Ayo B.. So we just gonna act like Vader didnt ufck Sensosa sister??

Options

Comments

• it's me bi***es
    it's me bi***es Members Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know why you women wanna try and have a Women's Revolution on the IC, you have one room where you can get the best possible treatment, and be very feminine, lady like, ratchet, whorish, classy, or whatever you choose without having males judge you negatively for it....yet you seem to wanna gravitate to a room that insists on giving you the worst possible treatment.

Why don't you ladies get together and unify to make the PR what it was before all of the upgrades when you had the "Powder Room Rangers" all over this board introducing new members to the clicc all the time. If you do this, you'll get the men that will be either respectful to you or simp you to come to your room. The environment will thrive and it will be a win-win for everyone.

Ladies, don't fight against the system in place, fight within it to ensure that you receive the best possible treatment for yourselves and for this board as a whole.

Sincerely,

Donkey Hierarchy

? ... MAYBE U SHOULD JUST TAKE OVER AGAIN!
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    I don't know why you women wanna try and have a Women's Revolution on the IC, you have one room where you can get the best possible treatment, and be very feminine, lady like, ratchet, whorish, classy, or whatever you choose without having males judge you negatively for it....yet you seem to wanna gravitate to a room that insists on giving you the worst possible treatment.

Why don't you ladies get together and unify to make the PR what it was before all of the upgrades when you had the "Powder Room Rangers" all over this board introducing new members to the clicc all the time. If you do this, you'll get the men that will be either respectful to you or simp you to come to your room. The environment will thrive and it will be a win-win for everyone.

Ladies, don't fight against the system in place, fight within it to ensure that you receive the best possible treatment for yourselves and for this board as a whole.

Sincerely,

Donkey Hierarchy

I agree with the ladies building up the PR ......

they have been doing a great job so far ... both vets and newbies

• Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    For those that are lost I will drop a backstory... I can neither confirm nor deny every event in this story.

A few years ago Vader crew and Sensosa crew had street beef over who could do the dougie the best. It started off as a simple beef but quickly began to escalate. Guns were pulled and people were injured. One day while at the mall Vader bumped in Sensosa's sister by luck. They began to hit it off but Vader soon found out that the girl was Vader sister. This is where the story really begins.

Vader was locked in an internal emotional struggle; a Romeo and Juilet type situation. On one side he was at war over who could do the dougie dance the best and on the other he was in love with that ? (his words not mines). Well one night Vader was invited in Sensosa's mom home by his sister. Vader smashed the chick in Sensosa room multiple times and left a condom on his toothbrush.

And now you should all be caught up.

Damn..
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Options
    And I'm glad me being tossed in the bushes amuses u ? lol
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Options
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sosa had it all figured out
    That's who they shoulda made a movie 'bout
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn. ? gets interesting when posters really know each other.

That Charlie-Ike-Killa ? was crazy.
  • joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    seansosa atleast has to slam his older sister against a wall for her shenanigans.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ok I read through it.
    I dont believe vader ? dudes sister sparked all this ? , something else happened.
    Regardless, seeing your sister in a ? u hates sig has got to burn.
    Vader i dont think this ? is over homie, make sure u park around bushes that are trimmed for now.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so wait....after reading thru most of this thread...

i realized vader said dude is bigger than him...if thats the case then why did dude have to get a goon to sneak up on vader. if seansosa is a big ? then he could just run up on him and handle his...

damn dude took alot of L's today

kinda like a dude that studders trying to say "? likes larry's little lexus"
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So apparently all this ? is happening in a small town in Kansas

cheech-wtf-gif1.gif?w=472
    how u know this??

• 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @pralims you've never met a big ? ass ? ?

Or he's just a boss who doesn't get his hands ? .
  • (UNKNOWN)
    (UNKNOWN) Members Posts: 787
    Options
    This thread reminds me of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snLPZWgXNf8

mIIs.gif

but dude can't control who his sister ? , but Vader can control if he knocked up a hoe that will get ? and let ? take turn smuttin her out for 6 bucks...
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i knew something was wrong with that ? , when he started postin pictures of his sister...
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In what thread did dude post pics of his sister
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MrSoutCity wrote: »
    In what thread did dude post pics of his sister
    search seansosa + sister
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol Lady Zee just unintentionally admitted to being Sosa's e-? .
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    someone school me on the guy who posted all the video

@ John_Blazini

I aint got no back story bruh....I been signed up for years, just didn't use to post. I use to be mainly in the social lounge when i did start.

Now branched out to other rooms.....

Nothing special to see dawg

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    vboy513 wrote: »

@ John_Blazini

I aint got no back story bruh....I been signed up for years, just didn't use to post. I use to be mainly in the social lounge when i did start.

Dont hold nothing back against that ? . He tried to pull your card son, blast back.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    vboy513 wrote: »

@ John_Blazini

Dont hold nothing back against that ? . He tried to pull your card son, blast back.

This ? aint pull my card lol

He asked a question. I mean honestly I am a new ? round here. He entitled to his his opinion.....

.....But ? that Cool Boardin ass ? doe

41ORjYIE8EL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all some dumb n***a's!!!
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh yeah P.S. Female in those pics could get the daddy long stroke!!!
  • DaSan!floe
    DaSan!floe Members Posts: 68
    Options
    LET ME TELL IT FROM a OG (<<<<<best thang blowing) PERSPECTIVE

SS posted pics of his wife, claimed them to be his sister....V use to ? with SS's sister-in-law, V viewed lil sis calling SS bro, not realizing it was in law......V has revealed that big sis (SS's wife) been trying to ? , not knowing big sis was SS's wife
  • ChromaStoned
    ChromaStoned Members Posts: 938 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    ? its a floe fetus
This discussion has been closed.