U ever seen someone try to exploit a tragic event in their life for their own benefit?

Options
Matt-
Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
aight. so this dude died and he was a good friend to all of us. yeah it sucks and all but we deal with it. its 4 of us who go way back. well this one ? was hitting us up for weed the other day, wanting a handout. I don't smoke so i told him no, so he hit up the other dudes. they said no. so he sends this long text to both of them saying that he was soooo close to ol dude and he's struggling with the death and that he really needs some weed right now to cope. talking about how he's all stressed out. again, he got shot down. but that ? ? me off. none of us act like that and would never use dudes death to try to scheme some free ? .

or someone on facebook who wants some attention so they post something about "oh i miss my grandfather so much, in 4 days it will be the 7th year anniversary of his death. so sad right now"

or is this just white people stuff? maybe yall don't even need to use a tragic event as an excuse to scheme something.