IC Erotica-Submit Yours

Options
KingJamal
KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2012 in The Powder Room
Afterhours

Who would have thought that having trouble with math would lead to a hot and steamy tutoring session like this. Definitely not me. This was a session I would never forget.

I wasn't stupid but I just never paid attention in class. You see my mind was never stimulated when I would sit in a classroom. I would always daydream about something else, like sports, cars, and sex. Especially sex. Being in a hot stuffy room will really make your mind run wild you know. And being in there with some fine young females made it even hard to pay attention to whatever the ? the Professor was talking about. They would always come to class in their little tight mini-skirts and sexy leggings. My ? stayed hard while I was in my desk looking at their ass and ? . I always hoped the professor wouldn't call me up to solve a problem on the board. Not because I didn't know the answer but because everybody would see how hard my ? was sitting in that desk.

So as the semester goes on my grades in my math class continued to slip. It had gotten to the point where I was put on academic probation. I knew I had to do something because I was not going to fail this ? class. I started studying as hard as I could, reading my texbook and doing all the other ? I shoulda been doing when I was slacking off. I took quiz after quiz hoping that I had finally wisened up. But even with all my studying and trying to improve I still kept failing the ? quizzes. I had almost given up and decided to just accept that I would fail. But then I thought of getting a tutor. I had never gotten a tutor before. I guess I was to damn proud. I had to much pride to a tutor. I was always like I can do it it my damn self. But obviously my ? couldn't. So I decided it was time for a tutor.

The only question was who should I get to be my tutor. Hmm I thought to myself "Who in this class can get me to improve my grades". There was this smart ass ? named Josh who would always be raising his hand to answer every damn question. Naw not him. I can't stand that nerd, always trying to make everybody feel dumb. Then I saw this girl named Amy. She was smart but she was ditzy as hell. I don't know how her airheaded ass gets higher grades than I do. That ? made no sense. Plus I didn't wanna listen to her annoying ass voice. I was going down the list of people who could be my tutor, marking them off one by one. Then I got to the bottom of my list, and I stopped. I realized I had found the right person.

She went by the name Passion. Yeah that's right Passion. I didn't know why she was named that but believe me I would find out later. Passion was a very quiet and shy type of girl. She sat in the back off the classroom. We hadn't talked much during the semester. The only times I talked to her were just a simple Hi and how are you doing. The girl was really sweet. She wasn't like the other girls in our class, she had beautiful flowing natural hair. I was really turned on by her whole quiet girl demeanor. But I was shy as well and never built up the nerve to really talk to her. Well today was the perfect day to talk to her. Since she would often get high grades on her test scores I figured this was perfect. She could tutor and I could get with her. I loved the idea.

So I approached her:

Me: Umm Passion

Passion: Yes?

Me: I have to ask you something

Passion: Yes what is it Vincent?

Me: My grades are not looking good. I need someone to help me. Could you tutor me?

Passion: Why me?

Me: Uhh well I just thought you would be the best person thats all

Passion: Umm ok. What time do u wanna get together?

Me: Uhh how about 8:00 PM in the library

Passion: Alright I'll be there Vincent

Man that was easier than I had expected. When I was talking to her I had to keep my self from staring at her perfectly perky ? . She wore these glasses that made her look even sexier than she already was.

The rest of the day I couldn't stop thinking about how our tutoring session was gonna go. I kept telling myself I need to pay attention to whatever she says. Becuz this tutoring session will make or break me. The time went by slowly as I was anticipating our late night rendezvous. I cracked open my math book and started reading it. I knew Passion was intelligent so I didn't wanna come off a ? to her. I wanted to impress her any way I could. Polynomials, trinomials, phonynomials I didn't give a ? I read everything. I wasn't gonna blow this chance I had with her.

I was already in the library at 7:45. It was a very large library, so I made sure I sat by the front door so she would notice me. The clock struck 8 'o' Clock and she walked in. She looked so fine. I'm talking about ? , ass, and hips swaying from side to side. She said "Hey Vincent". I said "Hey Passion". And she sat down right next to me. She had on a tank top so I could see her nipples poke through. I had to control myself and focus on this math. She took out her books and said "Alright Vincent, what do you need help on". And I smiled at her and said basically everything we went over in class. "She said oh that's all, thats not much".

So she went over the classwork with me. The whole time she was talking I couldn't stop staring at her. Passion looked up at me and saw me staring at her. She smiled and said "What?". I said "It's kind of hard to concentrate with you looking so good and everything". She giggled and said "Boy stop playing". As she said it she put her hand on the inseam of my pants. My ? was hard as a rock and she had just put her hand on it. She said "Oh" as she felt it. She didn't take her hand away as she felt my ? so thats when I knew she was just as much into me as I was into her. Passion said "Umm Vincent do you wanna come back to my dorm room, it's getting kinda hot in here we can finish up there". I said "Hell yea". So we got up and grabbed our books and headed to her room.

