprints and at least one, the alleged cell leader, was already wanted on charges of kidnapping.

Emails that circulated in Michoacan, however, suggested the attacks may have been revenge attacks by members of the Knights Templar who believe that Mexican authorities use the snack-food trucks to spy on the cartel. The company has nearly 15,000 delivery trucks in Mexico, many featuring a smiley face and the slogan, "You can't eat just one." Cheetos, Fritos, Ruffles and Doritos as well as Sabritas potato chips are sold under the Sabritas name in Mexico.

PHOTOS of drug cartel violence.

Pepsico released a statement Sunday that emphasized the company's trucks are used only for company business. "We repeat that in accordance with our code of conduct, all of our operations are carried out in the current regulatory framework and our vehicles and facilities are used exclusively to carry our products to our customers and clients," said the statement.

The company also said that it was already taking steps to "restore operations" and that the safety of employees is always its highest priority.

The Knights Templar drug cartel is a relatively small and new entrant in Mexico's drug war, and is active in the Pacific coast states of Michoacan and Guanajato. Formed two years ago as an offshoot of Christian-tinged La Familia Michoacana cartel, the "Caballeros Templarios" model themselves on the original Knights Templar, a Christian military order established in Europe 900 years ago and active in the Crusades.

The original Knights Templar, known for white tunics with large red crosses, fought to protect Christian pilgrims to Jerusalem and to recover the mythic Holy Grail, from which the disciples of Jesus supposedly drank during the Last Supper.

During initiation ceremonies, recruits to the drug cartel wear helmets similar to those worn by medieval knights and common in Mexican Easter ceremonies. Cartel members swear blood oaths and are issued Templar rulebooks. The cartel issued a very public call for a ceasefire during Pope Benedict's visit to Mexico in March.

Comments

• it's me bi***es
    it's me bi***es Members Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭
    Options
    ? THEM ? ! I HATE THEM MUHFUCKAS! THEY KIDNAPPED ONE OF MY UNCLES BUT WE GOT HIM BACK! ACCORDING TO THEM THEY RELIGOUS AND WORK FOR ? BUT THERE JUST A BUNCH OF HIPOCRITCAL ? ! I HOPE THEY ALL GET GOT AND BURN IN HELL...
  • 2nd chances
    2nd chances Members Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    knights templar

doesnt sound like they would be very friendly to black folks

soon they would have a ? SS gang.
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    knights templar

mexicans are quickly turning into the western version of arabs.
  • it's me bi***es
    Options
    knights templar

NAH 2 TOTALLY DIFERENT REASONS AS TO WHY THEY FIGHTING...

ARABS IS ABOUT RELIGION

MEXICANS IS ABOUT MONEY

PLAIN AND SIMPLE...

• 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In before Shizlansky
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In before Shizlansky

You already know.

Bottom of the totem pole.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    knights templar

ARABS IS ABOUT RELIGION

MEXICANS IS ABOUT MONEY

PLAIN AND SIMPLE...

Who told your simple ass that.How old are you?It's all about money.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Shizlansky was in Cali too long. I bet you love burritos though.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Don't everybody?

Mexicans taking over the whole southwest just to let yall know.
  • Got Em Shook
    Got Em Shook Members Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    See now they goin too far...? with my Doritos wtf mane?
  • Amotekun
    Options
    knights templar

ARABS IS ABOUT RELIGION

MEXICANS IS ABOUT MONEY

PLAIN AND SIMPLE...

It's about power and whatever means gets you that end and keeps it.

They're the same.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I see why some white people are extra hard on border patrol securing borders and fighting against illegal immigrants they do not want this ? spilling over into America.
  • it's me bi***es
    Options
    knights templar

ARABS IS ABOUT RELIGION

MEXICANS IS ABOUT MONEY

PLAIN AND SIMPLE...

OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT UR AN IDIOT! WHERE HAVE U BEEN FOR THA PAST 15 YEARS? WHAT ARE THE ARABIANS FIGHTING FOR????? RELIGION U ? ! THEY FOUGHT THE RUSSIANS OVER RELIGION THEY FIGHT JEWS OVER RELIGION, THEY FOUGHT THE U.S OVER RELIGION U DUMB ? ! SO SIT YO ASS DOWN...
  • it's me bi***es
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    I see why some white people are extra hard on border patrol securing borders and fighting against illegal immigrants they do not want this ? spilling over into America.

TO LATE...

• it's me bi***es
    Options
    See now they goin too far...? with my Doritos wtf mane?

LOL...

• it's me bi***es
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    In before Shizlansky

You already know.

Bottom of the totem pole.

U AINT EVEN ON THE TOTEM POLE U FUCKEN MUTT...

