Comments

• Mr.Audigier216
    Mr.Audigier216 Members Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    terbear wrote: »
    having lunch with a coworker and lying about is cheating in my eyes had she been honest it wouldnt have been a big deal or given a heads up but she didnt she lied so she definitely knew she was in the wrong. Thats why when I have s/o i randomly drop by they job while they on lunch? to stop the lunch ? in his tracks

You a good one (supposedly)....have you or co workers even been the "work wife" aka lunch woman
    yeah 1 time i was lunch ? once, i dont care for it thou cause getting text at midnight from heated s/o's is no bueno. yes i tried to ? but i had no game back then so i didnt get to even though i truly believe she wanted to. i just took my homeboys sister out to dinner and drinks and she got a boyfriend dude called and she lied and said a group of people was with us SMFH i started laughing so hard. I'm a dinner ? more than a lunch ?

You still a lunch ? , u just didn't ? n was putting in overtime

yup, no overtime whats so ever i told you no game back then i was a nerd, if i recall she wanted me to build her a computer from scratch which i did for her.

You built her a CPU n got the nerve to say u didn't put n OVERTIME LOL
  • Mr.Audigier216
    Options
    son on twitter yesterday was HURT. His girl had a ? eatin lunch with her. he was ready to surprise her too.

bra I think homie deleted his Twitter, I'm almost sure he committed that lol
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    son on twitter yesterday was HURT. His girl had a ? eatin lunch with her. he was ready to surprise her too.

this hahahaha ? went in about that ? for days

i went to go peep that ? timeline just now, he deleted his ? . ? done killed his girl, lunch ? , and himself
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »
    Orchestrators
    We orchestrate any stealing of ? ' ? ,
    and we're damn good too.
    Lunch ? and yo ? had to orchestrate.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQjQANMHDHs
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the paradox about this is...if you a ? who's in the friend zone....? on the board will tell you that you're never ? shorty... you dumb for being in the friend zone, you're a simp, and you should ? yourself....

however....

if you have a girl, and she has a male friend who's supposedly in that exact same friend zone.. that ? is absolutely 100% everytime all of the time ? your lady.....and if he hasn't ? yet....he's only one ? up on our part away from the ? ..

always found that to be intriguing....

can lunch ? who's not ? be considered a ? in the friend zone... or does this not apply here??
  • terbear
    terbear Members Posts: 928 ✭✭✭
    Options
    having lunch with a coworker and lying about is cheating in my eyes had she been honest it wouldnt have been a big deal or given a heads up but she didnt she lied so she definitely knew she was in the wrong. Thats why when I have s/o i randomly drop by they job while they on lunch? to stop the lunch ? in his tracks

You a good one (supposedly)....have you or co workers even been the "work wife" aka lunch woman
    yeah 1 time i was lunch ? once, i dont care for it thou cause getting text at midnight from heated s/o's is no bueno. yes i tried to ? but i had no game back then so i didnt get to even though i truly believe she wanted to. i just took my homeboys sister out to dinner and drinks and she got a boyfriend dude called and she lied and said a group of people was with us SMFH i started laughing so hard. I'm a dinner ? more than a lunch ?

You still a lunch ? , u just didn't ? n was putting in overtime

yup, no overtime whats so ever i told you no game back then i was a nerd, if i recall she wanted me to build her a computer from scratch which i did for her.

You built her a CPU n got the nerve to say u didn't put on OVERTIME LOL

lol yeah i see what you mean but in my eyes that ? is so effortless if you cant build a CPU from scratch then your a idiot its just snapping and ? ? in not rocket science. took me all of 30 mins after she brought me the parts i requested
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gotdayum @ this whole thread. Duns grimetime stepped up in sophistication.
  • Mr.Audigier216
    Options
    so who gon admit that the lunch ? snagged they chick one time too?

we keep it honest on this board

at least one ? posting done fell victim :(

Im waiting on this too....I put it like this,IF I ever fell victim, i never knew, so I guess they did a good job of keeping it secret
  • Mr.Audigier216
    Options
    Haul Judos wrote: »
    the paradox about this is...if you a ? who's in the friend zone....? on the board will tell you that you're never ? shorty... you dumb for being in the friend zone, you're a simp, and you should ? yourself....

however....

if you have a girl, and she has a male friend who's supposedly in that exact same friend zone.. that ? is absolutely 100% everytime all of the time ? your lady.....and if he hasn't ? yet....he's only one ? up on our part away from the ? ..

can lunch ? who's not ? be considered a ? in the friend zone... or does this not apply here??

