SOOOOOOOO, WHO'S WAKING UP TO WATCH "FIRST TAKE" IN THE MORNING...

Options
Recaptimus_Prime360
Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2012 in From the Cheap Seats
B/c I know I sure am! LOL!! Bulls all the way next season btw.

I'm lookin forward to the debate discussion b/c Stephen A. and Skip. OH MAN!! What will Skip say? His soul gotaa be burning right now.

Comments

• ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    half of his material GONE!!!
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    EXACTLY!! He might call out sick. lol
  • SupremeXXV
    SupremeXXV Members Posts: 795 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    darkone360 wrote:

I'm lookin forward to the debate discussion b/c Stephen A. and Skip. OH MAN!! What will Skip say? His soul gotaa be burning right now.

Skip Bayless may actually blow his brains out on national t.v...That's MUST SEE T.V.

• ATTS
    Options
    no more "frozen one" jokes...... "ringless king" etc..........
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    SupremeXXV wrote: »
    darkone360 wrote:

I'm lookin forward to the debate discussion b/c Stephen A. and Skip. OH MAN!! What will Skip say? His soul gotta be burning right now.

Skip Bayless may actually blow his brains out on national t.v...That's MUST SEE T.V.

I gotta go set my alarm clock. what time it comes on again?
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    darkone360 wrote:

Bulls?

Sit Yo Ass Down
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    darkone360 wrote:

Bulls?

Sit Yo Ass Down

@ you ? . i got faith in my team. lol
  • ATTS
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    SupremeXXV wrote: »
    darkone360 wrote:

I'm lookin forward to the debate discussion b/c Stephen A. and Skip. OH MAN!! What will Skip say? His soul gotta be burning right now.

I gotta go set my alarm clock. what time it comes on again?

10AM Eastern Time....replay at 12 noon//// hopefully there are no soccer games on
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Skips gig is up. 2 hours of talking Tebow. I'm good on that.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its not saturday or sunday so i'll be waking up to go to work. ? in like 5 hours
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    but lebron should show up on the set. just at the end. so skip can't ? with him that much. lebron just walk in. say his peace. drop the mike and snap his fingers like puffy on chappelle show and have chalmers and howard and curry come pick him up and carry him away
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know who won more tonight, the Heat or Skip for having a win-win gimmick than will line his pockets as long as Lebron is in the league.

If I was Fox sports, I'd try to sign Skip and Stephen A. just to get in on the millions of puppets that follow them. $$$$$
  • ATTS
    Options
    Skip cant even say lebron was on sum pippen ? ....he was jordan all yr....he carried d heat every round. i think he lucky..tiley will keep him motivated to chase history
  • ATTS
    Options
  • Trockm
    Trockm Members Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Skip definitely wins. Provocative is all he has to be to make his money. He doesn't (and shouldn't) care who gets mad.
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know who won more tonight, the Heat or Skip for having a win-win gimmick than will line his pockets as long as Lebron is in the league.

If I was Fox sports, I'd try to sign Skip and Stephen A. just to get in on the millions of puppets that follow them. $$$$$

Wrong, First Take's ratings have been plummeting since Jalen pulled Skips card. This is nail in the coffin time.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jalen pretty much made skip look even worse when he dropped that info on the show...lol he even had s.a.s tryna defend him.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Ratings plummeted" just means smarter people ain't sittin at home thinkin "I can't wait to see what skip says, tee hee".

And this thread (and the several others like it) prove that you still have ? still falling for the okey doke.

Hell, Amos and Andy used to ? in the ratings. Skip is a household name now with a Rush Limbaugh type following thanks to his gimmickry.

And rush has been kicked off 2 networks and lost a gang of sponsors, but is still worth 8 figures based on infamy and ginmicks.

• KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im waiting to watch it lol
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All Skip will say is he picked the Heat to win, the ? always hedge is bets.
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    skip already gearing up to discus the fouls in game 2... and okc lost the game for themselves..
  • windycity2117
    windycity2117 Members Posts: 9,827 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wish I could watch. I will be at work
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    but lebron should show up on the set. just at the end. so skip can't ? with him that much. lebron just walk in. say his peace. drop the mike and snap his fingers like puffy on chappelle show and have chalmers and howard and curry come pick him up and carry him away

Bron should come on the set with a bag of Ice and hand it to Skip... Frozen 1