You're not black if you dont glorify crime rates

Options
zay_24
zay_24 Members Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭
edited June 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
As black people in America, we have been giving a slower start than our white counterparts in this country.
Well into the 20th century, til around the 50s,60s, 70s, 80-95% African Americas was poor to lower middle class.
We aint have no choice but to accept it, and started turning the inner city to our place. Forcing whites to move to da burbs.
Now along with this, our worse enemies are no longer living by us, so we must now fight among ourselves.
This, along with the increase of gangs, frustration of poverty and ? , brings violence in the innercity to record levels.
But personally, im cool with that, and i will brag about how dangerous my hood is.
If i live in a place where ? who wear red will get dey ? split, or some police will get 20 AK bullets put threw dey windshields, of course ima brag about it.
Humans are primitive animals, without the technology we are basically cavemen and nomads.
Nowadays, the most powerful groups on the planet are the ones with the most technology. BUt historically, the most powerful civilizations had to do with brawns.
What am i trying to say?
I'll use an example:
Los Angeles is ran by people who live in Beverly Hills, West Lake, Bel Air etc....
Thats due to the modern day society being ran by money, money money.
But if tomorrow, you take away all money, technology, power etc..., and Los Angeles will be ran by ? and ? 'z from South Central, Inglewood, Compton etc...
Because they will have to go to war for dominance, and who do you think will win, the rich preps who never fought a day in they life, or da ? from da hoods thats constantly clappin ? nightly?

Comments