The Game calls into DJ Whoo Kid & G-Unit Radio

Options
CirocObama
CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2012 in AKA Donkey
I guess that now since Jimmy is about to go to the bing the coast is clear and i guess maybe they can solve their issues. Doubt anyone would care about it now in 2012 but would probably still be a good thing i guess.

Don't know if there's supposed to be a part 2 but for now this is it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZo07BG9K3I

Comments

• alibaba
    alibaba Members Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whoo Kid is gonna get put on punishment.
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited June 2012
    Options
    ? gayme! he is so damn lame i swear this change of heart contestant ? is a ? woodface dont respond 2 gayme cuz hez BIPOLAR!
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    'I had to put My Iphone way back and look it at' lol

Am I slow, Jimmy going to the pen?

Game is funny dude though,...'I aint herd even one of the verses' haha
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

sorry man but yes you are slow LOL check ahh hip hop news theres like 100 articles on jimmy henchmans trial
  • blackbloc
    blackbloc Members Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the game been begging on the low to get back on 50 cent
  • GeE-757
    edited June 2012
    Options
    blackbloc wrote: »
    the game been begging on the low to get back on 50 cent

gayme does that EVERY YR hez been beggin 2 get back n da ggggay-unit every since he got kick'd out da boy band cuz he aint ? wit out da gggay-unit smh
  • water ur seeds
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »

sorry man but yes you are slow LOL check ahh hip hop news theres like 100 articles on jimmy henchmans trial

oh jimmy henchman lol thought you ment jimmy ivine *spell check* lmao forgot game was with czar
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Game and 50 had good chemistry, a gunit reunion with all 5 members would be dope. Like he said if they was really about getting money why not make it happen
  • GeE-757
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Game and 50 had good chemistry, a gunit reunion with all 5 members would be dope. Like he said if they was really about getting money why not make it happen

so u have no problem wit gayme wantin a reunion after dissin woodface wit that corny g-unot ? & callin him a snitch & ? ? that ? is LAME 2 me
  • blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »

so u have no problem wit gayme wantin a reunion after dissin woodface wit that corny g-unot ? & callin him a snitch & ? ? that ? is LAME 2 me
    People grow up sometimes gee757.. maybe you should to.
    I think it would be a good time bring that ? hiphop back all this soft ? really needs to go.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yo gee, you a grown man dogggg
  • GeE-757
    Options
    I think it would be a good time bring that ? hiphop back all this soft ? really needs to go.

grow up? gtfoh gayme has been calllin woodface a SNITCH & dissin him every since he got kick;d out da boy band so how is that growin up? woodface may b a muuunkee but he aint fallin fa gaymez lame change of heart contestant azz gamez cuz gayme is BIPOLAR
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I believe this is the third time that Game tried to make a truce with 50.

First time was when they met up in a school in Harlem (that didn't last long).
    Second time was when Game dropped 120 Bars (DJ Skee mentioned that 120 was the last diss)
    And this would be the third time.
  • blackjack2012
    Options

grow up? gtfoh gayme has been calllin woodface a SNITCH & dissin him every since he got kick;d out da boy band so how is that growin up? woodface may b a muuunkee but he aint fallin fa gaymez lame change of heart contestant azz gamez cuz gayme is BIPOLAR

So you never had beef with someone and then patched things up I bet you a majority of us one here have.
    This ain't about you are your ? ass city stop being a little ?
  • GeE-757
    edited June 2012
    Options
    So you never had beef with someone and then patched things up I bet you a majority of us one here have.

gayme was callin woodface a SNITCH if u r from da STREETZ u dont squash beef wit a RAT but i guess gayme aint plus rap is WWE so i understand y gayme is beggin fa his spot back n da gggay-unit cuz he aint ? wit out them...& i can promise u u would b apologizin like WOODFACE did dissin BAD NEWZ u lil ? !
  • blackjack2012
    Options

gayme was callin woodface a SNITCH if u r from da STREETZ u dont squash beef wit a RAT but i guess gayme aint plus rap is WWE so i understand y gayme is beggin fa his spot back n da gggay-unit cuz he aint ? wit out them...& i can promise u would b apologizin like WOODFACE did dissin BAD NEWZ u lil ? !
    Get a life man nobody cares about badnewz that ? was like 5 years ago get over it you ? ? . You ? you ? ass ? if I was in badnewz I ? your little ? ass up you always acting like a hoe
  • GeE-757
    Options
    Get a life man nobody cares about badnewz that ? was like 5 years ago get over it you ? ? . You ? you ? ass ? if I was in badnewz I ? your little ? ass up you always acting like a hoe

