SUITS

Options
FroHawke
FroHawke Members Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
edited June 2012 in Lights, Camera, Action!
For those of you who may not know this underrated gem of a show, I urge you to check out the first season...

For fans of it, new season starts on Thurs on USA at 10/9 central.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EGl7wDrLys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_WcN1h71J8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xadhULj26WU

Louis the BOSS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdC9xTF7lB0&feature=relmfu

Comments

• PaperPlaneJane
    PaperPlaneJane Members Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This show is HEAVILY slept on......
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't watch USA shows for some reason no matter what it is
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol I dvred this week episode and next week episode last week..

I'm so hyped for this show
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This show is GREAT! Gabirelle Macht is dope on this show...he never leaves character EVER. It's great...that Mike dude is hella smart, and that rachel chick, is twerkable!
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Went through and saw the entire season so I can watch the season premiere tonight. Very good show, not amazing but very solid.

I'll start DVRing it from now on as I'm gonna need a couple new shows to hlod me over through til next month when Breaking Bad gets back and the late summer/fall slate of shows.

I was wondering who Hardman was when I was watching season 1, to see it got answered in the premiere tonight.

The three main broads on the show can get it in the worse way.. Jessica be rocking the ? outta them outfits USA know what they're doing showing them ass shots, Rachel stay with that quick zip skirt and Donna always looking right. Put that red head up with Jessica from True Blood and Joan from Mad Men, could be the GOAT 3 way to be in.
  • CallMeWelvin
    Options
    Great acting on this show

Good episode
  • FroHawke
    Options
    Looks like new guy going to run through some people. Ross came off like as bit of a ?
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    Looks like new guy going to run through some people. Ross came off like as bit of a ?

Harvey is going to sleep that white man...Rachel and Donna and Jessica would get the dickens!!! Especially RACHEL!! Didn't know she was half black,

I thought Mike did his thing seeing as the white girl basically tried to body him. He was going to look out she just got greedy. Any writer who only has one idea...isn't much of a writer.

Interesting to see how Louis is going to handle himself this season

• S.jR.
    Options
    I'd say he was more assertive... essentially being more Harvey. Besides it was a win/win.
  • FroHawke
    Options
    I rewatched it and I could see y'alls point. But you right about Louis, dude may be an ass but he is the best numbers guy the firm has...if he switches allegiances could be trouble.
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Watched the first season, and I do think that overall its a good show. Just didn't like the magazine episode...that last twist was dumb as hell.
  • FucktheIC
    FucktheIC Members Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Season premier episode was a bit far fetched for me.

I don't get how Harvey couldn't see that ol' boy could just go ahead and tell his daughter on some B-Rabbit in 8Mile ? . and I wanna see Mike ? his boy up(can't remember his name). For real. i want him to ruin that ? 's life.
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    @fucktheic

They were taking Harvey's immortal tag. He hadn't made a mistake yet, this time he did. Its good writing in my opinion.

Mike knows this mans entire life, and his social, I don't see Trevor being significant any longer in the show
  • FucktheIC
    FucktheIC Members Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @fucktheic

They were taking Harvey's immortal tag. He hadn't made a mistake yet, this time he did. Its good writing in my opinion.

Mike knows this mans entire life, and his social, I don't see Trevor being significant any longer in the show

Nah, I'm glad they did. But what I"m saying is, it should have been with something else. I was just like "How could he not see that play?"

For someone as brilliant, it was a ? move. Unless they're gonna reveal that it might be one of his character flaws or something, I wanna see it play out. I think there's more to the relationship than lets on.
  • S.jR.
    Options
    I just think Harvey didn't buy any of the talk that he's different and changed. So he didn't realize that his trump card wasnt really worth ? .

If Louis rolls with Hardman, he's gonna want to be a senior partner. Jessica values him a lot but I don't think she allows him to be a senior partner so he might takes sides against Harvey.
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    @fucktheic

I get what you're saying. I'm excited for tonight's episode. We will elaborate further tonight!
  • FroHawke
    Options
    Damn son, will catch the rerun at 12....the Finals game is taking my time
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    Yeah I forgot the game was on tonight! I will catch it at 12 too
  • FroHawke
    Options
    ? my cable, ill torrent it in a bit and post thoughts
  • S.jR.
    Options
    This dude Michael is ? up. Open invitation to smash and he turns it down only to break it off... I know the commercials for the season insinuates they will eventually.. but cmon son...

Harvey doesn't know how to lose even when its what's best for him.

Louis looks like he is choosing Hardman, but it seems way too early for him to have already made that choice.

Jessica trying to make moves while she can and someone who always seems to be in control, feels vulnerable can't be a good feeling.
  • S.jR.
    Options
    On a side note I'm glad I had this recorded, only so much finals coverage I can take.
  • CallMeWelvin
    Options
    Best episode so far

Harvey is right
    Mike needs to stop being up in his feelings
    Jessica needs to top me off with those sexy lips
  • CallMeWelvin
    Options
    Damn she's married to Laurence Fishburne
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    Mike Lost for not smashing Rachel, but he also lost for not just telling her about the Harvard ? . Donna and Harvey used to ? , thats an interesting sub story.

Also Donna and Louis are male/female equivalents in this show...

Jessica is not in a good position at all this season.

LOL @ the scene where they were throwing ? implications at Louis on the low. Dude who plays Louis is mad feminine
  • PaperPlaneJane
    PaperPlaneJane Members Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Mike shoulda just told Rachel the deal.....I doubt she woulda ratted him out or anything. ? last season she was tryna get him to take the Bar for her.....she had to know something was up with how he got the job.

@S.jR. I agree that Harvey's need to win is also his achilles heel.