Feminism...The War on Men.

Options
Cabana_Da_Don
Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
What the ? is going on these Lesbians taken the ? way too ? far.

Comments

• Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Elaborate and we might have a thread.
  • L.I.P.
    L.I.P. Members Posts: 366 ✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is a lot bigger/beyond the war on men but go on.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Options
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Options
    so you want this locked?
    Come on brova.Why you gotta play the power role.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Feminists don't equal lesbians lol
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Options
    KingJamal wrote: »

Who said it does not.Aint they a bunch of masculine women that want to be man.
  • KingJamal
    edited June 2012
    Options

That's not wat feminism means bruh

I think ur thinking of Feminazis who are basically like extremists
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Options

That's not wat feminism means bruh

I think ur thinking of Feminazis who are basically like extremists

So explain to me who they are.Let´s get deep in this convo.
  • KingJamal
    Options
    Well here's the definition of feminism

The advocacy of women's rights on the grounds of political, social, and economic equality to men
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    is this ? serious?
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Options

The advocacy of women's rights on the grounds of political, social, and economic equality to men

Equality meaning having the same rights but not being a man right.For example.Why would they choose to use a male symbol to represent themAnkh_black.PNG.

And why are most feminist leaders are lesbians?
  • KingJamal
    edited June 2012
    Options

Equality meaning having the same rights but not being a man right.For example.Why would they choose to use a male symbol to represent themAnkh_black.PNG.

Man I don't know nothing about that symbol. If they wanted that symbol to represent them then it is what it is.

Do u have proof that most feminist leaders are lesbians? And even if most feminist leaders are lesbians that wouldn't mean that most feminist are lesbians.

Ur not thinking this through
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Options

Man I don't know nothing about that symbol. If they wanted that symbol to represent them then it is what it is.

Do u have proof that most feminist leaders are lesbians? And even if most feminist leaders are lesbians that wouldn't mean that most feminist are lesbians.

Both historical feminist leaders were lesbians.Eve Esler and some other lady I forgot her name...? ? am I the only one that sees something weird with this picture.Feminism.jpg

What kind of women act like a man?What kind of daughters are they going to have?

I think there's a difference between fighting for your rights and stepping on my ? ...Plus the europeans that put on that patriarch ? we black people have always lived in a matriarch society.
  • KingJamal
    edited June 2012
    Options

Both historical feminist leaders were lesbians.Eve Esler and some other lady I forgot her name...? ? am I the only one that sees something weird with this picture.Feminism.jpg

What kind of women act like a man?What kind of daughters are they going to have?

I think there's a difference between fighting for your rights and stepping on my ? ...Plus the europeans that put on that patriarch ? we black people have always lived in a matriarch society.

Bruh now we're talking about historical feminist???

Ur looking at feminism through a stereotypical lens. For instance, I'm Pro-Black. Now me saying that, some people will probably think I go around smacking white folks with a black boxing glove and that I'm anti white. That's if they have a stereotypical view of wat it means to be pro black.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    edited June 2012
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    you're right t/s, all feminists are man-hating and out to rid the world of all men. now can we be done with this 8-|

You know...So we can't sit down and talk about this.I don't put my ? between my legs and run off.If you can prove me wrong I'll keep it real and take the L.But if you feel hurt about this thats on you.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why are women lesbians, when the majority of lesbians are ugly as ? ? Like they are basically men without a ? .
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Options

Ur looking at feminism through a stereotypical lens. For instance, I'm Pro-Black. Now me saying that, some people will probably think I go around smacking white folks with a black boxing glove. That's if they have a stereotypical view of wat it means to be pro black.

Brother you gotta also share the fist it's no longer ours...feminist-star.jpg

Where I'm trying to get at it's that the feminist movement has nothing to do with feminine like women...The ones leading the movement are masculine women.There's a lot of feminine like women in that movement but they are looked down...Like they weak not strong.They think strong women are the women that ? on man lets keep it real.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    lol @ rosie the riveter being a lesbian. you know that pic represented women, usually housewives, that went to work in factories during WWII while all the men were off fighting in the war right?

in other news them sausage breakfast sandwiches from starbucks are fire
  • KingJamal
    Options

Ur looking at feminism through a stereotypical lens. For instance, I'm Pro-Black. Now me saying that, some people will probably think I go around smacking white folks with a black boxing glove. That's if they have a stereotypical view of wat it means to be pro black.

Brother you gotta also share the fist it's no longer ours...feminist-star.jpg

Where I'm trying to get at it's that the feminist movement has nothing to do with feminine like women...The ones leading the movement are masculine women.There's a lot of feminine like women in that movement but they are looked down...Like they weak not strong.They think strong women are the women that ? on man lets keep it real.

Well did u talk to a bunch of feminist and come to this conclusion?
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Options
    lol @ rosie the riveter being a lesbian. you know that pic represented women, usually housewives, that went to work in factories during WWII while all the men were off fighting in the war right?

in other news them sausage breakfast sandwiches from starbucks are fire

? I know this....But the symbolism behind it.Come on bro.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Options
    you're right t/s, all feminists are man-hating and out to rid the world of all men. now can we be done with this 8-|

You know...So we can't sit down and talk about this.I don't put my ? between my legs and run off.If you can prove me wrong I'll keep it real and take the L.But if you feel hurt about this thats on you.

you're not trying to discuss anything, you're using your ic logic and already have your mind made up. i'm not about to waste my time explaining things that would readily be apparent to you if you cared to even acquire the slightest amount of knowledge on the subject.

if you think it's cuz you hurt my feelings tho, go ahead buddy

If you can't have a convo on the subject why the ? did you post in this thread.Just for attention.? outta here.I'm on that theory that black women are gods but I'm against feminism.