Y'all Ever Accept That You'll Never Live a "Normal" life?

Options

Comments

• SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he meant content
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thats what i figured, but I expect better than that out of maryville.
  • SlickestR
    SlickestR Members Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what the ? is a normal life though?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    how you gonna correct me and misspell my name munny

yes i meant content
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    God-I_Am_Ether Members Posts: 3,409
    Options
    As. Black man I am not normal and it's ruff. I have no mental defects due to slavery and I never been oppress. Plus I have two parents too. I hate having to explain why I have two parents to ? .
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    over_? wrote: »
    As. Black man I am not normal and it's ruff. I have no mental defects due to slavery and I never been oppress. Plus I have two parents too. I hate having to explain why I have two parents to ? .

Hahaha, why are you tryin to inject race in here when its unneccessary. Yall undercover internet racists are obsessed. Well dont buy into this.
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    God-I_Am_Ether Members Posts: 3,409
    Options
    ^^^^^ hey why can't I tell my story? See! It's ruff.
  • down2earth
    down2earth Members Posts: 953 ✭✭✭
    Options
    "Normal" is very subjective. I'll never live a normal life because I grew up a military kid and every 2-3 years I move around (except for 2 times that I stayed put longer). I've also interacted with countless other cultures and as a result talking to people about some ? is kinda hard. My life isn't "normal" as i'd put it, but I guess it's not anything special.
  • SlickestR
    SlickestR Members Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    over_? wrote: »

you sound depressed as ? . Did ? think you were white on the inside?
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My life is normal, work go home, chill with my people, complain about not being rich got to sleep wake up and repeat... For the most part
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    he pull up in that hondaaaaaaaaaaa, thats so normal!

I pull up in dat Zonda, same color lasagna!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSZdRS2e7vo

serious note, normal sounds boring. theres always sum'm goin on wit me, i like that
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    I can relate. I'm 25 and never been in a serious relationship. ? I be good though, i be doin all sorts of other ? atleast.

cuz you a midget bruh. unless you accept that and find another midget, you gon be a lonely midget for the rest of your life

lonely midget on a rock shootin ducks with ur custom midget rifle
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    @damobb2deep
    Why you figure that... Ain't u Airforce?

yea... but all its gonna take is dat call " bro he jus got murked... we kno who did it" and da plottin starts.. ive said this time and time again i joined 4 my ? ... not me... ive done more n my life den i exspected... da only thing mssin is a child.. if i have one i MIGHT fall back a lil... but until then ? its in gods hands... i havent lived my life 4 me ever honestly... i live 4 other people...

And you're satisfied with that?

yea...

its life... u ever seen dat movie " menace 2 society" when dude grandad asks him " do u care if u live or die" and his answer is " i dont kno" dat how i feel... " i dont kno" on one hand i dont care it is what it is... on da other i kno da pain it would cause my momma... she already back on work cuz her sister put her back on it... she lost her daughter... lost 2 brothers... lost her dad... den me? i dont think she would be able 2 take it... she would be da last person with my blood line alive... and at 40... and a lesbian i doubt she would have another child....

and it would hurt my dad as well... im his only blood son... and i kno he is scared of getting dat call " marco jus got killed" or " marco jus went 2 jail dey say he jus killed sombody"

Since you said earlier that you've been living your life for other people, wouldn't it make sense to to what you can to stay out of situations that could get you locked up or killed?
  • deadeye
    Options
    I'm 29 years old with 2 kids and one on the way. My current girlfriend will most likely be my wife. My sons mom is cool and content for now. my current future wife is 6 months prego.

This is as good as its gonna get

She might not be cool and content after you marry your girl.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why can't you marry, have kids, or have a relationship?

Are you an armless and legless mute?
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YOU.
    my life is going to be beautiful. Im gonna be a creative director getting paid, 3 or4 kids
    or Imma be a WAG.
  • deadeye
    Options
    YOU.
    my life is going to be beautiful. Im gonna be a creative director getting paid, 3 or4 kids
    or Imma be a WAG.

All of us aren't up on BK slang?

What is WAG???

While your at it, drop some more BK slang.

Is "swear down" still used?

• BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    swear down is still used dur
    and WAG- wife and girlfriends.
    it was a term used to decribe the UK footballers wives and gf's.
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    swear down is still used dur
    and WAG- wife and girlfriends.
    it was a term used to decribe the UK footballers wives and gf's.
    so you're lookin for a baller?
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    s_a_m_r_i_o Members Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? _is_wrong_with_u t/s? Are you disabled or something? Well life is what you make it and only you're in control.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    So you got a job but can't save up tp license your car...Thats why you mad.? put some bass in your voice.
  • PiffyHaze
    PiffyHaze Members Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YOU.
    or Imma be a WAG.

swagger jacker

what you going to a CB for?
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    normal - intact family (one man, one woman, kids, no ? ), regular employment, no alcohol/drug abuse. every person in here understood what was meant, dont try to act funny like you dont understand what was meant just cause you are clearly not normal. thanks.

like i said 95% of the IC will never make it there and will probably claim it's just because "they dont want to".
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @loch121
    Nah it's not that I CAN'T get married, have a kid, long term relationship. I just don't see that ? happening. But I'm still only 21 so ? idk man
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    we dont need to rock the same hairstyles, just fundamentals - intact family (one man, one woman, kids, no ? ), regular employment, no alcohol/drug abuse

that's it.