As a man I must give credit where credit is Due. This is thread is for the success of ? .

Options
God-I_Am_Ether
God-I_Am_Ether Members Posts: 3,409
edited June 2012 in R & R (Religion and Race)
I’ve come to understand that there are certain Black people who believe that white men have super powers, supposedly genetically-inherited, superior intellectual mind-control techniques that they use to oppress people of color around the globe.  If I understand their assertions correctly, they believe that white men are capable of controlling the minds of brown people universally and conversely no one is able to get into their minds, no one is able to control them because everyone else is under their spell, hypnotized by their . . . whiteness I guess.  Their whiteness is theoretically impenetrable and renders mere people of color helpless to combat their evil machinations.  It seems that this small faction of Black people believe that white men possess genetic predisposition to rule the world and, oddly enough and quite contradictorily, they believe that it is the secret mission of white men to become Black, or at least commandeer Blackness because they feel jealous of it.  I’m led to believe that they accomplish their mission with their superior intellect, secret societies, and agendas passed down from white brethren to white brethren to intricately know the minds of Black folks and to beat us at our own game.

It seems that the smallest population of people have been able to order, control, dominate, oppress, and manipulate the earth’s resources so that they control and “own” damn near everything.

I tell you half of the story, the rest you fill it in/ as long as the VILLIAN wins ........,,right?

I wonder why black people glorify every VILLIAN except the White Man?

Comments

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cant beat em, join em
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    Options
    ? influenced the creation of hip-hop

• KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    freepost????

^^^^^^^^^^^
    3om6vl.jpg

3pvusp.jpg

3oleg0.jpg
  • KingJamal
    Options
  • KingJamal
    Options
  • Lord Ether
    Lord Ether Members Posts: 736 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ha ha nice diversion, but white people are a warfare race of people. They have a military mindset. If you study Europeon history you will know that they were fighting amoung each other for years before they left to conquer. I got to give it to the British, they had the whole world shook from a tiny island.
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    Options
    Hell Black people are a warfare race of people too.

Chicago? Detroit? LA? Every hood?
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    over_? wrote: »
    Hell Black people are a warfare race of people too.

Chicago? Detroit? LA? Every hood?

Yeah but there are more whites on welfare percentage wise than blacks. So do you even know what the ? you saying or is this just another one of your ? threads to belittle black people?
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lamar Odom to the Clippers. Really?????????
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    Options
    Warfare not welfare
  • Lord Ether
    Options
    ^^ Thats just niggaism. White people got the real guns and they have a military mindset. If black people had a military mindset we would have been taken over. Most of the stuff blacks do is frivolous ? . White will take ? over. Its like playing chess.
  • KingJamal
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    Lamar Odom to the Clippers. Really?????????
    Well ain't that sumthin
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I see what you're doing over ? but your approach is too ham ? . They are not ready.

The only power white men have is fear .
    Get on your own grind while freeing yourself
    From their system and they lose power because
    They never had any to begin with.
  • maestro_lungs
    maestro_lungs Members Posts: 255
    Options
    There's no Way The Killings in L.A or Any Hood can Equal up to the Centuries of ? , Thievery, Torture & Murder The White Man has Served up.
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    Options
    maestro_lungs
    9:12AM Posts: 7
    There's no Way The Killings in L.A or Any Hood can Equal up to the Centuries of ? , Thievery, Torture & Murder The White Man has Served up.

Why the ? does it have to equal? The ? is the past. It's done. There is a future ahead that as a community we are already behind and to many Black Folks wanna go back to the past over and over and over. You got young people living now upset about the past that they did not live in, that other died and and already fought for them to to have this future and move forward and they choose to go back. The world is moving forward and some ? still be on that "We WAS the Originals" ? . Like arriving some where first automatically means you get some type of respect from those that come later.

FOH.
  • maestro_lungs
    Options
    I Don't think it Has to Equal & I Doubt it Ever Will, But all That Forget the Past ? . I Disagree with. 1st off Ain't no Young Kids Running Around Mad About the Past. The Fact is The Past Racial Problems we Faced are Still Happening Just in More Subtle Ways. The World is Moving Forward, But to Think Race isn't still a Issue Especially Here in America is to Blind Yourself to Reality!
  • Lord Ether
    Options
    How can you move past something when you never confronted it in the first place?
  • Lord Ether
    Options
    If the problem still exist I must persist.
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    Options
    Lord Ether
    3:46PM Posts: 83
    How can you move past something when you never confronted it in the first place?

It's been confronted. Thanks to many hard working Black people and others from other races, black people have Many opportunities, I know I do.

The world is moving ahead will a lot of black folks are like "wait! Look what you've done to me. We can't correct this with out you". What are you expecting to be done.

I ask this question. If your kid(s) that you raised from birth, grew up then came to the conclusion that his failure was because of what the White man did to him/her, what would you say?

I would be ? ! Because that's saying that someone that's not in my home, that was not with my child day in and day out, someone that did not feed you, someone who did not teach you and be an example to you was more powerful than me! Me! The parent who is right here in your life. Your just going to bypass all my work I put in to you and blame the White man?

FOH.

I Was no slave. I was never oppressed and neither are my kids and I will not teach them that they are or that they ever been. I will show them how it started and all those who fought for them to be the spoiled Lil brats that they are today with access to the world.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In this time we live in yes people of color were outsmarted because we didn't know to look out for the manipulation because we didn't think like that.

There was a time when white ppl were in the mountains on the short end of the stick then they regrouped and started taking what others had started and claiming it.

Because their intention was to deceive it was easy to take advantage of ppl being honest.

it wasn't super powers but, it was great planning
  • Lord Ether
    Options
    @over_?
    I admire your positive attitude but a people who do not know their past either positive or negative will be directionless. What the European Jews suffered in the 20th century is a montra to give them strenth to go foward.Black people are the only people on the earth who wish to forget their past. This is a major fault in the collective consciousnes of African people. The knowledge of your past is your backbone. A being without a backbone is a weak entity that can be twisted and used by their enemies. The African people on a world scale particually the black male is still considered an anthropological inferior being. Despite the fact that we are the progenator race on the planet. Until this injustice is rectified we can never forget our past. Amenophis

• maestro_lungs
    Options
    You Wasn't a Slave, But Your People was & The Color of Your Skin made it where alot of Opportunities wasn't Afforded to You. Things You Might not of Noticed. The Color of our Skin Has Most of us Living in Economically Troubled Neighborhoods. The Opportunity to Not Live in The Bad Neighborhoods is Less than 50 yrs Old. Even The Upper Class Black Neighborhoods was 2 steps Behind THE Upper Class white Neighborhoods. In Terms of Property Value, Police Protection, Jobs & Schools. I'm not saying We Should walk Around With a Chip on Our Shoulder, But Don't be Fooled that After All Those Yrs of Slavery & Another Century of Jim Crow Laws & 2nd Class Treatment. They Automatically treat us as Equals or Consider us as Such 50 yrs after the Civil Rights Movement. Don't Teach the Children to Hate, But Teach them to be Aware, So They Won't be as Shocked when Racism Rares it's Head in What Ever way it Decides to!
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    Options
    ^^^^ you need to check the homie Public's thread we are discussing now in GnS. Peep the video in the op first.

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/472975/gs-are-black-peoples-emotions-used-against-them-to-help-fund-their-own-oppression/p1
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you didn't find this funny, you have no sense of humor.