Lol@ Big Brother Jr. ...aka The Glass House

Options
deadeye
deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2012 in Lights, Camera, Action!
Blatant display of a lack of creativity or originality.

Basically, it's a ripoff of Big Brother started by one of the producers who used to work for Big Brother.

What ABC doesn't realize is that if it doesn't air 3 days a week, without 24/7 live feeds, and without Showtime after Dark 3hrs/day 7 days a week...it's not gonna work..

I'm gonna tune in tonight just out of curiosity though.

Comments

• atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    i heard they got sued over it. whatever the legal term is for copying an idea.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    i heard they got sued over it. whatever the legal term is for copying an idea.

Plagiarism or copyright infringement.

Something like that.

Thing is, it's hard to prove because all you have to do is change one aspect of the show that's different from the original...and you can get away with it.

In this case, it's the fact that the viewers get to control all the contestants moves.

Even then, the courts could say that they stole and embellished the "America's player" aspect of Big Brother to incorporate all the players.

The only reason CBS will probably win the lawsuit in this case is because ABC's show was started by a producer who worked for Big Brother.

If it was started by someone who had no affiliation with the show, they probably wouldn't.

• huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thats all well and good, but the rosie perez looking chick got ass....Im watching.
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bump for Ashley and that ass