Fashion "Show-Off"

Options

Comments

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aye MP.. quiet ? ! hahahaha

trust me.. it aint the same...
    and u talkin bout Target.. ? i look like spendin $80 on a tailor for a $12 shirt wit a lower thread count!!?

lets be serious!!?
  • CapitalB
    Options
    even if u MANAGE to get the same cut.. it aint go lay right..

im jus sayin..
  • CapitalB
    Options
    and for the record.. money recognize money by the cut.. NOT by the brand..

u can look at how a ? 's fit is fittin and tell he bout that life..

im jus sayin..
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i aint checking for dudes like that doe...

im jus sayin..

• CapitalB
    Options
    ? is though..
    and THEY PAYIN TOO!

im jud sayin..
  • major pain
    Options
    lol they are supposed to..
  • CapitalB
    Options
    my point exactly!
  • CapitalB
    Options
    and @Dro lol@ Express hahahaha

• Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn Members Posts: 5
    Options
    Great,I like it.
  • Miltown Marauder
    Miltown Marauder Members Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BossBoo wrote: »
    aye MP.. quiet ? ! hahahaha

trust me.. it aint the same...
    and u talkin bout Target.. ? i look like spendin $80 on a tailor for a $12 shirt wit a lower thread count!!?

lets be serious!!?

Fat ? got a point
  • major pain
    Options
    lol sounds like the tailor you ? with needs better material?

• CapitalB
    Options
    major pain wrote: »

better material?? ? i aint 50.. i aint in there gettin steve harvey suits made! lol
    i go to the tailor for my jeans..

but its summertime.. i aint been in a minute.. and jus to chop taper and hem my ? is an extra $90
    im not gonna go get a target shirt like ur suggesting.. cause one.. its from target.. and two... thats the ? up material we're talkin about and have my tailor cut it up.. he go look at me like im stupid! lol

trust me.. u get what u pay for..
    thats why this ? Dro will NEVER style on me.. everything is buy one get one free..

nah.. nah.. he goes to the "here!!! u can have it.. jus take this ? " sales! hahahaha
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    now back to are regularly scheduled program..

here u go butterfly.. i mean Milton..
    some Prada's to match them grandpa shoes u wearin to mop floors with..

157yq36.jpg
    14o0x7t.jpg
    2dw7mvp.jpg

only problem with this ebony black.. chocolate brown.. and savannah tan piece is I CANT FIND ? TO MATCH IT!!!! hahaha

them pradas are mean !
  • CapitalB
    Options
    good lookin my G..
  • major pain
    Options

better material?? ? i aint 50.. i aint in there gettin steve harvey suits made! lol

but its summertime.. i aint been in a minute.. and jus to chop taper and hem my ? is an extra $90
    im not gonna go get a target shirt like ur suggesting.. cause one.. its from target.. and two... thats the ? up material we're talkin about and have my tailor cut it up.. he go look at me like im stupid! lol

thats why this ? Dro will NEVER style on me.. everything is buy one get one free..

nah.. nah.. he goes to the "here!!! u can have it.. jus take this ? " sales! hahahaha

Every man needs a good suit(s) and thats where a 'cut' matters that much to me lol

And who said target? i said you can see a similar looking shirt in walmart.

But if you're spending $150 on a shirt that has a ? design.. just because the cut works for you.. I'm saying go to a tailor and get a non-? design and the cut you want.. with good materials obviously. Now I know Vegas is full of ? heads but here in the H we got some pretty good seamsters!

• CapitalB
    Options

Every man needs a good suit(s) and thats where a 'cut' matters that much to me lol

But if you're spending $150 on a shirt that has a ? design.. just because the cut works for you.. I'm saying go to a tailor and get a non-? design and the cut you want.. with good materials obviously. Now I know Vegas is full of ? heads but here in the H we got some pretty good seamsters!

nah ? .. u said target ? ..
    and we got some good tailors up this way.. but i aint no suit type of ? ..
    but i aint a dress off the rack type either.. ? either has to be tailored or come already tapered..

i leave lookin like everyone else to Dro! hahahaha
    a ? can be wearin the same outfit like me but not like me..

im jus sayin..

and since u know so much and keep painin me with ur opinion how bout u post somethin ? . lol
  • major pain
    Options

but i aint a dress off the rack type either.. ? either has to be tailored or come already tapered..

im jus sayin..

and since u know so much and keep painin me with ur opinion how bout u post somethin ? . lol

agree with dro here.. you can find a similar style shirt passing up the rack in walmart

lol you ? with them ? heads

man im a regular cat with regular every day clothes.. i dont rock guccis and prada etc. im not on the scene like that

some RL, some luckys, some levis, some cargos, some Js, some sperrys, cole haans.. im a firm believer in its not what you wear but how you wear it. i'll throw on a graphic tee, some cargos and some nikes quick lol

now i do got some suits and tailored shirts that will set an event off..

• CapitalB
    edited August 2012
    Options

im jus sayin..

agree with dro here.. you can find a similar style shirt passing up the rack in walmart

lol you ? with them ? heads

man im a regular cat with regular every day clothes.. i dont rock guccis and prada etc. im not on the scene like that

some RL, some luckys, some levis, some cargos, some Js, some sperrys, cole haans.. im a firm believer in its not what you wear but how you wear it. i'll throw on a graphic tee, some cargos and some nikes quick lol

now i do got some suits and tailored shirts that will set an event off..

thats me in a nutshell.. i jus so happen to be wearin ? as well! lol

and i got on cargos and a graphic tee right now.. "enjoy coke" from ur target..
    wearin Louis though! hahahaha
  • Chase Bundlez
    Chase Bundlez Members Posts: 218
    edited August 2012
    Options
    lol at pairing up a target tee with LV's, wtf?

Remind me of these hoes out here wearing payless shoes with a LV handbag.. sad.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    lol @ gettin banned yet STILL commin back..
    lol @ the iC bein ur life and cant stay away...
    lol@ not havin ONE PAIR of LVs..
    lol@ ur life..

lol @all those lol's!!!
  • Chase Bundlez
    Chase Bundlez Members Posts: 218
    Options
    Target, tho? Couldve at least went to the Gap.. just sayin.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    lol @me bein able to buyout the whole men's section at GAP and not blinkin twice..

lol @u still though..
  • major pain
    Options
    From the CapB formal collection..

bbbbcpb.jpg
  • pennyda1
    pennyda1 Members Posts: 965 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    THIS ALL I GOT LEFT THAT I AINT PACKED UP

RALPH LAUREN DRIVER LOAFERS I GOT....

71699v.jpg

were in the ? did you get these????? how much you lettin them go for

SOME GUCCI SNEAKERS I BEEN WANTING FOR THE LONGEST

au9nvq.jpg

23msx7s.jpg

GOT THEM YEZZZZZYYYSSS... I HAD TO TAKE A PIC OF THESE SOON AS THE BOX CAME, I STILL MIGHT SELL'EM for like 1700$

ih1df4.jpg

sell dem polo joints
  • CapitalB
    Options
    hahahahha and them Guccis while ur attit!!! hahahaha