Yo, is it just me, or is Big Sean becoming a DECENT rapper?

Options
13»

Comments

• IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    $pyda wrote: »
    Big Sean havin a couple of okay verses dont make him decent now. ? will always be wack, wiggety wack. He a super light version of Mason Betha

Ain't you a Wiz stan tho? Big Sean>Wiz. Sean>most of his peers

A stan is someone who makes threads and posts about a certain artist about 80% of the time
    Have you seen me do that?

Oh and Big Sean > Wiz?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kh_zA6f3_aI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULLcS9jg-Uc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNt5rsDiI6k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8gFUVDNk5E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5nKTcl3pzg

Deads your whole argument.
    Big Sean better than none of his peers
    Matter fact, I'll give you better than Charles Hamilton & thats cause that ? is a ? head down the block now
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol, Big Sean> Wiz
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    Lol yall let them Black N Yellows & Roll Ups cloud your mind & lol at Big Sean havin memorable verses
    mean while Sean the Don gettin bodied on his own track by Nicki Gaga
    This cant be life

• DetroitBoi313
    DetroitBoi313 Members Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Lol yall let them Black N Yellows & Roll Ups cloud your mind & lol at Big Sean havin memorable verses
    This cant be life

Wiz is wack. This ? really thinking people ? with Wiz because of his lyrics lol. All people care about is his production. Big Sean's verse on Burn>anything Wiz has every spit in his life. Lol at this ? Wiz getting bodied by a washed up Snoop Dogg. ? out of here with Wiz being better than Sean. Most people know that Sean>Wiz

• IceBergTaylor
    Options
    This cant be life

Wiz is wack. This ? really thinking people ? with Wiz because of his lyrics lol. All people care about is his production. Big Sean's verse on Burn>anything Wiz has every spit in his life. Lol at this ? Wiz getting bodied by a washed up Snoop Dogg. ? out of here with Wiz being better than Sean. Most people know that Sean>Wiz

I never said ppl ? with Wiz because of his lyrics
    But who ? with Big Sean because of his lyrics?
    Wobbly wobbly ? wobble wobble? Oh yeh
    Real lyrical brilliance right dere
    Sean rehashing Loon and not even doin it right
    Out here tryin to relieve your Dayday I see you breh
    You was the GOAT alias tho
  • DetroitBoi313
    Options
    This cant be life

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhQz-0QVmQ0

lol at this ? being better than anybody. Had a spark when he started.........
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    This cant be life

This post doesnt do anything for you.
    I just finished saying

"Lol yall let them Black N Yellows & Roll Ups cloud your mind"
    That song is wack
    I been acknowledged that
    a wack commercial song never defines an artist unless their foolish enough to do it again during their next release

Now... Sean & Wiz have done like 6-7 tracks together, I believe
    Sean out here tryin to be How Fly with Wiz & Currensy, had a mixtape in the works and ended up havin his verses deaded
    ? said ? it we just gonna do a How Fly part 2 our damn selves
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol spyda vs dayday again?
  • DetroitBoi313
    edited June 2012
    Options
    This cant be life

I just finished saying

That song is wack
    I been acknowledged that
    a wack commercial song never defines an artist unless their foolish enough to do it again during their next release

Sean out here tryin to be How Fly with Wiz & Currensy, had a mixtape in the works and ended up havin his verses deaded

What? Sean don't give a ? about no How Fly. That ? Wiz asked him to jump on them records.

Wiz said he thought Sean would be a perfect fit, adding something new to what he and Curren$y have previously done.

"We've done that before, so if we did it again, we would just be doing it over," Wiz said of his and Curren$y's collabos. "We wanted to do something new, add that new element, and it ended up being real fun. It's definitely not How Fly 2, but we'll see what comes of it."
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    This cant be life

I just finished saying

That song is wack
    I been acknowledged that

What? Sean don't give a ? about no How Fly. That ? Wiz asked him to jump on them records.

Wiz said he thought Sean would be a perfect fit, adding something new to what he and Curren$y have previously done.

"We've done that before, so if we did it again, we would just be doing it over," Wiz said of his and Curren$y's collabos. "We wanted to do something new, add that new element, and it ended up being real fun. It's definitely not How Fly 2, but we'll see what comes of it."

Sean DEFINITELY was on the road with Wiz
    It aint like Wiz said "hey dude we really want you to get on these tracks"
    ? probably smokin and decided to record together

C'mon bruh even you know that ? . Wiz didnt have to ask that ? ? lol
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Still don't care what nobody says Sean can spit. He has killed almost every feature verse he has been on since his album dropped. Yall can keep denying it but there's a reason why he's considered one of the hottest rappers and go-to rapper in the game right now by most. It looks like some of yall are still judging him off his singles. That would be like me judging J.Cole off his singles. Hopefully that verse on Burn opened up a lot of doubters eyes.

Dude, MEMORIES is about the only song worth ? or have some substance on the ? album. His album sounded like 14 singles for the most part.
  • DetroitBoi313
    edited June 2012
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Still don't care what nobody says Sean can spit. He has killed almost every feature verse he has been on since his album dropped. Yall can keep denying it but there's a reason why he's considered one of the hottest rappers and go-to rapper in the game right now by most. It looks like some of yall are still judging him off his singles. That would be like me judging J.Cole off his singles. Hopefully that verse on Burn opened up a lot of doubters eyes.

Dude, MEMORIES is about the only song worth ? or have some substance on the ? album. His album sounded like 14 singles for the most part.

Had a couple on there too (Don't forget he made many substance records on his mixtapes). He said from the start that the album wasn't how he wanted it to be. Said that Def Jam had so much control on that album. He had no creative control. Most of the songs he wanted on there couldn't make the album because of sample clearances. Anyways that album did what it was suppose to do which was get his name out there which he did. His buzz going into the next album is going to be crazy. FFOE Mixtape, Cruel Summer album than his album drops in September. He has already said that his next album is going to be more introspective with more story-telling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bztl77hUFL8

His in-house producer Key Wane (produced the original Memories and Amen for Meek Mill) will be creating/shaping the sound for his next album.