whats up with the champions coming out first now?

Options
Dupac
Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2012 in Off The Turn Buckle
i thought the champ was always supposed to come out second...

it seems like in every match now, the champ or the favorite comes out first

Comments

• MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Since when did the championship belt mean ? ?
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MrSoutCity wrote: »
    Since when did the championship belt mean ? ?

exactly.

i just wish people get to the point where they understand that it's never going to mean anything again because the formula for caring for titles has been broken and it's still making money, so why change it. No one cares for the titles anymore, it's a watered down concept. Market the talent to the demographic that appreciates them and keep it moving.

I laugh at when people say, so and so has held the title for X number of months now, the title means something again. Or they put the title on this/that person and maybe they can bring prestige back to the title. HA!!!! Ain't NEVER going to happen. How many times has that been said, and they continue to say it because it's not going to happen.

Wrestling has changed, and it's not going to go back to the old days of the 80s where everything done meant something to everyone involved and to the viewers. Too much TV is the problem; we can't yearn for the weekend when we get to see wrestling. Now the ? is on everyday, ? is too watered down.
  • BK Product
    BK Product Members Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    think they've been doing this ? since befroe Wm...
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Vince McMahon doesnt care about wrestling - kanye voice