Offically Skip Bayless is a ? thread

Options
Jeezyfan4ever
Jeezyfan4ever Confirm Email Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭✭
edited July 2012 in From the Cheap Seats
Im watching ESPN First take. I see Bayless and Stephen A Smith talking about about football. They have no idea what they are talking. More so skip Bayless. How the hell does he still have a job? Hes not even that smart when it comes to basketball.

If you need to delete this thread, go head but its time I air my frusteration with him. I want to find out if I am a lone or if others agree.

Comments

• Jeezyfan4ever
    Options
    "Ill take Tebow over Aaron Rodgers"

Skip your a ? ? . Point proven
  • Jeezyfan4ever
    Options
    This thread should be kept as a rolling thread, where people post whenever Skip Bayless gets torn a new one, so we don't need any other threads talking about his stupidity. DO NOT DELETE!!!!
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im watching ESPN First take

^^^^^ this is where you Lost
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't think anyone takes Skip seriously
  • Young Gunner
    Young Gunner Members Posts: 7,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah he lost a little credibility with me today
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's not what you know, it's who you know.
  • ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have d very first episode when skip appreard on first take....he was talking ? then, he talking ? now....i will upload it to utube end of july.....
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He has a job b/c folks like you get upset and start threads and that gets his name more mentions. ESPN doens't care s your reaction to him is good or bad just aslong as you tune in to have a reaction.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Skip is putting on a show. Anytime its a serious issue he magically changes his attitude and starts talking like a sane person. He's one of the reason I don't like watching First Take. I think he's hurting the show even though ESPN may think otherwise.
  • Trockm
    Trockm Members Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How about ? Skip Bayless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ya'll watch skip because he says the ? you hate. He's become like the new jim rome except he got into people's feelings now.
    He could say whatever he wants now that show is too popular.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I feel anybody who watches first take and actually puts stock into what skip says and gets bothered by what he says is a ? . If anything its for entertainment purposes and I watch just to hear what outlandish ? he says so I can laugh. NOBODY should ever be mad at anything skip says. It gets on my nerves to hear ppl threaten skip on twitter because they the ones who lost and look like ? for gettin msd bout dumb ? .

I wasnt singling you out T/S I meant in general but this does apply to you too
  • dbrazil412
    dbrazil412 Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i dont have a prob with skip honestly.. i've come to expect him to put on a show given certain topics, just so he can disagree with stephen a... makes for better ratings. however, when a serious, or controversial topic is brought up, skip is usually on point
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this thread is made far too often
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I feel anybody who watches first take and actually puts stock into what skip says and gets bothered by what he says is a ? . If anything its for entertainment purposes and I watch just to hear what outlandish ? he says so I can laugh. NOBODY should ever be mad at anything skip says. It gets on my nerves to hear ppl threaten skip on twitter because they the ones who lost and look like ? for gettin msd bout dumb ? .

I wasnt singling you out T/S I meant in general but this does apply to you too

? follow the dude just so they can have something to get mad at.
    ? is sad.
  • supaman4321
    supaman4321 Members Posts: 946
    Options
    Sometimes I'm not sure if it's just for entertainment I used to think that too, but I think he really believes what he's saying is the truth

that's scary
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aone415 wrote: »
    I don't think anyone takes Skip seriously

clearly a majority of you ? do

Yeah he lost a little credibility with me today

today?! smh

Trockm wrote: »
    How about ? Skip Bayless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you got that