yeah i rap so don't
yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2012 in The Reason
Iron Solomon vs. Murda Mook
Loaded Lux vs. Calicoe
Charlie Clips vs. Serius Jones
DNA vs. E Ness
Aye Verb vs. T-Rex

The rumored Conceited vs. Dizaster battle did not take place. Conceited said they brought the battle to his attention, but was not made for undisclosed reasons. Could be a possibility int he future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksip8Cr_BRQ&feature=player_embedded&noredirect=1

Comments

• dakidfrankie
    dakidfrankie Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i honestly don't believe its gone live up to the hype
  • yeah i rap so don't
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Iron Solomon vs. Murda Mook: I think Iron will take this, I always felt Mook was overrated. I tried to battle him for five g's in 05 and he said no.

Loaded Lux vs. Calicoe: Loaded Lux is one of my favorites of all-time and Calicoe is dope and has been wanting this battle bad, but Lux will win.

Charlie Clips vs. Serius Jones: Closest battle imo. I love both of them as far as their styles and I have been dying to see Serius get back into it and Clips is one of the best ever already. I can not call this one, either winning would not surprise me.

DNA vs. E Ness: Lop-sided and DNA will win easily

Aye Verb vs. T-Rex: Aye Verb if he brings what he normally does. I would have loved his unique concepts + aggressive tone + witty punchlines against Clips, but I think he murders T Rex in another lop-sided battle too.
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Iron Solomon vs. Murda Mook: I think Iron will take this, I always felt Mook was overrated. I tried to battle him for five g's in 05 and he said no.

Loaded Lux vs. Calicoe: Loaded Lux is one of my favorites of all-time and Calicoe is dope and has been wanting this battle bad, but Lux will win.

Charlie Clips vs. Serius Jones: Closest battle imo. I love both of them as far as their styles and I have been dying to see Serius get back into it and Clips is one of the best ever already. I can not call this one, either winning would not surprise me.

Aye Verb vs. T-Rex: Aye Verb if he brings what he normally does. I would have loved his unique concepts + aggressive tone + witty punchlines against Clips, but I think he murders T Rex in another lop-sided battle too.

Clips and Jones is the highlight. That one is going to be close!
  • Cigarello Slim
    Cigarello Slim Members Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is this card confirmed cuz this ? would be something serious
  • yeah i rap so don't
    Options
    Is this card confirmed cuz this ? would be something serious

It's as if I did not post the trailer, wtf?
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    **Iron Solomon vs. Murda Mook
    --Solomon. Mook hasn't beaten anybody worth discussing clearly. His battles with Lux, Millz & Serius were debateable (I believe he lost them all myself). Solomon arguably hasn't beaten anyone important either but just judging by his ability he should be able to handle Mook.

**Loaded Lux vs. Calicoe
    --Calicoe finally getting what he wanted. Lux is an animal though, he on a totally different level. Lux will probably win but I expect Calicoe to bring it. Calicoe been representing us here in Detroit well, a loss doesn't hurt him at all because he's clearly a top ? .

**Charlie Clips vs. Serius Jones
    --Closest battle by far. Two ? known mostly for crafting humorous bars. I do wonder whether Serius still has the fire and if he still has what made him THAT ? at battling. I expect Clips to take it (Clips gets waaaaay too much love from crowds so I expect it to work in his favor).

**DNA vs. E Ness
    --DNA is..... and Ness can beast when he wants to. I don't expect DNA to be able to hang with Ness. Looking at how DNA performs in high pressure battles he's bound to ? again. He only really stepped up when it was time to battle Dizaster.

**Aye Verb vs. T-Rex
    --Probably my favorite battle announced. Two of my favorites going head up. Rex is better than Mook in my opinion but Verb is a monster. Out of all the battles I've ever seen of Verb he only looked bad once (vs Clips). He killed Hollow, Hitman, Miles, & just about everyone else he battled. If Rex at the top of his game he can make it debateable but if Verb at the top of his game this battle is going to be fairly easy for him.
  • yeah i rap so don't
    Options
    You guys not interested in this?
  • Cigarello Slim
    Cigarello Slim Members Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm mobile I didn't peep the trailer smart guy
  • yeah i rap so don't
    Options
    I'm mobile I didn't peep the trailer smart guy

Obviously since you asked if it was legit. Just back away now.
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't understand the Charlie Clips hype. At all. Did he murk dudes on some behind the scenes in New York and never do events because all the stuff that's been recorded has been decidedly above average but nowhere near the level that his name needs to keep popping out of dudes' mouths.
  • yeah i rap so don't
    Options
    knights wrote: »
    I don't understand the Charlie Clips hype. At all. Did he murk dudes on some behind the scenes in New York and never do events because all the stuff that's been recorded has been decidedly above average but nowhere near the level that his name needs to keep popping out of dudes' mouths.

