MY "LOVE AND HIP HOP: ATLANTA" RANT

Options
PILL_COSBY
PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2012 in Lights, Camera, Action!
Boy I tell ya, this show got some characters. I'm just gonna rant about 3 things that are hilarious/sad/ghetto as ? to me.

1. That plastic ? skripper with the strong jaw line and wide shoulders. This broad sound dumb as hell. My brain hurts every time I hear her talk. I was gonna post up a video of this broad talking but I can't find one at the moment.

2. Lil scrappy country as ? !! This cat got mad and wanted to fight somebody and this is what he said "I want to ruff him up, I really want to put dem paws on him". lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Stevie j. THIS ? GOT TO BE THE MOST CORNIEST, LAMEST, WANNABE ? OF ALL TIME! This cat is the ? of ? and oh, did I mention corny as ? already? He always got this lame sneaky ass look on his face. Look like the type of ? to stab you in the back. l just remembered he was that dude that worked for diddy on "making the band". He was that dude that diddy kept on sonning and yelling at for no reason. He wanted to be diddy soooo bad, he even talks like him now. I can tell he was that kid that used to get picked on and no girls ever looked his way. His baby mama is a true definition of a gold digger that aint never had a strong male figure in her life. I do not feel sorry for that bird. I feel sorry for the innocent children though. SMH at her trying to make it seem like she sooo in pain because dude keeps cheating and lying on her.

Sadly this is the type of dude a lot of females chase after or get knocked up by SMH.

OFF TOPIC:
Karlie is sexy as ? !!! She look just like a lighter version of this chick I had a crush on in college.

Comments