obama healthcare bill to include microchips....microchipping you?

Options
ATTS
ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
chip are microsopic and like a tattoo [ink] and they can track u...it can also select what type of tissue it can adhere to...like a heart or blood vessel...food for thought...they can "off" u remotely.......

whats going on?.....the black president supported d ? .....now this

Comments

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    what you talkin bout willis

whatchatalkinabout.jpg
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    stay prayed up!
  • ATTS
    Options
    what you talkin bout willis

whatchatalkinabout.jpg

LMAO....let me get the info........

• ATTS
    edited June 2012
    Options
    The Obama health care bill under Sec. 2521, page 1,000 will establish a National Medical Device Registry. What does a National Medical Device Registry mean?

National Medical Device Registry from H.R. 3200 [Healthcare Bill], pages 1,001-1,008:
    (g)(1) The Secretary shall establish a national medical device registry (in this subsection referred to as the ‘registry’) to facilitate analysis of postmarket safety and outcomes data on each device that— ‘‘(A) is or has been used in or on a patient; ‘‘(B)and is— ‘‘(i) a class III device; or ‘‘(ii) a class II device that is implantable, life-supporting, or life-sustaining.”

i aint getting ? ,,,,,if u dont get it..they say you cant have health care in america.....If you go to the ER...and want care...they will plant it in you automatically to receive medical care....
    why they gotta have d black man do their ? stuff?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Send brotha man in first with the PROTOCOL which still has some faults blame him, then when the other man gets into office start putting out the update versions and have the public phrasing whitey
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • ATTS
    Options
    Send brotha man in first with the PROTOCOL which still has some faults blame him, then when the other man gets into office start putting out the update versions and have the public phrasing whitey

damn........

• Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This was debunked a long time ago. By establishing a registry to facilitate analysis and data of said devices, this is just allowing research to be done when somebody uses something like a pacemaker or any other health-supporting/monitoring device implanted in a person. They want to be able to monitor the reliability and accuracy of these devices without having to worry about an infringement of privacy.
  • Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ATTS wrote:
    chip are microsopic and like a tattoo [ink] and they can track u...it can also select what type of tissue it can adhere to...like a heart or blood vessel...food for thought...they can "off" u remotely.......

whats going on?.....the black president supported d ? .....now this

1st....bruh...how you gonna post this and not have a link?

2nd. this ? is false. this law establishes a data base for medical devices. it doesnt say you have to get a microchip...

heard this ? at the barbershop today?

• ATTS
    Options
    i told ya..soemthing was gonna pass the day b4
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I swear this country hit some paranoid fools. ? live your life!
  • Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ATTS wrote: »

did you even bother to read what this portion of the bill is all about?
  • ATTS
    Options
    ATTS wrote: »

did you even bother to read what this portion of the bill is all about?

yes i did......they pass this....then they pas something else