I walked closely behind her so I could watch her shapely hips switch from side to side. She had a brotha sweatin' and I wasn't even in her room yet.

Comments

• KingJamal
    edited July 2012
    Options
    We arrived at her room in no time. She put her books down on a table in the room then she grabbed my books and put them on the same table. She took off her glasses and said to me "So you couldn't concentrate on anything but me huh". She took off her clothes and walked towards me and started kissing me while unbuckling my pants.I grabbed her phat ass while we we're kissing. It was so round and soft. She pulled down my boxers and started kissing the head of my ? . Then she spit on it. She went to town on my ? , deep ? and choking herself. She worked her tongue like she was cobra. I put my hand on her head and she said "You like that baby". I said "Hell yea Passion". I could see her ? herself as she was sucking me off.

I pulled her up from her knees and put her on the bed. I started ? her ? and licking it at the same time. Slowly at first then faster and faster. I could tell by her moans just how she wanted it. She grabbed my head and pushed me deeper into her ? . She was panting harder and harder. She had gotten so wet. Passion told me "I want you to ? the ? outta me". So I turned her around ? and starting ? her. I grabbed her hair and pulled it back. She said "Gimme that ? Vincent". And I did just that, pounding her harder and harder. Her ? was so tight and wet.

She wanted to do me in the ? position. So I let her climb on top of me. She bounced her ass so hard on my ? it was unbelievable. I spanked her ass everytime it bounced up in the air. She spun around and continued riding me. I turned her over and kept ? her. She said "I want that ? Vincent". I said "where you want it baby ". And she on my face. I could feel it building up as her ? squeezed around my ? . And finally I yelled"Oh ? !!!" I pulled out and came on her face. She kept sucking my ? even after I came. It felt so good I kept twitching afterwards.

We both were both covered in sweat. I told Passion that was one hell of a tutoring session. And she smiled and said "I know"
  • KingJamal
    Options
    It could be something u wrote or something u found
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *Placeholder Post*
  • KingJamal
    Options
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    KingJamal wrote: »
    I pulled her up from her knees and put her on the bed. I started ? her ? and licking it at the same time. Slowly at first then faster and faster. I could tell by her moans just how she wanted it. She grabbed my head and pushed me deeper into her ? . She was panting harder and harder. She had gotten so wet. Passion told me "I want you to ? the ? outta me". So I turned her around ? and starting ? her. I grabbed her hair and pulled it back. She said "Gimme that ? Vincent". And did just that. pounding herharder and harder. Her ? was so tight and wet.

She wanted to do me in the ? position. So I let her climb on top of me. She bounced her ass so hard on my ? it was unbelievable. I spanked her ass everytime it bounced up in the air. She spun around and continued riding me. I turned her over and kept ? her. She said "I want that ? Vincent". I said "where you want it baby ". And she on my face. I could feel it building up as her ? squeezed around my ? . And finally I yelled"Oh ? !!!" I pulled out and came on her face. She kept sucking my ? even after I came. It felt so good I kept twitching afterwards.

We both were both covered in sweat. I told Passion that was one hell of a tutoring session. And she smiled and said "I know"

tumblr_lry1tdWX3c1r3ty02o1_500.gif

? Brit Brit approves.

Thank you lol
  • KingJamal
    Options
    ^^^Well thats quite a story lol
  • SixSickSins
    Options
    ^^^That was good cainy!! (I'm still gon' tell yo mama doe) loljk.
  • KingJamal
    Options
    lol @ cain envisioning Pam Grier in Foxy Brown

Good ? Cain
  • SixSickSins
    Options
    Mine's crude and jumps right into the action...nothing special. I entitled mine after my favorite YouTube mini-series:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS75nqluwcdvmioQYahx_w4L2RArQlFTZ06WCtMRd2SNyd5uCF4Bg

icon_redface.gificon_redface.gificon_redface.gif

I could feel you getting hard against my abdomen as you pressed me against the wall. I removed my arms from around your neck in order to remove your belt. I unzipped your pants as you fumbled to undo the buttons on my blouse. Your searching fingers traced my collar bone and then cupped my ? . My nipples hardened in the palm of your hand as they surrendered to your sensual caress. Your pants had fallen to your ankles and you stepped out of them carefully as you carried me to the bed. You laid me down and straddled my hips and began kissing the soft hollow of my neck, working your way to my mouth. Our lips met instinctively and I moaned into your mouth, my tongue exploring yours and inviting you into a deeper kiss. I curled my fingers into the elastic of your shorts as I slyly tried to undress you further. Knowing how I am and my intentions, you swiftly grabbed my forearms and pinned them above my head. I growled at you, mildly irritated that you had waylaid my disrobing. You smiled coyly as I struggled against your restraint and began your ministrations once more on my swollen, hard little nipples. I quieted down then, only softly murmuring my pleasure as you worked me over. I arched my back trying to force more of my large breast into your mouth but you weren’t having it. I resumed my futile struggle once more, as my frustrated body lashed out at you for your unbearable teasing.