? ? if u dont live n bad newz then dont worry about me or wat i say on herr u lil ? now ? & GTFOH u ? !
  • blackjack2012
    Options

? ? if u dont live n bad newz then dont worry about me or wat i say on herr u lil ? now ? & GTFOH u ? !

You the lamest ? on the I.c. gee... Keep it real you love 50 more than the avg. Hiphop listener.. can't keep him off your mind ?
  • GeE-757
    edited June 2012
    Options
    buttuh "I TOLD MY MOM ABOUT U" lame ? llol
    You the lamest ? on the I.c. gee... Keep it real you love 50 more than the avg. Hiphop listener.. can't keep him off your mind ?

nah ? ya da lame 1 bein a MALE STALKER like i said ? i can provide proof wit all da ? i say on herr...

2uo10l3.jpg

m920k8.jpg

1hsfue.jpg

syqmtk.jpg

20nmee.jpg

j8mzch.jpg

rvzm1d.jpg

^ THAT IS REAL LIFE ? U STUPID ? NOW ? & GET OFF MY ? ? IF U AINT FROM BAD NEWZ DONT WORRY ABOUT MY POSTZ!
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao stop posting the same ? pictures gee. no one gives a ? about some local rapper dissing 50. and why are you dissing game when you dont like 50? you're going to diss one of the guys that dissed your favorite rapper you supposedly hate? thats some backwards ?
  • GeE-757
    edited June 2012
    Options
    lmao stop posting the same ? pictures gee. no one gives a ? about some local rapper dissing 50. and why are you dissing game when you dont like 50? you're going to diss one of the guys that dissed your favorite rapper you supposedly hate? thats some backwards ?

nah im not gonna stop postin that pik when i got dumb fukz on herr callin me a hater when im not muthafukaz out herr really dont ? wit woodface....& ? GAYME i neva liked that ? after YUKMOUTH, JOE BUDDEN & BANG EM SMURF & ? ? ;d on him...i dont give a flyin ? if gayme was dissin woodface that aint got ? 2 do wit nuttin cuz i dont ? on woodface cuz sum RAPPER u fool this is REAL LIFE ? !

• CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ok cool but stop cluttering every thread with your ? though Gee it's annoying honestly. You've been doing this ? for years too. I mean okay i respect your opinion but cmon its not that serious, at least let the threads live without your ? my ? .

Even a thread that has nothing to do with 50 or whatever turns into a thread about ? , Bang Em Smurf, Yukmouth, 50 Cent, The Game or Bad Newz.
  • GeE-757
    edited June 2012
    Options
    CirocObama wrote: »
    Ok cool but stop cluttering every thread with your ? though Gee it's annoying honestly. You've been doing this ? for years too. I mean okay i respect your opinion but cmon its not that serious, at least let the threads live without your ? my ? .

Even a thread that has nothing to do with 50 or whatever turns into a thread about ? , Bang Em Smurf, Yukmouth, 50 Cent, The Game or Bad Newz.

but thatz just it i dont give a flyin ? about u or anybody elsez feelinz on herr i come on herr fa HIPHOP im not worried about how u or any1 feelz about me on herr & i was on topik da 1st few postz until sum1(blackfaggot2012) came n herr worryin about my post like u so ? got a lil derail;d
  • water ur seeds
    Options
    'Ski Mask Way' wasnt even A diss Gee, fck you on about, its A compliment if anything, saying the place is A goldmine and theres money in the town, He says He bought hammers from Bubba Chuck...

• GeE-757
    Options
    'Ski Mask Way' wasnt even A diss Gee, fck you on about, its A compliment if anything, saying the place is A goldmine and theres money in the town, He says He bought hammers from Bubba Chuck...

it was a diss & woodface got check;d but i dont wanna derail da thread so imma just stick 2 da topik...
This discussion has been closed.