Good question, i feel like it dont matter if he in the friend zone or he bashing ya chick, he still the lunch ?
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I had a few dudes try to become that over the years.

One was a co-op student I managed at the time. Young black dude probably like 17 and I was probably around 23ish at the time. He asks me for a ride home one day so I say okay out of the goodness of my heart. This little ? asks me for HEAD on the way over..I busted out laughing like wtf?? I'll never forget that...damn whippersnappers.

Next one was a dude that worked in the mailroom..had a girl and a baby. He tried hard, but was never successful..he did come in handy while my license was suspended though. He was a cool friend type guy though.

I respect cuzzo's realness for being up front

but what does that say about you Kat

that a ? ass dude begging for a ride feels confident to just ask you to dome him up

he had to been getting the green light for him to feel like he could holla at you like that

like you known for picking random dudes up and mercking them off :(

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

however....

The friend zone and the ? friend zone are too different things. Dudes in the real "friend zone" are basically cool enough to waste time with but will never get the ? .
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? lying like a ? in here

every lunch ? knows the code that you should never speak on it

yea not while this ? is still in play.....but there's no code over past ? lol
  • Dupac
    Options
    so if friend zone ? ='s no ? ....

what is the proper protocol in specific instances where lunch ? happens to be a friend zone ? as well....??????

should one be at alerted if friend zone ? asks a ? lady to lunch??
  • Mr.Audigier216
    Options

what is the proper protocol in specific instances where lunch ? happens to be a friend zone ? as well....??????

Yes to cuz me he tryin to get the ? regardless.....he just in a different zone. The friend zone ? is the premature lunch ? tryin to ?
  • Dupac
    Options

however....

The friend zone and the ? friend zone are too different things. Dudes in the real "friend zone" are basically cool enough to waste time with but will never get the ? .

so a legitimate friend zone ? can go to lunch with your shorty, and no ? will be given??
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I had a few dudes try to become that over the years.

One was a co-op student I managed at the time. Young black dude probably like 17 and I was probably around 23ish at the time. He asks me for a ride home one day so I say okay out of the goodness of my heart. This little ? asks me for HEAD on the way over..I busted out laughing like wtf?? I'll never forget that...damn whippersnappers.

Next one was a dude that worked in the mailroom..had a girl and a baby. He tried hard, but was never successful..he did come in handy while my license was suspended though. He was a cool friend type guy though.

lol.....yeah u really coula gave him a lil piece just for bein so trill tho
  • Dupac
    Options

Yes to cuz me he tryin to get the ? regardless.....he just in a different zone. The friend zone ? is the premature lunch ? tryin to ?

so what you're saying is there is hope for the friend zone ? .....it involves lunch....

interesting...
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • fiat_money
    Options

Murderer vs attempted murderer b.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait why was this on Twitter it's an old story or is this some new ? ?
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? lying like a ? in here

every lunch ? knows the code that you should never speak on it

• Dupac
    Options

both them ? going to jail....
  • Mr.Audigier216
    Options

so what you're saying is there is hope for the friend zone ? .....it involves lunch....

interesting...

Not necessarily hope, but i believe HIS intentions are the same as the lunch ? , if or whenevr he gets past that friends zone depends on the woman
  • fiat_money
    Options

both them ? going to jail....
    Exactly.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

touchy situation...........but you gotta handle that ? smoothly

if you try to stop ya girl, she gon see you as controlling

if you act passive, ol boy just gotta wait until you ? up at home

there is no easy solution except flirting with the chicks at her job haha