Who was treated worse by the media and fans....Joe Paterno/Sandusky or Mike Vick?

Options
Matt-
Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2012 in From the Cheap Seats
what do you think?

Comments

• d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VICK.
    Sad isnt it?
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sandusky didn't get 1/4 of what Vick got by the media/fans.

The courts ate Sandusky's ass up but not the media/fans.
  • Matt-
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    not a cheapseats poster, but i don't remember anyone treating paterno badly, quite the opposite actually.

i don't think there is a more hated man in america than sandusky right now, so i'll go with him

the treatment of Paterno is about to get much worse now that the new report is out
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Vick by a longshot. White people still hate that ? ... over some dogs tho.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Vick easily....
  • bigev240
    bigev240 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vick no question. I have never seen fans of a team stop rooting for them because Vick is on the team. People saying that if Vick is on the team I'm not a fan no more.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Paterno died just in time He would be fried right now. His family needs to fall back from them statements. I know it's your pops but he was living foul.

Vick story was bigger b/c the NFL is so big. Plus he's black dam I just thought bout how all them ? snitched on Vick.
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    vick and its not even close
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Easily Vick

I would say Lebron James has been treated worst than all of them which is even more disgusting. Its funny that no one in the media is asking this kind of question. No one is asking why this serial ? is being treated different. Got to love America.
  • Matt-
    Options
    imagine someone on penn state scoring a touchdown and lifing up his jersey to reveal a "free sandusky" t shirt. ? would be on then.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vick. ? students at Penn St. still defend Joe Paterno now.
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vick winning by a landslide. There was a story in my local paper about a dude ? his newborn child IN THE HOSPITAL that got mentioned in a small article in the paper. They let dude out a month later to go back home to THE SAME CHILD and even that got no burn over an opinion piece on Vick and those dogs his FAMILY killed.

I remember bringing that up in Sociology and muting the whole class. White folks were about to hop on the soapbox for Vick and blacks were ready to ride for him. Mention a ? baby and how the justice system failed, everybody suddenly ain't got ? to say. Sandusky's ? is barely a blip compared to the months of media overkill about Vick.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its vick

10 years from now, it still would be vick
  • Matt-
    Options
    Easily Vick

I would say Lebron James has been treated worst than all of them which is even more disgusting. Its funny that no one in the media is asking this kind of question. No one is asking why this serial ? is being treated different. Got to love America.

shaq-face.jpg
  • Matt-
    Options
    @roddywhiteTV A lot of stuff get swept under the rug at university's don't understand why penn state had to tell the media we got a coach rapping kids

@roddywhiteTV You know that's gone hurt the university you can't control a grown man I just think they should've got him arrested and that's the end

@roddywhiteTV Joe pa told the people he was suppose to tell he is a football coach he coaches 100 student athletes the head people should've done more

@roddywhiteTV I would send my kid there if he wanted to go he wasn't rappin football players that's a great program that joe pa ran

@roddywhiteTV Y'all are crazy for thinking I'm saying it was ok for penn state to hide the incident but to blame joe pa when he told the people is bad

• Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vick.

Sandusky ? children. Paterno helped cover it up, they deserve any treatment the media gives them

Vick only hurt dogs, thats not even a big deal, especially in comparison
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vick gets more hate and it isn't even close. Real talk I believe anybody who is in PETA or any other animal rights organization needs to be shot. A man rapes kids and his boss helps cover it up, if these were two black people I can't lie they would of gotten killed before even making it to jail.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Easily Vick

Not even close, there are people out that they strongly desire for Vick to receive life in prison. Some dog owners basically view dogs as people, so to theme Vick may as well bee running a human slave trade.
  • Matt-
    Options
    Vick gets more hate and it isn't even close. Real talk I believe anybody who is in PETA or any other animal rights organization needs to be shot. A man rapes kids and his boss helps cover it up, if these were two black people I can't lie they would of gotten killed before even making it to jail.

why is it PETA's fault that other people aren't speaking out against Penn State.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    matt- wrote: »

why is it PETA's fault that other people aren't speaking out against Penn State.

It's not that's just my personal opinion about those organizations. They ran Vick through the mud over some damn dogs. I believe everyone who believes in Joe Paterno's apparent 'Cult of Personality' still after finding out he covered up the fact that kids were being ? needs to be shot as well.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    BoldChild wrote: »
    Easily Vick

Not even close, there are white people out that they strongly desire for Vick to receive life in prison. Some dog owners basically view dogs as people, so to theme Vick may as well bee running a human slave trade.
    Fixed
  • plocc
    plocc Members Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hear very few people publicly criticizing Paterno. Vick was widely ridiculed and dragged thru the mud wayyyy worse.