Looks like WWE women's division is gonna get a huge boost!!!

Options
herbalism101
herbalism101 Members Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2012 in Off The Turn Buckle
Source: PWInsider

The landscape of WWE developmental is changing big time as some of the more popular independent wrestlers are being signed. Here is an update on some of the latest rumored names for WWE developmental:
* We noted before that international star Pac has been signed by WWE. He is currently in the middle of relocating to Florida and should start with FCW soon.

* Matt Taven has been offered a deal and he is currently undergoing testing. Taven has worked for Ring of Honor, Dragon Gate USA and other promotions.

* Sara Del Rey was indeed offered a WWE developmental deal. She is waiting on medical tests to return but the feeling is that she will pass everything fine.

Read more: http://www.WrestlingInc.com/wi/news/2012/0709/554151/#ixzz2095RIpoc

1st AJ has the best diva's storyline in ages, Kharma is on her way back soon, and Sara Del Ray is on her way?? Looks like WWE is finally getting it together and making a run at the Knockouts which is falling apart over at TNA

Comments

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    they do have an extra hur now but i doubt it'll mean anything
  • herbalism101
    Options
    I dunno, I can't see them getting Sara Del Ray for no reason. Her and Kong have a history together as a tag team and as opponents, so I can see WWE capitalizing on that and reviving the division with them 2. Kinda sucks that they didn't have the same kind of faith with Nattie and Beth, but if it ends uincluding them in the end result, then I'm all for it.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where is Awesome Kong...or Kharma....or whatever the 'E is call her these days?

I know she had a miscarriage, but I haven't heard from her since.
  • herbalism101
    Options
    She just about getting ready for her return which should be very very soon
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
    Vince dislikes the women division (so its been said) so i doubt anything major happens, sex sells tho
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    she just gon be another diva who not going to get a push (example Gail Kim, Jim Advil's Daughter)
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options
    It's not that easy to sell sex when you're signing this...

l.jpg
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options
    When's Vickie's daughter gonna be put on to the main WWE roster?
  • herbalism101
    Options
    It's not easy to sell sex when you got Kong on the roster so I'm not sure what you're trying to say.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's not that easy to sell sex when you're signing this...

l.jpg

SMASH.
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They better not ? this up
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options

The landscape of WWE developmental is changing big time as some of the more popular independent wrestlers are being signed. Here is an update on some of the latest rumored names for WWE developmental:
    * We noted before that international star Pac has been signed by WWE. He is currently in the middle of relocating to Florida and should start with FCW soon.

* Matt Taven has been offered a deal and he is currently undergoing testing. Taven has worked for Ring of Honor, Dragon Gate USA and other promotions.

* Sara Del Rey was indeed offered a WWE developmental deal. She is waiting on medical tests to return but the feeling is that she will pass everything fine.

1st AJ has the best diva's storyline in ages, Kharma is on her way back soon, and Sara Del Ray is on her way?? Looks like WWE is finally getting it together and making a run at the Knockouts which is falling apart over at TNA

I couldnt take you seriously when you made that comment. Anotehr typical WWE fan who wants to take shots at TNA, using former TNA talent as their backing. AJ and Vickie dont even hold a title, and Vickie doesnt wrestle at all... you know at least in teh Women's division Divas.. whatever... wrestling doesn't matter. Just stop it with the over zealousy.

WWE isnt great cuz of its wrestling, its great due to its entertainment value & branding, usually being its storylines & character development that sink you .

P.S. Thats why i love both TNA & WWE, they both have strong points thats the other lacks to a degree.
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Id,air that ? out
  • herbalism101
    Options
    KingGivBiz wrote: »

I couldnt take you seriously when you made that comment. Anotehr typical WWE fan who wants to take shots at TNA, using former TNA talent as their backing. AJ and Vickie dont even hold a title, and Vickie doesnt wrestle at all... you know at least in teh Women's division Divas.. whatever... wrestling doesn't matter. Just stop it with the over zealousy.

WWE isnt great cuz of its wrestling, its great due to its entertainment value & branding, usually being its storylines & character development that sink you .

P.S. Thats why i love both TNA & WWE, they both have strong points thats the other lacks to a degree.

