What would it take for Kobe to get #6?

Options
woah316
woah316 Members Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2012 in From the Cheap Seats
I think only possible way, they need to clear the whole lakers roster and fill it with players that got heart...

-pau ? ass play when he want, and has been like that for 5 years
-bynum was laughin and ? in game 5 when okc was about to put them out... didnt look concerned at all.

I dont know at what position, and I dont know how... but only way kobe get #6, he need some players beside him with heart.. ? his current squad don't got it...

And maybe get dfish back.. just his leadership is valuable, even if off the bench

Comments

• will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? to put on a Laker jersey...
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    get Dwight Howard, considering he can't win without a dominant big man.
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Chasin Bundlez Members Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    He aint gettin no ? ring. At this point he's just playin to stalk MJ's all time scoring rec.

Both LB and KB at 27

LB with 3 MVP's, 1 Ring, 1 Finals MVP >>> Kobe with 3 rings
  • ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    get Dwight Howard, considering he can't win without a dominant big man.

dwight aint coming to LA.....thats following shaq footsteps
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ask this question if they don't win it all next year. This season didn't count for the Lakers. They had a new coach and a new roster that they just threw together.

Next year they'll be able to build chemistry and learn the coaches sets in training camp, making them a much more competitive team. Instead of freestyling, everyone will know their roles etc.

P.S. They really need to get rid of Pau imo. Dude is washed.
  • woah316
    Options
    He aint gettin no ? ring. At this point he's just playin to stalk MJ's all time scoring rec.

Both LB and KB at 27

LB with 3 MVP's, I Ring, I Finals MVP >>> Kobe with 3 rings

so ? really gone act like LA aint give that series away to OKC? lol....

Kobe CAN win another ring if he get ssome players on his team that got heart.

If anything, kobe has had a handicap squad since shaq left... ? that play when they want....

pau a ? , odom eratic, artest insane, bynum broke legs....

tell me when jordan had a ? up crew like that and let em to a ring. I dont wanna hear ? about kobe teammates
  • SupremeXXV
    SupremeXXV Members Posts: 795 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Deron Williams and Dwight Howard would be a good start.
  • Chasin Bundlez
    edited June 2012
    Options
    @Woah... Kobe done bro, he's now become a cancer to his team, he's too concerned with shooting the rock 25x a game in his quest to pass MJ in all time points, he will cont shoot his team out of games.

U put a prime Brandon Roy on this same LA team nd they wouldve got past OKC this year, but they had an old washed up ? that ? up his teammates flow with his horrendous shot selection. His career is over.
  • kacee139
    kacee139 Members Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Both LB and KB at 27

Kobe with 3 rings and hairline intact >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LB with 3 MVP's, 1 Ring, 1 Finals MVP looking like George Jefferson

Fixed

http://youtu.be/iKDdIJcSSQ0
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rofl this dude don't know ? about basketball. Kobe isn't the reason we didn't beat the Thunder. He was the only one giving us a chance.

Honestly I feel like our squad right now had the talent to win the ring this year. We woulda ? the Heat with their small lineups.

But moving forward we need to get rid of Gasol and try to bring Williams in. Improve our bench and Bynum just gotta get his head in the game and we have a championship roster.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Less shots taken by Kobe and more passes to the big men.
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Options
    lol @ kobe aint the reason they loss. The ? shot 37 for 96 thru the 1st 4 games, but a dickriding Kobe stan will only remember his 18 for 33, 42 point gm 5.

Like I said, he's a ball stopper and gets Pau and Bynum out of their offensive rhythm.

@Kacee.. wtf ? hair got to do wit anything? U basically tellin me u find Kobe more attractive when he was 27 than u do LB at 27, ok bro, good to know. Now I can put u on ignore.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You both are idiots.
  • kacee139
    kacee139 Members Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ kobe aint the reason they loss. The ? shot 37 for 96 thru the 1st 4 games, but a dickriding Kobe stan will only remember his 18 for 33, 42 point gm 5.

Like I said, he's a ball stopper and gets Pau and Bynum out of their offensive rhythm.

@Kacee.. wtf ? hair got to do wit anything? U basically tellin me u find Kobe more attractive when he was 27 than u do LB at 27, ok bro, good to know. Now I can put u on ignore.

Nope winning while your young (3 rings at 23) winning later..... nice try at the ? angle but it aint working fam
  • woah316
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Rofl this dude don't know ? about basketball. Kobe isn't the reason we didn't beat the Thunder. He was the only one giving us a chance.

Honestly I feel like our squad right now had the talent to win the ring this year. We woulda ? the Heat with their small lineups.

But moving forward we need to get rid of Gasol and try to bring Williams in. Improve our bench and Bynum just gotta get his head in the game and we have a championship roster.

thats the thing though... kobe dont got time to wait for bynum to "get his head in the game"...

you either want a title like your last breathe or you dont... kobe will NEVER win another title with bynum on his team... the last one they won vs boston, bynum wasnt even a big factor... if you're going to DEPEND on him for a title, you'll never win one.

They have to trade bynum / gasol ... for some young players that can play d and got heart... and hopefully try to get KG..

I'd pay money to see kobe / kg fight for a title together.
  • buttuh_b
    Options
    It really ain't ? man. Bynum just gotta get his head in the game like I said. It's not a time thing, either he does or he doesn't. I know Kobe doesn't have much time but I'm a Lakers fan first and as of right now Bynum is our future. I know Bynum barely contributed to our championships but to say they can't win together if they both play off each other effectively is wrong. Like @NothingButTheTruth said, we got training camp this year to adjust to the system. Better offensive sets means Kobe won't have to take as many shots. Moving Gasol, bringing in an impact player and upgrading our bench will be enough. We could've been right there this year. I say keep the core of Kobe, World Peace, Bynum, Jordan Hill... have Sessions come off the bench if we can acquire Williams. Everyone else is disposable.

@Benjamins.. Did you watch the games or just look at the box scores? Only blame you can really give Kobe is turnovers at the end of game 2 and maybe bad shot selection in the second half of game 4 even though he really didn't have a choice because Bynum was winded and didn't know how to respond to getting "fronted". Other than that, Kobe carried us just like Westbrook carried OKC. He even tried to guard Durant but he's too long. Nh. You forgot when he went 18-18 from the free throw line to win us game 3? Honestly, the series could have went either way. OKC just executed and made plays down the stretch. 3 of the games came down to the last second. If we came back to OKC 2-2 the series outcome could of been completely different but Kobe was the only one fighting every game other than maybe Artest.
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lakers need a legit PG.

Sessions did good in the regular season but once the playoffs came he disappeared.

Lakers need to clear that bench asap keep only Barnes/Ebanks/keep sessions and have him play back up to Derron.

Either Pau or Bynum gotta go Kobe must learn to pass the ball even though its asking much from a SG he needs to start feeding the bigs and getting them in the rhythm of scoring.

I think Ron should stay just cause his defense but if he can work on his shot this offseason that can be a plus.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • buttuh_b
    Options
    Ron's shot wasn't bad in the second half of the season. Especially when Kobe was injured I think he was averaging like 16 or 17 ppg. He's still one of the top perimeter defenders in the league.
  • tha fury
    tha fury Members Posts: 897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he'll have to shoot kd dead. even though they lost in the finals, they're gonna be running the west for the next 2-3 years. Belee dat.
  • CockMcStuffins
    CockMcStuffins Members Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What all time scoring record does Jordan have.....because I'm missing something here
  • 704Hustla
    704Hustla Members Posts: 838 ✭✭✭
    Options
    kobe aint seein #6