Villians who are better(more entertaining) than there heroe counterparts...

Options

Comments

• In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm sure its already been said a few times, but joker in the dark night.
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thanos >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> every single cornball they have ever sent against him

Dr. Doom>>>>>>>FF
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They've never set a proper foil for Thanos. The closest they ever got was Adam Warlock but even then he was just too inhibited. Thanos' paradigm is just wow.

Infinity Gauntlet GOAT Thanos story.
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Decipticons>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Autobots

• Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Apocalypse >> Magneto
    Venom>>Spiderman
    All of DC's villians>>Superman
  • angrymaninc
    angrymaninc Members Posts: 657 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Sour-Rell wrote: »
    Apocalypse >> Magneto
    Venom>>Spiderman

that's funny... saw the thread title and that's what i came in to say...
  • Amotekun
    Options
    Apocalypse >> Magneto
    Venom>>Spiderman

When has Superman ever not been wack?
  • angrymaninc
    angrymaninc Members Posts: 657 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Apocalypse >> Magneto
    Venom>>Spiderman

my point exactly...
  • I Am Him
    I Am Him Members Posts: 261 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I Am Him wrote: »
    i'm gonna have to call two penalities. sabertooth and venom and carnage are copies of the originals. hell, carnage is a copy of a copy, how in the blue blazes can they be better than wolverine and spider-man.

are you serious Sabertooth is the reflection of Wolverine that doesn't hold back his savage instinct.

Merc'd the ? out of Wolverine's wife Silverfox. Shows up every birthday just to ? with him. Beats his ass on the regular 14/14 times Sabertooth has wrecked Wolverine. Wolverine has never gotten it in on Sabertooth until he got the muramasa blade and even then sabertooth was not his usual self to say the least.

WFC_2_DCP_015.jpg
    WFC_2_DCP_016.jpg
    WFC_2_DCP_018.jpg
    WFC_2_DCP_020.jpg
    WFC_2_DCP_022.jpg
    WFC_2_DCP_025.jpg
    WFC_2_DCP_026.jpg
    WFC_2_DCP_028.jpg

umm, did you read Wolverine #90, the issue right before AOA. No such thing as a muramasa blade then and Wolverine popped a claw into Sabertooth's brain. where do you get 14 times of Sabertooth winning from?

Here is Sabertooth's respect thread, where I pulled those previous panels from. It shows all of Sabertooth's feats as well as the 14 times he sonned the ? out of Logan.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t509407.html

Before I read it, i thought just based off of namesake alone Wolverine used to get busy on Sabertooth but nope, Sabertooth put it on Logan everytime on some big brother ? .

most of those examples were at the beginning of the book or part of a series, but i wasn't even talking about the fighting because wolverine has killed sabertooth twice, while creed has not killed logan ever. i thought the thread was about who is more entertaining and there is no way a clone of a character(except Ben Riley and Kaine) can be better than the original. espically one who you don't know much about. if the only thing that makes Sabertooth entertaining is that he fights Wolverine a lot, then i'm giving the edge to wolvie.
  • Amotekun
    Options
    You are smoking that dust man. Sabertooth is known for fighting everyone. He started off his career against iron fist. He's not a clone of wolverine dun he just makes wolverine interesting. There isn't one encounter they have that's not good because of him.
  • rage
    Options
    i'm gonna have to call two penalities. sabertooth and venom and carnage are copies of the originals. hell, carnage is a copy of a copy, how in the blue blazes can they be better than wolverine and spider-man.

are you serious Sabertooth is the reflection of Wolverine that doesn't hold back his savage instinct.

Merc'd the ? out of Wolverine's wife Silverfox. Shows up every birthday just to ? with him. Beats his ass on the regular 14/14 times Sabertooth has wrecked Wolverine. Wolverine has never gotten it in on Sabertooth until he got the muramasa blade and even then sabertooth was not his usual self to say the least.