I felt your huge ? growing harder pressed against my ? and I wanted you take me then but you enforced a steady, slow pace…for now at least. You had me gasping for breath as your tongue circled my nipple once more, lingering on the growing little bud. You finally let me pull my arms free as you quickly removed the last shred of my clothing and told me to turn over and lie on my stomach. I noticed the commanding tone in your voice and smiled shyly, peeking up at you through my lashes. But I knew you would not let me be shy this time. I lie on my stomach, waiting for your next move. I watched you from the corner of my eye as you sexily pulled your shirt over your head and tossed it lazily into the growing pile of our discarded garments. My eyes widened and my lips formed a small ‘o’ of surprise as I saw your huge ? escape your shorts. You smirked as I blushed in embarrassment because you had caught me staring at your hardness. I averted my eyes as I felt my cheeks grow hot--you then traced my lips with your fingers and leaned down to whisper in my ear that you would soon make use of my little mouth. I smiled, knowing what you meant and reached toward you for another embrace. But you weren’t having that either because you quickly shoved me back down onto my stomach.

I growled again, wishing you could feel the fire inside me and know what I needed soon…very, very soon. You grabbed my hips roughly hoisting them up and back so that my ass was in the air and my face was pressed into the pillow. I felt your hands trace the expanse of my hips and felt the SMACK as you brought hand down on my ass. I cried out as I felt the stinging slap against my skin. This only excited you further and you did this repeatedly until I begged you to stop. You actually listened and I sighed in relief only to feel something new against my skin. I tried to turn my head to see what it was but you only pressed my head further into the pillow. I knew that it was your ? then that you were rubbing against my sore ass. You teased me once more as you slid your throbbing ? along the ? of my ass all the way down to my insanely wet slit. You pressed gently against my ? and I spread my legs some more to accommodate you. You did this repetitively until my wetness dripped down my leg…but you still would not give me the ? . I groaned inwardly and noticed that the covers were grasped tightly in my fists. Just when I thought I could take no more you flipped me back over and let me get up. Your fingers wound into my hair as you kissed me long and hard. Your hands then found their way to my shoulders and you begin to push me down to my knees; you leaned back in an armchair as I got between your legs. I knew what you wanted. I opened my mouth as you guided my head toward the already wet head of your ? . I looked up at you as I took the first lick. I wanted to tease you as much as you had teased me. I took my time only doing light, butterfly licks. “Mmm, baby suck this ? you know you want to”, you said. I smiled, teasing you further by taking only the head into my wet mouth. I sucked gently stroking the shaft. Dissatisfied with my tease ...

ehh, that's where I stopped.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ12x79j4GupFIDad6sXOM6W_Ej9A6f7WNIsUREMj66JxtBNGy9
  • KingJamal
    edited July 2012
    Options
    It seems like we got some good writers here

I luv it
  • KingJamal
    Options
    CainMarko wrote: »

I luv it

lol i wrote my ? from my phone
    LOL forreal???

Man that would take tooooo long for my story lol
  • SixSickSins
    Options
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    Sixsicksins...girl, don't tease me. Finish that story, it's only right. :D

Lemme see yo hair, guhl.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Mine's crude and jumps right into the action...nothing special. I entitled mine after my favorite YouTube mini-series:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS75nqluwcdvmioQYahx_w4L2RArQlFTZ06WCtMRd2SNyd5uCF4Bg

I could feel you getting hard against my abdomen as you pressed me against the wall. I removed my arms from around your neck in order to remove your belt. I unzipped your pants as you fumbled to undo the buttons on my blouse. Your searching fingers traced my collar bone and then cupped my ? . My nipples hardened in the palm of your hand as they surrendered to your sensual caress. Your pants had fallen to your ankles and you stepped out of them carefully as you carried me to the bed. You laid me down and straddled my hips and began kissing the soft hollow of my neck, working your way to my mouth. Our lips met instinctively and I moaned into your mouth, my tongue exploring yours and inviting you into a deeper kiss. I curled my fingers into the elastic of your shorts as I slyly tried to undress you further. Knowing how I am and my intentions, you swiftly grabbed my forearms and pinned them above my head. I growled at you, mildly irritated that you had waylaid my disrobing. You smiled coyly as I struggled against your restraint and began your ministrations once more on my swollen, hard little nipples. I quieted down then, only softly murmuring my pleasure as you worked me over. I arched my back trying to force more of my large breast into your mouth but you weren’t having it. I resumed my futile struggle once more, as my frustrated body lashed out at you for your unbearable teasing.

