do you think cm punk f**ked up here?

Options
r.prince18
r.prince18 Members Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2012 in Off The Turn Buckle
Punk really is a ? lol..

After the Raw show I went to IHOP with my wife and within minutes I noticed Kofi came in and sat in a booth with some older man and there was someone with a cap that turned out to be Punk,A small group of fans were there and noticed them too and so they went up to them nicely&asked for autographs

Punk got up/said something&left then came back after 5 mins with a pen and signed stuff&took pics and a few more people like kids came up too,I eventually went up to them and nicely told punk"excuse me sir,I don't mean to bother you But just wanted to shake your hand cause I am a HUGE fan since Ring of Honor"and he said"cool man"and I told Kofi"Kofi I'm also a big fan of yours"he had a big smile and shook my hands and then I told them to have a good night&welcome to Laredo

5 mins after that this man took his teenage son(13-15)&two smaller boys(8-10)up to them and Punk was texting But as soon as he soon as he saw them he shouted"Ok that's it,f**k off,I'm serious just ***** off,let us eat"and the man told him they went to the show to see him and Punk replied"I appreciate that But leave me alone and f**k off",Man said"your an a** and no respect even for 3 seconds"Punk replied"Respect is earned pal and I don't owe you sh** pal"

A manager told Punk he had to leave cause it's a family friendly restaurant and he was being rude and he asked he IF she was kicking him out and she said"yes I'm very sorry But I have to ask you to step out"and he told Kofi&the older man they were f**ing leaving and Kofi looked very embarrassed and told the manager he's sorry"and put his head down as he walked behind Punk

I understand why Punk would be irritated But he could of said nicely no or to come back after he eat,Especially with kids involved,The man told the manager he came from Mexico and paid $400 to go to the show and his kids are HUGE fans of Punk!!!

this is a story i read on another messeage board

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah, not ? up. People need to respect others while they're out eating, they could've waited to talk/get autographs when they left (punk, kofi left)
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nope, fans that have the nerve to bother entertainers need to check themselves. Let them breathe and live their life. Put yourselves in their position. No one wants randoms coming up to them asking for ? or bothering them with useless conversation. ESPECIALLY if they're with their family and/or friends. FOHWTBS.
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wrestler or no wrestler, disrespect me in front of my kids Imma knock ya shadow off track. Punk should have been more respectful in saying no. Kids dont understand that ? , they pay ? loads of money to go see you so you can pay that bill at IHOP. You could at least write your name on a piece of paper for them.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude should have just said Not when Im eating...wait till Im done...
  • blackkevblazini
    blackkevblazini Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sounds like the ? was just hungry and that IHOP musta been goooder than a ? .

I get aggravated with my girl too when I'm trying to eat and she want me to come do mundane ? like take out the trash or wash a dish.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Eminem said it best

But at least have the decency in you
    To leave me alone, when you freaks see me out
    In the streets when I'm eatin
    or feedin my daughter
    To not come and speak to me (speak to me)...
    I don't know you and no,
    I don't owe you a mo-therfuck-in thing
    I'm not Mr. N'Sync, I'm not what your friends think
    I'm not Mr. Friendly, I can be a ?
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Eminem said it best

or feedin my daughter
    I don't know you and no,

Lucky Gee doesn't post here or he'd go off on a tirade lol
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Eminem said it best

or feedin my daughter
    I don't know you and no,

Lucky Gee doesn't post here or he'd go off on a tirade lol

lmaooo emrikkkaaa crakkkaaaa
  • Triple B's
    Triple B's Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    had to be done... probably shoundt have disrespect the kids but ? em. Let them eat
  • mrbootleg
    mrbootleg Members Posts: 143 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I read punk is an ? from a lot of insiders. At least the rock and cena arent going to be an ass to kids.

Punk does deserve some time to himself but he could have handled it differently.
  • sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Yeah, he's ? up for that. This really isn't that surprising to me though. He always kinda struck me as someone who either might be a down to earth dude, or an ? in real life.

I can understand him being tried. But the thing is, that's the life style he asked for and busted his ass for. He wanted fame and fortune. Not being able to go out a like a regular person anymore comes with the territory.

But, how you gonna disrespect the people that help you live the lifestyle you live? Especially some damn kids? SMH
    Rather then trying to create a positive experience that those kids might remember for the rest of their lives, he created a negative one. And this ? tried to talk ? to Chris Brown about respect...SMH

I guess "Punk" really is a befitting name for dude
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Punk is an ? , he speaks on however he feels and gives no ? . You should see him on twitter, the sarcasm is heavy and he ? on people.

Just don't be a ? and you're good.
  • BIGbaddBLACK
    BIGbaddBLACK Members Posts: 90 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I woulda DDT'd that ? , onto his rooty tooty fresh n fruity, and told kofi stop coonin' the ? around..then mobbed out BIG BADD BLACK style