The Triumph of Melanin

Options
bambu
bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2012 in R & R (Religion and Race)

Comments

• bambu
    edited July 2012
    Options
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    good lookin on those books @bambu, yes Melanin is the true ? PARTICLE in our bodies and i want to learn more how it heal's and what other things we can do to activate it on the level our ancestors did like telepathy, healing the bodies, astral travel and all that.

It's funny how lot of people use witch craft and when the ancestors was doing miracles like Yahushua and the Black Dravidans Yogi's in India it was because of the master of the melanin and knowing that all things come from one source and is connected it's just mastering the atoms and molocues to change the structure like turning water into wine ect.....
  • melanated khemist
    melanated khemist Members Posts: 608 ✭✭✭
    Options
    @bambu, good drop, i cant wait for pt2 of hidden colors... how did i miss this thread

melanin is necessary in order for our ears to hear, eyes to see, and brain and nervous system to function.
    our body cant function without it, its in almost every ? , its in our blood. melanin transforms, conducts, and stores inner G. it absorbs radiant sunlight energy and can convert it into electro-magnetic energy or sound. its an anti-oxidant, destroys free-radicals which speeds up aging.

drawbacks

toxic additives BIND khemically with melanin, producing more adverse affects.

• bambu
    Options
    @bambu, good drop, i cant wait for pt2 of hidden colors... how did i miss this thread

melanin is necessary in order for our ears to hear, eyes to see, and brain and nervous system to function.
    our body cant function without it, its in almost every ? , its in our blood. melanin transforms, conducts, and stores inner G. it absorbs radiant sunlight energy and can convert it into electro-magnetic energy or sound. its an anti-oxidant, destroys free-radicals which speeds up aging.

drawbacks

toxic additives BIND khemically with melanin, producing more adverse affects.

HOTEP... @melanated khemist

I have been reading on melanin....

This is a very informative book... I could only find a preview online....
    51SSJ5GDFEL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

Do you have any other suggestions???
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    Options
    ? only made this copy/paste thread to look for cosigners. No information here is new or not easily found thru a basic Google search.. ? is a Neanderthal decendent anyway.
  • bambu
    Options
    beenwize wrote: »
    Bambu made this thread to uplift and awaken the brain dead like me. The information in this thread is new and mindblowing.

FIXED
  • melanated khemist
    Options
    @bambu.. peace ? .

Melatonin: From Molecules to Therapy
    S. R. Pandi-Perumal, Daniel P. Cardinali

Why Darkness Matters : The Power of Melanin In the Brain Ann Brown PhD

Melanin: A Key To Freedom by Richard D. King

Melanin: The Chemical Key To Black Greatness (Black Greatness Series) by Carol Barnes

The Science of Melanin: Dispelling the Myths by T. Owens Moore

MY FAV.. African Origin of Biological Psychiatry by Richard D. King

Biological Perspectives on Human Pigmentation (Cambridge Studies in Biological and Evolutionary Anthropology)
    Ashley H. Robins I ordered this after seeing you post it.. great book so far.. good looking out

• bambu
    Options
    @melanated khemist.....

Many thanks for the references brother......

HOTEP
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    God-I_Am_Ether Members Posts: 3,409
    Options
    Lol @ melanin being the ? particle.

Question: why didn't that ? work for black people over 500 years ago?

Answer: because it's ? !
  • bambu
    edited July 2012
    Options
    over_? wrote: »
    I am mad

FIXED
  • Nubian11
    Nubian11 Members Posts: 76 ✭✭
    Options
    What makes you believe this is fact,and not false material MADE for people search for something,by writers/distributors for money gain, and leading people astray in fiction?.
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    Options
    Why would I be mad?
  • bambu
    Options
    Nubian11 wrote: »
    What makes you believe this is fact,and not false material MADE for people search for something,by writers/distributors for money gain, and leading people astray in fiction?.

Perhaps you should review the material before you discredit its value.....

Everything that has been stated about melanin in this thread is supported by both African and European biologists....

What makes you think that any of the books that have been posted here are fiction????
    over_? wrote: »
    Why would I be mad?

What specifically is "? " about melanin and its role in the human body???
  • melanated khemist
    Options
    "It’s rare I listen to ? who never been in my position A caterpillar can’t relate to what an eagle envisions"

cop that Life Is Good tomorrow.. NaS
  • Nubian11
    Options
    So name me the best book concerning the topic or link i get back to you?
  • bambu
    Options
    This one.... It is published by Cambridge and written by Europeans.... It also cosigns this thread
    You can get a free preview right now by clicking on the pic...
    51SSJ5GDFEL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

HOTEP
  • Nubian11
    Options
    Okay,ive read about melanin within malachi yorke books do agree with his teaches,or youve never heard of him?
  • bambu
    Options
    I have heard of York, but I am not really familiar with any of his books....

I follow no man.....

The reference that I gave you is scholarly and free from any of the "black or european supremacy" that you seem concerned about.....
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    Options
    Magic melanin is ? .