The X-Factor battle was amazing.
  • The Nuisance
    The Nuisance Members Posts: 391 ✭✭✭
    Options
    It's more battles on that card that ain't been announced
  • yeah i rap so don't
    Options
    It's more battles on that card that ain't been announced

I would hope so. Dizaster turned down battling Conceited and Math. He is battling overseas. No word if he declined those because he already booked others first or for other reasons.
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ness, Verb, Calico, Jones, Solomon...Pickin Solomon cause they goin 5 rounds...Mook prolly gon get dry by the 4th...As long as erbody takes this seriously it's gonna be a crazy event.
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If verb beings dat ? he brought to hit man then he wins hands down.
    Iron
    Lux
    Jones
    Ness
    Verb
  • yeah i rap so don't
    Options
    Swave Sevah vs. Aye Verb would have been much better.
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yo im trying to be @ this battle they selling tix ?????????
  • yeah i rap so don't
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »
    yo im trying to be @ this battle they selling tix ?????????

Why wouldn't they? I do not know when they go on sale.
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They already on sale. Damn near sold out. Already.
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Dead ass? I wouldn't put it past Mook to do some crab ? like that. Iron is gonna Canibus this ? .

You sleepin hard on Ness, but yeah, DNA will win. Verb is gonna destroy Rex unless he chokes bad. Can't call the rest, but the Lux/Calicoe will be the best, they always bring it.
  • Gen. Stasia
    Gen. Stasia Members Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shoulda been Iron Soloman vs Loaded Lux.... and Calicoe vs Mook

Calicoe is nice but Lux word play, energy and unorthodox style is too advance. He not gonna mop Calicoe buts its going to be a respectable win.

Charlie Clips vs Jones gonna be interesting Clips is fire don't know if Jones still have it.

And Mook perfected this battle ? so don't count him out against Soloman.

Rex is washed up

And hopefully DNA don't ? cuz he's not good under pressure.
  • yeah i rap so don't
    Options

Calicoe is nice but Lux word play, energy and unorthodox style is too advance. He not gonna mop Calicoe buts its going to be a respectable win.

Charlie Clips vs Jones gonna be interesting Clips is fire don't know if Jones still have it.

Rex is washed up

Naw, would not mind those later, but people have demanded Iron Solomon vs. Murda Mook for years. I've only seen Murda Mook win one battle, ever.
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Rex is washed up

Naw, would not mind those later, but people have demanded Iron Solomon vs. Murda Mook for years. I've only seen Murda Mook win one battle, ever.

I think you're obivously talking about the Young Hot battle. I would count the Jae Millz battle, he had a body bag line in each round, I'd say Millz might have gotten the last round. And maybe them little corny ass street battles where he recycled all his verses. Party Arty (RIP) was a tie. Still ain't never body bagged anyone cept Hot, and still ain't ? with Solomon.
  • yeah i rap so don't
    Options
    Lab Baby wrote: »

Rex is washed up

I think you're obivously talking about the Young Hot battle. I would count the Jae Millz battle, he had a body bag line in each round, I'd say Millz might have gotten the last round. And maybe them little corny ass street battles where he recycled all his verses. Party Arty (RIP) was a tie. Still ain't never body bagged anyone cept Hot, and still ain't ? with Solomon.

Young Hot Is Trash.
  • Gen. Stasia
    Gen. Stasia Members Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ain't like he got washed in those battles. In terms of battling he perfected it... presence, timing, bars, knowing how the crowd will react. I seen Soloman battle and tbh he's kinda overrated imho. He's still good but not how ppl try to make him out to be.

And what happen to Hollow Da Don vs Lux? Thats what I wanna see.