• Cabana_Da_Don
    Options
    knights templar

ARABS IS ABOUT RELIGION

MEXICANS IS ABOUT MONEY

PLAIN AND SIMPLE...

OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT UR AN IDIOT! WHERE HAVE U BEEN FOR THA PAST 15 YEARS? WHAT ARE THE ARABIANS FIGHTING FOR????? RELIGION U ? ! THEY FOUGHT THE RUSSIANS OVER RELIGION THEY FIGHT JEWS OVER RELIGION, THEY FOUGHT THE U.S OVER RELIGION U DUMB ? ! SO SIT YO ASS DOWN...

Oh sit your screaming ass down.Nah it was never about religion it was about territory.All wars are about territory.ALL OF THEM.Not one was about religion.It's easy as 1,2,3.OIL,OIL,OIL.
  • Amotekun
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »

Truth is though america is to blame for a lot of that ? though. All that interference in other people's governments, and then Americans are the number one drug abuser so this market is prime.

However if US would just legalize drugs because there is no constitutional reason not to, then they could regulat and license the ? and clap all this murder and ? over control of an illegal market.

Same thing the mob fought over with alcohol during prohibition is the same ? cartels and duns war over.

Control over a black market.

You don't see duns on the corner pushin an ounce of E&J do you? Nah they look foolish as ? . You don't see no one going to war over it anymore either.
  • Jeezyfan4ever
    Jeezyfan4ever Confirm Email Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    US politicians are largely to blame for empowering these cartels. They trick Americans into believing that prohibition is the answer. Instead, prohibition just empowers the black market and takes away jobs from Americans and that could be used to collect taxes that would help pay off our nation's debt.

Not to mention all the deaths and violence that prohibition has brought.

The 40yr war on drugs was/is a failure.
  • it's me bi***es
    Options

Don't everybody?

OUT OF 5000+ POST, THIS THE ONLY POST THAT
    knights templar

ARABS IS ABOUT RELIGION

MEXICANS IS ABOUT MONEY

PLAIN AND SIMPLE...

Oh sit your screaming ass down.Nah it was never about religion it was about territory.All wars are about territory.ALL OF THEM.Not one was about religion.It's easy as 1,2,3.OIL,OIL,OIL.

I TYPE HOW I SPEAK.... LOUD N CLEAR! ANYWAYS U DUMBER THAN I THOUGHT... THE U.S WENT TO WAR FOR OIL! NOT THE ARABS ITS COMMON FUCKEN SENSE! BUT U TO STUPID TO REALIZE THAT OR U BLIND TO THE FACTS SO IMA LEAVE IT AT THAT...

• it's me bi***es
    Options
    US politicians are largely to blame for empowering these cartels. They trick Americans into believing that prohibition is the answer. Instead, prohibition just empowers the black market and takes away jobs from Americans and that could be used to collect taxes that would help pay off our nation's debt.

TRUTH.COM!
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Options

Don't everybody?

knights templar

ARABS IS ABOUT RELIGION

MEXICANS IS ABOUT MONEY

PLAIN AND SIMPLE...

I TYPE HOW I SPEAK.... LOUD N CLEAR! ANYWAYS U DUMBER THAN I THOUGHT... THE U.S WENT TO WAR FOR OIL! NOT THE ARABS ITS COMMON FUCKEN SENSE! BUT U TO STUPID TO REALIZE THAT OR U BLIND TO THE FACTS SO IMA LEAVE IT AT THAT...

Then salute me and sit your confused ass down.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So making drugs legal is the answer. Heroin, coke, ? just make that ? legal and then all of a sudden we cool.

GTFOH!! that simple ass ? dont work.

Legalize weed and they will have a black market for that too. Just like cigarettes! As long as MFer want to get over and not pay taxes, there will be a black market. They still making liquor and avoiding paying taxes on that, too. The criminal mind never rest.!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They are ? up tryint to extoit money out of a multinational company. Them MFer would just pack and move. close that plant as soon as they money get funny. One shareholders meeting and that whole damn cartel is up in smoke.
  • it's me bi***es
    Options

Don't everybody?

knights templar

ARABS IS ABOUT RELIGION

MEXICANS IS ABOUT MONEY

PLAIN AND SIMPLE...

Then salute me and sit your confused ass down.

SO... U JUST AGREED WITH ME AND U WANT ME TO SALUTE U?! U KIDS AND A.D.D NOW A DAYS, WE WERE COMPARING ARABS AND MEXICANS U DUMB ? ! NOT AMERICANS AND MEXICANS! IM DONE WITH U CUZ U HAVE THE I.Q OF A 5 YR OLD...