Ty TNA for getting it right for the past year and so...

Options
DOPEdweebz
DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
edited July 2012 in Off The Turn Buckle
Am i the only one who feels this way about the TNA product as of today?

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think it's done well so far, they need to get on the ball with traveling like the WWE.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I gave up on TNA 2 years ago but the past 7-8 months they got me back to watching
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They need to put the belt On Hogan
  • Cymicaldane
    Cymicaldane Members Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It looks okay thus far this year. Good thing that they toned down the stables and allowed guys like Rooooooooode, Storm and Aries to shine. Hell. Samoa Joe even begin to remind me of how awesome he used to be.
  • mrbootleg
    mrbootleg Members Posts: 143 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Kenny King was a good sign by them. They are slowly improving

They just need to get rid of garrett bischoff
  • VIBE
    Options
    Garrett needs to go, Hogan needs to go, Sting needs to go..

Dixie should just allow Heyman to run the show.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Need to quit giving the older guys title runs. Sting is my favorite wrestler of all time, but guys like him and Hogan should strictly be used to get the newer talent over. I also wish they'd push edger story lines similar to the Attitude Era WWE.
  • northwest443
    northwest443 Members Posts: 589
    Options
    TNA Wrestling is on the right track as of late, Good Direction, I don't wanna say since Russo left it's been better because that would be the common IWC answer, but after I thought about it... It has been a way better product ever since Russo left. I just hope they keep it up and stay in their lane. They just need to keep doing what they are doing.

I even thought about if them starting to do 3 hours of television was a good or bad idea. Then I see the concept and why they want to do this, It's if as thought TNA wants to catch the channel surfers at the 7 o'clock hour to bring them in for the Live show @ 8. Which I don;t think is a bad idea.. lot of shows do it all of the time now, some even with multiple repeats before the new episode...
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ion know, aj styles, chris daniels and samoa joe still seem to be misued and hogan is still on tv. austin aries gettin the belt is a step in the right direction, but they coulda let him hold both titles at the SAME DAMN TIME, dont limit the x division to a...lowly division, they shouldnt be confined to a weight class, make it a secondary title that means something much like ecw's tv title, after all, x division is a main part of that company.

ill have to watch more to see if progress keeps being made
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Need to quit giving the older guys title runs. Sting is my favorite wrestler of all time, but guys like him and Hogan should strictly be used to get the newer talent over. I also wish they'd push edger story lines similar to the Attitude Era WWE.
    Stupidest ? that people who really dont wish TNA say. Roode held the title for a damn near year, and now Austin Aries has it. Nobody cares about the TV title Devon has, and Hogan hasnt wrestled since 2010 where he only did two matches that year. And yes they have been doing edgy storylines similar to the Attitude era (orlando Jordan comes to mind, the whole Dixie and AJ Styles sorta do sorta dont have a affair saga comes to mind currently)

If you're gonna make arguments at least know what you're talking about.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the next step is get hogan and bitchoff all the way the hell outta there.
  • VIBE
    Options
    Bishoff is out of the picture.
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options