why are relationships so damn hard?

Options
IamtheVILLE
IamtheVILLE Members Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
for some reason (dont ask) im still with my chick and she gets mad at me cause i dont like to talk on the phone, go out with her, or nothing. then she tells me you have to try harder. (n/h) but im thinking to myself ? damn this ? is a lot of work. i cant understand why people would even think relationship. so why?

Comments

• HustleTree
    HustleTree Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You are gonna lose her..If that doesn't bother you than carry on but there is always someone out there willing to do what you wont.
  • Mr.Audigier216
    Mr.Audigier216 Members Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Hustletree....took the words out my keyboard
  • vikktor
    vikktor Members Posts: 49
    Options
    Another reason not to be so eager for a relationship .... getting all caught up on someone you might loose cause U dont like doing all the ? the partner wants u to do !!!
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's why I don't do relationships. Too much ? work, not enough reward. Companionship is great, but after a while it gets ? annoying having someone around you all the time.
  • SlickestR
    SlickestR Members Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it's called Women.. one thing i've learned about em' they take up a lot of time and attention.
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If yall dont talk on the phone like that or go out and do ? thats not your girl, yall are just FWB
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Because women be wantin' men to jump through hoops.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Because its not natural.
  • IamtheVILLE
    IamtheVILLE Members Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @kat- i dont know. i guess im used to her being around. i hate change. and no we dont have kids together. thank ? . so what should i do? its hard to let her go cause that means i got to find another chick even though i dont even ? her anymore. gone holler you must be ? somebody else cause you aint ? me. lol.
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is TS another alias of this Kane character?
  • Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HustleTree wrote: »
    You are gonna lose her..If that doesn't bother you than carry on but there is always someone out there willing to do what you wont.

^^^this...

they are hard becuz they take actual work...i dont think people realize this...
  • 2nd chances
    2nd chances Members Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why did he put a no ? in his post? are dudes that insecure? he's talkin bout his girl n put no ? da ?
  • HustleTree
    Options
    why did he put a no ? in his post? are dudes that insecure? he's talkin bout his girl n put no ? da ?

this the IC lol

• In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anything worth having you have to put work in to it. Relationships are no different. It shouldn't be just you putting in work though. Your girl gotta meet you half way.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    ? all that ? . if you struggling to do basic things (talk to your ? the regular) you need to just break up. you don't need to be in a relationship.
  • HustleTree
    Options
    Im curious as too what you guys do then....? you dont talk, go out , ? , or any of that
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think pics are in order.
  • Louis Cipher
    Options
    She must not have options if she's sticking around for that..no sex either? Hell nah.

kat?

...damn at that avi

• mdcu16
    mdcu16 Members Posts: 297
    Options
    It sounds like you have absolutely no interest in her. If you don't want to do the minimum then let her go. Leading her on will only end badly.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    son gives no ? ...

Hey yo, is it cool if another ? ? her but i tell her she stays with u anyway??
  • 2nd chances
    2nd chances Members Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im with you on the talking too damn much on the phone part

some ? just love to talk on the phone for hours..

i dont think ive ever had convo longer than 30 minutes onthe phone and these ? want to stay ont he phone for like an hour 2 hours...
    wtf yall talking about for 2 hours?

dont fkking call me everyday neither...
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dump her, it's summer time ? .

I'm back on my anti relationship ? after my last breakup. I'm done yo. Too much stress, too much ? . Not enough reward in being tied down to one person
  • Louis Cipher
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    im with you on the talking too damn much on the phone part

some ? just love to talk on the phone for hours..

i dont think ive ever had convo longer than 30 minutes onthe phone and these ? want to stay ont he phone for like an hour 2 hours...
    wtf yall talking about for 2 hours?

dont fkking call me everyday neither...

really @ the bolded, when my man and i were dating, he'd get upset if i didn't call him everyday

kai...these dudes are young...

my advice to all young bruhs: DO NOT GET INTO RELATIONSHIPS!

you are young live your life...why do you wanna go thru college tied down? immediately after college you'll finally be making $$$ and have your own spot...so dont get tied down then neither...

wait til youre in your mid 30s before you tie yourself down.

i know this from personal experience. take heed
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7fIG wrote: »
    Because women be wantin' men to jump through hoops.

So wanting to converse or go out on dates is wanting a man to jump through hoops?

What exactly IS a relationship to ya'll?

What does "try harder" mean to her though ?

She was interested in dude for some reason before and now that's probably not good enough ? If they were never talking on the phone and going out before then she can't expect that ? now - even though it's normal for some people.

Thing is yall chicks be listening to your friends or tryin' to change a man or force a dude to do ? he doesn't want to and if he doesn't do it, he's suddenly "immature" or whatever. It takes two.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    because nothing is ever black and white with ? , you always have to opporate in the gray area and be a psychic. I blame society because it put rules on females and they don't ever feel like they can speak their mind and be themselves.