WFC_2_DCP_015.jpg
    WFC_2_DCP_016.jpg
    WFC_2_DCP_018.jpg
    WFC_2_DCP_020.jpg
    WFC_2_DCP_022.jpg
    WFC_2_DCP_025.jpg
    WFC_2_DCP_026.jpg
    WFC_2_DCP_028.jpg

umm, did you read Wolverine #90, the issue right before AOA. No such thing as a muramasa blade then and Wolverine popped a claw into Sabertooth's brain. where do you get 14 times of Sabertooth winning from?

Here is Sabertooth's respect thread, where I pulled those previous panels from. It shows all of Sabertooth's feats as well as the 14 times he sonned the ? out of Logan.

Before I read it, i thought just based off of namesake alone Wolverine used to get busy on Sabertooth but nope, Sabertooth put it on Logan everytime on some big brother ? .

most of those examples were at the beginning of the book or part of a series, but i wasn't even talking about the fighting because wolverine has killed sabertooth twice, while creed has not killed logan ever. i thought the thread was about who is more entertaining and there is no way a clone of a character(except Ben Riley and Kaine) can be better than the original. espically one who you don't know much about. if the only thing that makes Sabertooth entertaining is that he fights Wolverine a lot, then i'm giving the edge to wolvie.

Co ? sign...who gives a ? about Sabertooth outside of a Wolverine story arc. Dude is such a cliched villain its a joke.
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sinestro ? on Hal Jordan so bad its not even funny.

Loki has grown to be a way more intriguing character than Thor, his kid!Loki depiction right now in the Thor books is one of the more exciting character additions in a long time.
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    freshb651 wrote: »
    Decipticons>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Autobots

Actually the Autobots are a crazy eclectic group. Have you been reading one of the newer Transformer books, More than Meets the Eye? Its one of best ensemble books out there.
  • Amotekun
    Options
    rage wrote: »

WFC_2_DCP_015.jpg
    WFC_2_DCP_016.jpg
    WFC_2_DCP_018.jpg
    WFC_2_DCP_020.jpg
    WFC_2_DCP_022.jpg
    WFC_2_DCP_025.jpg
    WFC_2_DCP_026.jpg
    WFC_2_DCP_028.jpg

Co ? sign...who gives a ? about Sabertooth outside of a Wolverine story arc. Dude is such a cliched villain its a joke.

That makes no sense. The best Joker stories involve Batman, yet Joker is still more interesting than him.

The best Bullseye stories were in DD comics and Bullseye is still more interesting than him.

You're going into a tangent completely unrelated to the original question.

Whose more interesting the protagonist or the foil? Sabertooth as Wolverine's foil is actually
    way more intriguing than Wolverine himself. Sabertooth employs several methods of
    villainy and they all drive Wolverine up the wall. No one gets to Wolverine like Sabertooth does
    not even Romulus, not even Hulk, not even Viper or a 1000 Hand ninjas.

A wolverine story arch is probably about 5.5-7.0/10 put Sabertooth in the arch and watch it become an
    instant 8.5-9.5/10.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Apocalypse >> Magneto
    Venom>>Spiderman

Superman is the reason why the word wack became so popular. Lame ass no ? getting, no fight game having, broke ass superhero ? . Batman>>>>
  • rage
    Options

WFC_2_DCP_015.jpg
    WFC_2_DCP_016.jpg
    WFC_2_DCP_018.jpg
    WFC_2_DCP_020.jpg
    WFC_2_DCP_022.jpg
    WFC_2_DCP_025.jpg
    WFC_2_DCP_026.jpg
    WFC_2_DCP_028.jpg

That makes no sense. The best Joker stories involve Batman, yet Joker is still more interesting than him.

The best Bullseye stories were in DD comics and Bullseye is still more interesting than him.

Whose more interesting the protagonist or the foil? Sabertooth as Wolverine's foil is actually
    way more intriguing than Wolverine himself. Sabertooth employs several methods of
    villainy and they all drive Wolverine up the wall. No one gets to Wolverine like Sabertooth does

A wolverine story arch is probably about 5.5-7.0/10 put Sabertooth in the arch and watch it become an
    instant 8.5-9.5/10.

