DEAD SPACE GLITCH AND WACKNESS !!!

Options
One Spliff
One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
edited June 2012 in IllGaming
im tired of people bigging up games that are simply not challenging or all that fun...

sso here i am on chapter 11, right after that white ? kendra done double crossed me n sum other white chick recalled the shuttle, n theres a save point in the room...i remember at first the save point didnt work...but then it worked a second time./

i load my game n now i cant get out the room, the door jus says standby...i googled it n turns out other people got this glitch.

now unto the game...

im playing this ? on HARD n i haven't bought ammo ONCE, all i buy is nodes...n im sorry to say...but this game is easy n quuite annoying.

this is not a survivial horror if u NEVER run out of ammo, i mean come the ? on...u get ammo in every room n all u gotta do is press R3 if u lose your way, how the ? they guna give u direction n ammo all the way thru the game n still call it a survivial horror ?

its one of those games that isn't hard its just annoying, for example u can find yaself trying to do the same part over n over, not because the enmies are challenging because they r NOT, but because they r annoying...like those lil skulls with the tentacles, n those slow moving creatuires that carry exploding bee hives (or wateva they r)

all u gotta do is buck the enemies in the knees n u good, the weapons r cool, but thats not saying much wen ur targets r all slow moving and not difficult....no skill is really required because ur chracters moves so damn slow and sluggish....

there is also no puzzles...

the story is horrible, the chracters are jus annopying with no real depth...the main chracter isaac doesnt even talk he jus grunts n pants in his metal suits n runs in slow motion.

at least resident evil (old school) kept it real....these new age games r a joke.

ninja gaiden sigma is the ONLY game worth playing on ps3 if u want a challenge, everything else is jus too easy and boring...

Comments

• joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Quite bored today with no football on, aren't you? Don't worry, Euro's return tomorrow. lol
  • One Spliff
    Options
    joshuaboy wrote: »
    Quite bored today with no football on, aren't you? Don't worry, Euro's return tomorrow. lol

been runnin call of duty most of the day, thought i'd finnish off with a lil dead space only for my ? to ? up.

smh

• vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man what is this ? talking about? aint nothing wack about dead space
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One Spliff wrote:
    ninja gaiden sigma is the ONLY game worth playing on ps3 if u want a challenge, everything else is jus too easy and boring...

rubon1945.jpg?1338298202
  • One Spliff
    Options
    BIGRuss wrote: »
    One Spliff wrote:

rubon1945.jpg?1338298202

ive contemplated copping it, as ive heard its hard.

but im more into action games or shooters...

think i'll jus replay NGS, then finally play thru ngs 2

• One Spliff
    Options

its good wen u high, but boring sober.

dont tell me this game hard tho.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One Spliff wrote: »

its good wen u high, but boring sober.

dont tell me this game hard tho.

It aint easy either
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    spliff came back just to hate on a classic game.

with that said, no, the game is not that hard, even on hard. and the backtracking is annoying. I guess you have to be a fan of the space horror genre to fully appreciate it.
  • One Spliff
    Options
    spliff came back just to hate on a classic game.

with that said, no, the game is not that hard, even on hard. and the backtracking is annoying. I guess you have to be a fan of the space horror genre to fully appreciate it.

no hate jus facts

i thought in 2012 it was possible to play a game from start to finnish without having to worrying about game ending glitches.

guess i was wrong.

but i blame myself for buying a game by EA
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BIGRuss wrote: »
    One Spliff wrote:

rubon1945.jpg?1338298202

Once you get the hang of the controls and mechanics of the game it's not that challenging. More precise than anything, hard not once you get past the steep learning curve.