I felt your huge ? growing harder pressed against my ? and I wanted you take me then but you enforced a steady, slow pace…for now at least. You had me gasping for breath as your tongue circled my nipple once more, lingering on the growing little bud. You finally let me pull my arms free as you quickly removed the last shred of my clothing and told me to turn over and lie on my stomach. I noticed the commanding tone in your voice and smiled shyly, peeking up at you through my lashes. But I knew you would not let me be shy this time. I lie on my stomach, waiting for your next move. I watched you from the corner of my eye as you sexily pulled your shirt over your head and tossed it lazily into the growing pile of our discarded garments. My eyes widened and my lips formed a small ‘o’ of surprise as I saw your huge ? escape your shorts. You smirked as I blushed in embarrassment because you had caught me staring at your hardness. I averted my eyes as I felt my cheeks grow hot--you then traced my lips with your fingers and leaned down to whisper in my ear that you would soon make use of my little mouth. I smiled, knowing what you meant and reached toward you for another embrace. But you weren’t having that either because you quickly shoved me back down onto my stomach.

I growled again, wishing you could feel the fire inside me and know what I needed soon…very, very soon. You grabbed my hips roughly hoisting them up and back so that my ass was in the air and my face was pressed into the pillow. I felt your hands trace the expanse of my hips and felt the SMACK as you brought hand down on my ass. I cried out as I felt the stinging slap against my skin. This only excited you further and you did this repeatedly until I begged you to stop. You actually listened and I sighed in relief only to feel something new against my skin. I tried to turn my head to see what it was but you only pressed my head further into the pillow. I knew that it was your ? then that you were rubbing against my sore ass. You teased me once more as you slid your throbbing ? along the ? of my ass all the way down to my insanely wet slit. You pressed gently against my ? and I spread my legs some more to accommodate you. You did this repetitively until my wetness dripped down my leg…but you still would not give me the ? . I groaned inwardly and noticed that the covers were grasped tightly in my fists. Just when I thought I could take no more you flipped me back over and let me get up. Your fingers wound into my hair as you kissed me long and hard. Your hands then found their way to my shoulders and you begin to push me down to my knees; you leaned back in an armchair as I got between your legs. I knew what you wanted. I opened my mouth as you guided my head toward the already wet head of your ? . I looked up at you as I took the first lick. I wanted to tease you as much as you had teased me. I took my time only doing light, butterfly licks. “Mmm, baby suck this ? you know you want to”, you said. I smiled, teasing you further by taking only the head into my wet mouth. I sucked gently stroking the shaft. Dissatisfied with my tease ...

ehh, that's where I stopped.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ12x79j4GupFIDad6sXOM6W_Ej9A6f7WNIsUREMj66JxtBNGy9

2568qr5.gif
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Chasin Bundlez Members Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I luv it

How ur auto correct mistaking the word, "? ", for "writers".. wtf is wit that?
  • KingJamal
    Options

I luv it

lol i wrote my ? from my phone
    LOL forreal???

Man that would take tooooo long for my story lol

Yeah I only view the IC through my phone. Just write a couple paragraphs and save the draft that lol

Naw I still couldn't do it on my phone lol

I luv it

How ur auto correct mistaking the word, "? ", for "writers".. wtf is wit that?

Here comes chasingmens lame ass
  • SixSickSins
    edited July 2012
    Options
    @Superstarcole-I cannot see the picture you posted.
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Six, you got skills my friend!!!

*mobile goat*
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Chasin Bundlez Members Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah, head skills.
  • SixSickSins
    Options
    Yeah, head skills.

Write an in depth account of this, Chase & Bend Ya Mans. This is the Erotica thread after all. 5v3pe.jpg
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    "i whipped it out...she mounted me...the end"

lol nah ima come back with 1 hold on
  • KingJamal
    Options
    Cool I hope more people participate
  • Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cot damn that's a lot of reading

i don't wanna use the didn't read gif tho
  • Seansosa
    Seansosa Members Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    ? writing novels in this ?
  • Trockm
    Trockm Members Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cool-story-bro1.gif

First of all partna, your probably spending too much time on tho site instead of your books, 2nd ? controls your mind like a ? . If you can put that ? aside for a bit you might can catch up in class until you...