Is this how a day in the lives of females are?

Options
Sourpatch Kid
Sourpatch Kid Members Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭
edited July 2010 in The Powder Room
This morning, I had an epiphany. What if I woke up in a twilight zone where the roles of men and women were reversed.

As I stepped outside of my door all the beautiful women turned into fat thirsty ? -like women and instead of me approaching them, they were hollering at me from across the street calling me like I was a piece of meat without actual substance. As I ignored them, their thirsty ? were calling me a ? or ? behind my back.

So I stopped at the grocery store and I see a banging ass chick with a fat ass and ? and we get to conversing but she's eyeing me like she's ready to ? and she's obviously kicking game at me which is weird. We eventually go back to my place and we get to kissing and then it leads to the bedroom and I'm giving her mean backshots, hitting the ? at different angles and she's getting tense and shaking while I'm grinding her ? walls and finally she came so I'm still trying to go but she pushes me off and says she's done. Now I'm sexually frustrated because I haven't gotten my nut yet, in fact that was more like a ? tease.

Eventually I'm meeting more and more women and it seems that their is this phenoma that all of the women that I've had sex with are ? and pushing me off when they were done without me getting mines so eventually sex gets less interesting and becomes more of an emotional thing because now I'm looking for a chick with more substance since I know that it's pleasing them more than me when I don't get mines but I want a female that is a pleaser as well. Not only this but I have women coniving me into having sex with them by telling me that they want to grow with me and love me but once I hit it, they just ditch me and don't call back. I'm getting moody and catching horribly painful cramps at the end of each month while I'm getting frustrated by this paranormal lifestyle.

So one day, I finally meet the right chick or what I perceive is right for me and I have my ? together but she's telling me she has her stuff together but in all reality she's lying. The sex is off the hook, she's letting me get my nut and she's getting hers but financially she's preventing me from growing and I see no future with her because I'm holding her and me up and it's tough. The only thing driving me crazy and tearing me apart is the amazing sex, in fact, it has gotten to the point where, I'm accusing her of cheating on me and my hormones are going off the wall for no damn reason.

Of course this is set in a parallel universe where women and men have reverse roles but is this how a day in the lives of females are?

.................From a male's perspective of course?

Comments

• Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Not mine.
    I'm sure it's the life of some dumb chick though.
  • Sourpatch Kid
    Sourpatch Kid Members Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    blue virgo wrote: »
    Not mine.
    I'm sure it's the life of some dumb chick though.

I've just always wondered why some women were so much more attracted to people emotionally while men were more into physical attraction. Also how men and women view sex differently and how thirstiness and deceitful people can be a turnoff.
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I've just always wondered why some women were so much more attracted to people emotionally while men were more into physical attraction. Also how men and women view sex differently and how thirstiness and deceitful people can be a turnoff.

I mean...I don't think there's anything more to it than pure shallowness. I can't even blame them though, people like nice looking things--that goes for companions too.
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    lmao no....i mean the catcalls and random dudes tryna holla yea but all that other stuff- not for me. I see where ur going with this though. Interesting that you can see it from another point of view.
  • the_underground
    the_underground Members Posts: 1,561 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I can't relate because I've never really been hollered at, except overseas, and never been used for sex but only once. You've probably touched on many other women's experiences, tho.