Based ? is for everyone. Reaches out to Latinos.

Options
edutained_by_hh
edutained_by_hh Members Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭
edited June 2012 in The Reason
Based ? is reaching out to the Latino people. He is a bilingual based ? now. You can now be blessed in two languages. I think Lil B is about to bring racial unity between Blacks and Latinos. Real talk, them Black vs. Mexican gang gangs shootings in Southern California are going to cease after they listen to this "basado" song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mR7fZFlyuyw&feature=youtu.be

Comments

• grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this guy is a ? .
  • edutained_by_hh
    edutained_by_hh Members Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol. Song is hilarious to me. It is utter nonsense.
  • glowy
    glowy Members Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't speak spanish, but I have a feeling this ? is talking gibberish.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Based ? on his Obama ? .
    Please the mexicans.
    We needa send border hoppers
    & they kids back to Mayheco.
    Green Card or GTFOH
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    glowy wrote: »
    I can't speak spanish, but I have a feeling this ? is talking gibberish.

I'm Latino and most of the ? he was saying makes no sense lol
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This lame is still breathing
  • Supreme flyintel
    Supreme flyintel Members Posts: 24
    Options
    alotta haters in here. lemme guess, the based ? ? yo ? huh.

no matter, as usual based ? has come down from upon high to bless our eardrums with a symphony of peace and love strung together using the harmonious vibes of the universe. only the willfully ignorant turn their back on love incarnate. i for one feel reinvigorated now that i've been blessed with the words of the based ? using the ancient latino language. people have no problem wit the hate being spread by the likes of a rick ross, nipsey hussle, lil wayne. or hedonism and debauchary from the likes of snoop doggy dogg or trick daddy. people love to hear about whips and chains like slaves. but when the based ? spreads love, knowledge & understanding he's crucified. THIS is why rap is dead. not hip hop. but rap. a REAL rapper/motivational speaker like lil b is laughed at. All he's doing is aligning our chakras so we'll be better suited to understand the lessons of this based world we all live in.

you ? morons
  • juan travolta
    Options

no matter, as usual based ? has come down from upon high to bless our eardrums with a symphony of peace and love strung together using the harmonious vibes of the universe. only the willfully ignorant turn their back on love incarnate. i for one feel reinvigorated now that i've been blessed with the words of the based ? using the ancient latino language. people have no problem wit the hate being spread by the likes of a rick ross, nipsey hussle, lil wayne. or hedonism and debauchary from the likes of snoop doggy dogg or trick daddy. people love to hear about whips and chains like slaves. but when the based ? spreads love, knowledge & understanding he's crucified. THIS is why rap is dead. not hip hop. but rap. a REAL rapper/motivational speaker like lil b is laughed at. All he's doing is aligning our chakras so we'll be better suited to understand the lessons of this based world we all live in.

you ? morons

lol @ u putting your effort into a paragraph no one is going to read.

• genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Turfaholic
    Options

you ? morons

Their infatuation with the word ? has blinded them.
    Don't bother spreading the good word on this site. 90% of these people are sheep
  • Turfaholic
    Options

you ? morons

Their infatuation with the word ? has blinded them.
    Don't bother spreading the good word on this site. 90% of these people are sheep
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turf be killing the double post, lol.
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And this ? is wack.

I only checked this out because of the Spanish element...only Big Pun can switch being Spanish and English so easily and still drop ill bars.
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    Turf be killing the double post, lol.

I got 1 or 2 triple post. Posting from my cellphone causing it.
  • juan travolta
    Options
    what kills me if that you idiots actually think lil b is deep.

no flow
    no lyrics
    looks like an idiot
    got punched and didn't do ?
    calls himself a ?

and this is who you look up to? you guys are some gullible clowns.

if anything basedfaggit is showing how ? dumb this generation is.

• Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    roflbot.jpg

@juantravolta What kills me is that you cosign someone who kisses men, created spandex line called thug tight and new song called throw that ? nh. Look in the mirror and you will see someone who admires a real ? .
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    awe hell no lmaoooooooooooooo
  • juan travolta
    Options
    roflbot.jpg

@juantravolta What kills me is that you cosign someone who kisses men, created spandex line called thug tight and new song called throw that ? nh. Look in the mirror and you will see someone who admires a real ? .

Yeah what ever bruh, you think birdman and wayne give a ? . lol wayne out chea ? bad ? and you spend your weekends slamming on a dusty windows 98 comp defending your idol because you didn't have a father figure growing up.

only loser's with no confidence bump lil b. how do you comfortable bumping some one who feels so negative about themselves.

• Turfaholic
    Options
    roflbot.jpg

Its too funny when people on here get caught contradicting
    themselves.

I don't always thank people, but when I do...

...its Based ?
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lil B done it again!!!!! Another hit for the world! Very postive music! Basedworld love the chicas! Lil B>>> My Dad!!!!
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GRACIAS BASED ?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Dios Basado se lo metio a mi cuerro