Whoa there fella.
    Look Smarkypants, I don`t know what elbow dropped you at the breakfast table, but you`re going off on a tangent over one line. I don`t know how me saying that the knockout division is faling apart leads to you to intepret it as me saying that WWE women>>TNA Knockouts. You need to read the title of the thread again bredren. I watch both shows and I enjoy both shows probably just as much as you do. I just dont jump around holding my ? and jump down throats when I disagree.

• Cymicaldane
    Cymicaldane Members Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not surprised that they went for Del Rey. Hero and Claudio is both in FCW. Daniel Bryan is also one of her friends.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    KingGivBiz wrote: »

Whoa there fella.
    Look Smarkypants, I don`t know what elbow dropped you at the breakfast table, but you`re going off on a tangent over one line. I don`t know how me saying that the knockout division is faling apart leads to you to intepret it as me saying that WWE women>>TNA Knockouts. You need to read the title of the thread again bredren. I watch both shows and I enjoy both shows probably just as much as you do. I just dont jump around holding my ? and jump down throats when I disagree.

I gave you an ether congratz. Still doesnt explain what you mean by "Knockouts falling apart over in TNA". Tell me how I'm suppose to interpret that. I'm sorry I'm low on aderol (however you spell that cuz obviously i dont really take that) so maybe I didnt pay attention to something.
  • herbalism101
    Options
    The thing about TNA knockouts is they have enough wrestlers where they can have a seperate feud other than just having #1 contender matches. The problem is that they haven`t used half of their roster properly( or not at all) lately. They waste ODB by putting her with Eric `None of my gimmicks work`Young (They are no Glamerella that`s for sure) Where`s Sarita and Rosita? Where`s Winter? They got rid of Angelina Love and They are misusing Mickie James and Tara. Tessmacher looks like Candice 2.0. Madison is garbage even as a jobber. Only Gail Kim is shining. I`m just saying that if WWE gets their ? together and focus on the `Divas` like they have been on AJ and have Monsters like Kong(Pleas don`t let it be true that she`s gone already) and Del Rey(Please let her be wrestling and not training) they can give them some competition.
  • DOPEdweebz
    edited July 2012
    Options
    The thing about TNA knockouts is they have enough wrestlers where they can have a seperate feud other than just having #1 contender matches. The problem is that they haven`t used half of their roster properly( or not at all) lately. They waste ODB by putting her with Eric `None of my gimmicks work`Young (They are no Glamerella that`s for sure) Where`s Sarita and Rosita? Where`s Winter? They got rid of Angelina Love and They are misusing Mickie James and Tara. Tessmacher looks like Candice 2.0. Madison is garbage even as a jobber. Only Gail Kim is shining. I`m just saying that if WWE gets their ? together and focus on the `Divas` like they have been on AJ and have Monsters like Kong(Pleas don`t let it be true that she`s gone already) and Del Rey(Please let her be wrestling and not training) they can give them some competition.

Meh WWE hasnt cared about the women's division as a whole since mickie james was first feuding with trish (actually since Mickie James vs LayCool but that ? was on Smackdown). There's no advocate backstage to push for it either, so I dont see it happening no matter what the talent is. maybe they thought about bringing it back for a sec, but the whole karma getting preggo thing messed it up. WWE is all about star power now and having the most stars in one major storyline.
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tag team wrestling >>>>>> female wrestling. lets breath some life back into that.
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options

laylar4jc9.gif

^ as long as they have her im good
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I swear Layla is sexy as hell to me. I can watch that gif all day
  • Cymicaldane
    Cymicaldane Members Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tag team wrestling >>>>>> female wrestling. lets breath some life back into that.

Last time the E cared about tag teams was 2003. Afterwards they have splitted most units up sooner (Kidman & London) or later (WGTT).

Longest reign as Tag Champs this side of the millenium were either Morrison and Miz or London and Kendrick, and most fans didnt care about the latter

The Vince way of booking tag teams these days seems to be something like:
    1: Two bland midcarders who are not good enough for the high profile matches put together
    2: The team then runs over mostly every competition and becomes tag champs
    3: The team have a series of defenses before falling out and dropping the belts to the next put together team
    4: Then sometimes the former partners feud for a while and mostly people dont care really