Kamp123 wrote: »
    I'm just saying kobe my ? but ask like a ? so times

what does he ask?

wich one fits:
    a.acts b. ask or c. axe

lakers are one of the richest franchises in sports
    the fact that you think there broke b/c of kobe shows ur ignorance
    maybe u should "axe" somebody

How are you gonna criticize his grammar and spelling when yours is just as ? ?

missing one "h" and an aposthrophe >> misusing an entire word

take ur cape off phaggett

still ? up

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm just saying kobe my ? but ask like a ? so times

what does he ask?

wich one fits:
    a.acts b. ask or c. axe

lakers are one of the richest franchises in sports
    the fact that you think there broke b/c of kobe shows ur ignorance
    maybe u should "axe" somebody

How are you gonna criticize his grammar and spelling when yours is just as ? ?

missing one "h" and an aposthrophe >> misusing an entire word

take ur cape off phaggett

still ? in up

ing
  • Copper
    Options
    So Vanessa ain't taking half?

What do you think?......... smh

I think I dont keep up with that ? married life
    you still aint read up on how luxury tax work?
  • kacee139
    kacee139 Members Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao at the LAKERS being broke when they start a 5 billion dollar tv deal next season.....Jim Buss just being cheap
  • ShadyWorldOrder
    ShadyWorldOrder Members Posts: 711 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    due to earn close to $30 million in each of the next two seasons which not only makes him immovable if they wanted to move him, but also cripples the Lakers financially as they are unable to attract free agents without the financial wherewithal to make it happen b/c of the CBA nobody wants to pay luxury tax. LMAo if anybody thinks the T/S means they broke its rules to this ?

Pau Gasol and Andrew Bynum are due to make $19 million and $16 million respectively next season as well. The Lakers are screwed, right? This team can only go so far, second round of the playoffs. Kobe is no longer the clutch leader of a championship caliber team, but no one gonna tell him that. At age 34, Bryant's decline is apparent to all except himself. He can't be the centerpiece of a team trying to win a championship any longer and for this reason, the Lakers need a player like Deron Williams to lead the show. But u think Deron gonna take lesser money in the prime of his career.
  • Jdilla26
    Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kacee139 wrote: »
    Lmao at the LAKERS being broke when they start a 5 billion dollar tv deal next season.....Jim Buss just being cheap

Its not that the Lakers are broke but there is a CBA Lakers dont want to spend that Luxury tax I understand b/c they been outed in the 2nd Rd last 2 years and won a total of 1 whole game in the 2nd Rd
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? bosh and Lebron and wade took pay and a season cut 2 get this last ring...
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options

Yea they did that before they agreed to a contract, smart ass.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

bless his heart

• NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    due to earn close to $30 million in each of the next two seasons which not only makes him immovable if they wanted to move him, but also cripples the Lakers financially as they are unable to attract free agents without the financial wherewithal to make it happen b/c of the CBA nobody wants to pay luxury tax. LMAo if anybody thinks the T/S means they broke its rules to this ?

Pau Gasol and Andrew Bynum are due to make $19 million and $16 million respectively next season as well. The Lakers are screwed, right? This team can only go so far, second round of the playoffs. Kobe is no longer the clutch leader of a championship caliber team, but no one gonna tell him that. At age 34, Bryant's decline is apparent to all except himself. He can't be the centerpiece of a team trying to win a championship any longer and for this reason, the Lakers need a player like Deron Williams to lead the show. But u think Deron gonna take lesser money in the prime of his career.

The underlined is the problem. Gasol ain't worth anywhere near $19M. The most I would pay him at this point in his career is 12M, and that's being generous.Trade his wackass ASAP. I'm sure there's some franchise that still thinks he has it.
    So Vanessa ain't taking half?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aFAexJBuIw
  • OhPee
    OhPee Members Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gasol must be traded, ain't no way in hell we should be paying him $19M a ? year at this point.
  • bigrizz
    bigrizz Members Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭
    Options
    If 78 percent of players are going broke two years into retirement, im getting all i can. The game comes and goes but being able to take care of you and your family and theirs after>>>>>>> Hes earned it
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gasol helped yall get two rings now he aint worth his money? GTFOH all of em worth it cuz they earned it. ? dem cheap ass owners
  • Copper
    Options
    that part of the life would suck
    cant even take the kids to disney w/o a barrage of people
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Gasol helped yall get two rings now he aint worth his money? GTFOH all of em worth it cuz they earned it. ? dem cheap ass owners

Exactly...No Gasol equals no chips...let him get his money. Oh and LMAO at anybody trading for Gasol AT THIS POINT of his career and contract?!?!?!
  • kacee139
    Options
    I aint worried about it.....The lakers will figure it out.... The CP3 trade was genius cuz we saved 40 mil and got the best player in the deal but Stern hated on that ? .... The new CBA is trying to level the playing field... Miami and OKC gon have the same problem soon because its seems like u can only have two superstar contracts now, so it limits teams and keeps Superstar players stuck when free agency comes around. Can't be mad Kobe got his contract before the lockout cuz in two years they gon want him to play for a lil bit of nothing if he dont retire
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

bless his heart

look at that post again and see what i did.... smh...
  • blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Those got to be the weakest punches in NBA history
  • kacee139
    Options
    [img]http://sphotos.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/563995_10150997492201100_1992156785_n.jpg[/img]

would ? still hate?
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [img]http://sphotos.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/563995_10150997492201100_1992156785_n.jpg[/img]

would ? still hate?

These ? mofos would still find a way to hate..
  • Trockm
    Trockm Members Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »

would ? still hate?

These ? mofos would still find a way to hate..

haters-gonna-hate-grocery-store.gif
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seansosa wrote: »
    Seansosa wrote: »
    pau brother would be a good fit with the laker he has more heart too bad they cant get him

ironically they had him and traded him for pau

word? when that happen?

Bruh ...................