NOBODY GIVES A ? ABOUT SABERTOOTH! GET OVER IT! Nobody talks about Liev Schrieber's performance as Sabertooth or that useless wrestler they had in the first movie. Nobody talks about it....BECAUSE ITS ? SABERTOOTH! And NEVER IN YOUR ? LIFE do you ever mention that ? cat in the same sentence as the GOAT.
    Joker's backstory>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>? Cat
    Joker's Motivation>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>? Cat.
    Joker's Bodycount>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>? Cat.
    Joker's Intelligence>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>? Cat.
  • Amotekun
    Options

WFC_2_DCP_015.jpg
    WFC_2_DCP_016.jpg
    WFC_2_DCP_018.jpg
    WFC_2_DCP_020.jpg
    WFC_2_DCP_022.jpg
    WFC_2_DCP_025.jpg
    WFC_2_DCP_026.jpg
    WFC_2_DCP_028.jpg

instant 8.5-9.5/10.

NOBODY GIVES A ? ABOUT SABERTOOTH! GET OVER IT! Nobody talks about Liev Schrieber's performance as Sabertooth or that useless wrestler they had in the first movie. Nobody talks about it....BECAUSE ITS ? SABERTOOTH! And NEVER IN YOUR ? LIFE do you ever mention that ? cat in the same sentence as the GOAT.
    Joker's backstory>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>? Cat
    Joker's Motivation>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>? Cat.
    Joker's Bodycount>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>? Cat.
    Joker's Intelligence>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>? Cat.

Stop gettin homotional over this Joker ? riding. If Joker was in Marvel he'd got clapped by Punisher long time ago. Joker aint ? with nobody but Batman and that's because Batman won't ? him so joker does extra ? just to see how far can he push Batman to committing justifiable homicide. Joker would have never made it to a 3rd appearance.

Sabertooth has ? with some of the best

Ms. Marvel Iron Fist all of the Xmen Wolverine the Hand GTFOH with your Joker stannin. That ? ? . Real ? . I already provided the link to Sabertooth's feats so I mean you can't fight it.
  • FucktheIC
    FucktheIC Members Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thanos>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>anybody he ever went up against.

Lex Luthor>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Superman

Saberooth>>Wolverine

? outta here. Sabretooth is one dimensional as ? .
  • Amotekun
    Options
    FucktheIC wrote: »

Saberooth>>Wolverine

@FucktheIC

Proof or ? .

If Sabertooth is one dimensional then what is Mr. "I'm the best there is at what I do, and what I do is rwarrrrr" Snikt Snikt. I try to control my rage ooohhhh jean? A deep character study? GTFOH and quit ? riding fanboy favorites.

• I Am Him
    I Am Him Members Posts: 261 ✭✭✭
    Options

FucktheIC wrote: »

Saberooth>>Wolverine

@FucktheIC

Proof or ? .

If Sabertooth is one dimensional then what is Mr. "I'm the best there is at what I do, and what I do is rwarrrrr" Snikt Snikt. I try to control my rage ooohhhh jean? A deep character study? GTFOH and quit ? riding fanboy favorites.

All you proved is that Sabertooth is a bigger, faster, meaner Wolverine. That does not make him a better character. Unless all you are looking for in a character is how strong they are and who they have beat. I'm not the biggest Joker fan in the world, but at least the Joker is not a copy of Batman.
  • BiggaP's
    BiggaP's Members Posts: 16
    Options
    Osama Bin Laden>>>> George Bush Jr
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Saddam>>>>George Bush Sr
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    have yall ever read some of george bush quotes....pretty entertaining
    plus his moms walked into the New Orleans dome after katrina and saw all the ? packed in thier like sardines and said "they should be used to it"...lol
  • rage
    Options
    Loki and Thor have the best "villian"/"hero" dynamic not named Magneto/Charles Xavier
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dr. Doom
    very tenacious man indeed