Exactly what does this new FBI report do for Joe Pa now that he's dead?

Options
Mister B.
Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2012 in From the Cheap Seats
OK. You have read it by now. So, what now that we all know - which we all knew from jump - that ? State was covering up Sanfucksky's ? .

So, throwing old man Joe in that ? , now that he can't be around to eat the ? that comes with, does what? Unless they tear down the statue, ? it.

Comments

• tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol man it would be a lot more than tearing down the statue

you'd have to rename the library blah blah blah

i'm just wondering how much editing the board of trustees did...seeing as they got to see the report before it was published and were allowed to make corrections
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its a wide ranging investigation implicating several people. Of course Joe Pa's name is going to be included in the findnigs. why would they leave it out just because he is dead?
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OK. You have read it by now. So, what now that we all know - which we all knew from jump - that ? State was covering up Sanfucksky's ? .

So, throwing old man Joe in that ? , now that he can't be around to eat the ? that comes with, does what? Unless they tear down the statue, ? it.

So your saying they should have left his name out of it and perpetuated another cover up??

They need to tear down that statue ASAP.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its-a-computah-594x693.jpg

I have been deeply saddened by the news coming out of this investigation at Penn State. It is a terrible tragedy that children were unprotected from such abhorrent crimes. With the findings released today, I have decided to change the name of our child care center at our World Headquarters. My thoughts are with the victims and the Penn State community.
    – Mark Parker, President & CEO, NIKE, Inc.

Other than my parents, my college coach, Bill Bowerman, was the biggest influence in my life. Bill Bowerman and Joe Paterno shared some great qualities. Throughout Joe Paterno’s career, he strived to put young athletes in a position to succeed and win in sport but most importantly in life. Joe influenced thousands of young men to become better leaders, fathers and husbands.

According to the investigation, it appears Joe made missteps that led to heartbreaking consequences. I missed that Joe missed it, and I am extremely saddened on this day. My love for Joe and his family remains.

– Phil Knight, Co-Founder and Chairman of the Board, NIKE, Inc

the name of that center currently is

Joe Paterno Child Development Center Child Care in Beaverton, Oregon

Children Details
    Total number of children the Child Center can have at their facility at any given time.
    Overall Capacity 248
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Joe Paterno Child Development Center Child Care in Beaverton, Oregon

Yikes
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    joe pa gotta big ass 48 inch LCD HDTV computer monitor
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »
    lol man it would be a lot more than tearing down the statue

you'd have to rename the library blah blah blah

i'm just wondering how much editing the board of trustees did...seeing as they got to see the report before it was published and were allowed to make corrections

man... this an L not even you could turn into a W

• thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    His legacy is ? now.
    They gonna tear down his statue and that's the story of Joe Pa
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Saw they changed the name of the children's hospital, which is a shock, but I don't think they'll tear the statue down. Apologists are going to want his legacy measured by what came pre-Sandusky and use that as a reason not to tear down his name completely.
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    inb4

"stop slandering a dead man"

"let the joe pa rest in peace"

"hes not here to defend himself"

• GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    inb4

"stop slandering a dead man"

"let the joe pa rest in peace"

"hes not here to defend himself"

No one here is gonna say that bruh...

On another note I wish Paterno dickriders like Matt Millen would shut the ? up. ? on TV talking bout, "If Joe were alive he'd take responsibility".... ummm no he wouldn't. He had 13 years to do that and he never did.

2nd I wish someone would beat the ? outta Jay Paterno... the ? should just go away. Your dad turned a blind eye to the Tickle Monster and enabled him to tickle little boys into ? ? ... shut up.

Ticklemonster.jpg
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    matt millen is a ?
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You he basically doing way too much to cover for Joe or downplay the blame off of him now. They should really stop him from speaking on this he just gonna get people mad.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You he basically doing way too much to cover for Joe or downplay the blame off of him now. They should really stop him from speaking on this he just gonna get people mad.

perfect example of when someone u know and like does something wrong how far folk will go to defend.. If Mat didnt go to pen st of know Paterno he would be criticizing him. crazy

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First I blame Sudusky.
    Third I blame Joe Pa and the administrators

Yes I know I skipped second. And the person who should get most of the blame with ? bear Sudusky is the first victim. Yea I said it
  • tha fury
    tha fury Members Posts: 897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Are you blaming an abused child @shizlansky?
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn shame...smh
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    tha fury wrote: »

Yes.
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know if I would blame the abused child... I mean he was a child at the time... That ? could ? anyone up, but if they're coming out the woodwork and speaking out now then I smh... ? you had all this time... You let other people get ? and now you want to speak out???
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

Yes.

Can't blame children for this... who knows what that dude told them.
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yes.

Looks like someone's going full ? to get attention again.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no way Im blaming a child victim who was molested repeatedly for years
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    rage wrote: »

Yes.

Looks like someone's going full ? to get attention again.

Again?
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    At some point you have to tell your momma.

I mean damn son, I'm pretty sure his parents was the if you have problem with anybody come to me so we can talk type.

Well I know it couldn't be me, I would have told. Ain't like the kid was 2 or some ? . I'm pretty sure all of them was old enough to know what the ? was doing was ? up, nasty, wrong, and ? ? .

Maybe im just speaking on what I would have did.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At some point you have to tell your momma.

I mean damn son, I'm pretty sure his parents was the if you have problem with anybody come to me so we can talk type.

Well I know it couldn't be me, I would have told. Ain't like the kid was 2 or some ? . I'm pretty sure all of them was old enough to know what the ? was doing was ? up, nasty, wrong, and ? ? .

Maybe im just speaking on what I would have did.

id like to think that even at that age i wouldnt even have let the ? happen to me at all. but at the same time, what (presumably hetero) son wanna tell they pops that some dude been blowin his back out and makin him suck ? ?

in a way i can understand not sayin a ? thing.

but on the flipside... as a responsible adult, once you find out about the ? , its on you to hem that ? up.

therefore the most blame, behind that sick mfer himself, goes to every adult who knew somethin and tried to sweep it under the rug, and enabled that mfer.