Comments

• vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Two totally different games bruh
  • imm0rt4l
    imm0rt4l Members Posts: 683 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Let's see if watchdogs is anywhere near as open as GTA. Different kinds of games.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gta 5 mini map most likely>>>
  • L.I.P.
    L.I.P. Members Posts: 366 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Completely different games, and if GTA V isn't gonna be anything new we haven't seen before, I would answer "yes".
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't think you can really compare the two games but, if you have to pick one .............. YES. Watch Dogs was the best thing shown at E3.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know you're not comparing the two but we haven't seen either game in it's entirety. We've seen an impressive demo with Watch Dogs and it looks PROMISING. Is it as big of a sandbox as GTA? We don't know.

GTA and WD are obviously going to be different games, which one can deliver the better game for your buck though? GTA, we've seen it all. How good can the story be? With WD, we've never seen anything like this, so it's new, it's refreshing and already off E3 looks really good. How can the story deliver? Will it be really good and in-depth or will it bring us good gameplay with a ? story?

We're going to have to wait until the end of 2012/beginning of 2013 to play BOTH in it's FULL and then have a say so.

So far in E3 though, for me, it's like this:

TLOU>Beyond>WD

This year and next is gonna be a ? on me.
  • PSN-Canibuss
    PSN-Canibuss Members Posts: 2,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    New GTA V trailer comes out next week....
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am tired of GTA,but I can not co sign this ...yet.
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Watch Dogs video is from a HIGH END PC, NOT FROM A CONSOLE.... just like battlefield 3 last year... the promos look a lot better than the actual game will look when you play it on console.

E3 should really stop letting publishers do this because the fans are obviously too stupid to realize it.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • joshuaboy
    Options
    Watch Dogs video is from a HIGH END PC, NOT FROM A CONSOLE.... just like battlefield 3 last year... the promos look a lot better than the actual game will look when you play it on console.

E3 should really stop letting publishers do this because the fans are obviously too stupid to realize it.

We're actually talking about the features and gameplay ............ NOT the graphics.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? was sayin this ? with Saints Row 3.........

Grand Theft Auto is king
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We will see and its set in Chicago tired of seeing LA or NY
  • CitySojourner
    CitySojourner Members Posts: 689 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DEMO WAS THE ? !!!!!!!! It's great to see a game of this caliber set in my hometown city. Seeing him walk down State street was amazing to look at, from what i've seen it was a truly great representation of Chicago. Add to the fact that it's an original concept and has a Blade Runner feel to it, I can't wait for this to come out.
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Soooooooooooo... Watch Dog was played on a PS3?
    @ 30sec
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkrloLw6AqU
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i think this is gonna be an online game too .. but you cant jump the gun too fast.. we havent seen any new footage of GTAV AND they arent even the same type of game... this has alot of other ubisoft game undertones to it by the look of the demo.. .i dont think it will be a massive open world cuz of the things you can do...
  • joshuaboy
    Options
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    i think this is gonna be an online game too .. but you cant jump the gun too fast.. we havent seen any new footage of GTAV AND they arent even the same type of game... this has alot of other ubisoft game undertones to it by the look of the demo.. .i dont think it will be a massive open world cuz of the things you can do...

I agree with you. But at the same time, we kinda know what to expect from GTA. Not saying GTA won't be a great game, but this looks like something new and refreshing.
  • vageneral08
    Options

Bruh dude just said the guy was playing it on a ps3
  • genocidecutter
    Options

They say it but its not true
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol
  • Cigarello Slim
    Cigarello Slim Members Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I haven't seen much of E3 thanks for posting the vid this ? looks dope. I doubt it will be as open with as much to do as GTA V.
  • vageneral08
    Options

So you saying they would lie on the ps3 like that?
  • PSN-Canibuss
    PSN-Canibuss Members Posts: 2,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The dude on stage played with a PS3 controller in his hand...
  • genocidecutter
    edited June 2012
    Options
    They just need to remake Vice City with GTA 4's engine.