Kobe Responds To Jordan

Options
MR.CJ
MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2012 in From the Cheap Seats
"So what? He knows I'm a bad ? ," Bryant said. "I'm not really tripping."

"The fact is, they have [Patrick] Ewing and [David] Robinson and those big guys, it's tough. If you're asking me, 'Can you beat them one game?' Hell yeah, we can beat them in one game. You didn't ask me if we could beat them in a 7-game series. In one game, we can beat them. No question about it."

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/eye-on-basketball/19574539/kobe-bryant-responds-to-michael-jordans-trash-talk-he-knows-im-a-bad-motherexpletive

Comments

• ex-soldier
    ex-soldier Members Posts: 634 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He really should just let this die.
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ex-soldier wrote: »

For what? Ain't ? else to talk about this summer except for baseball, Dwight & Ped-dusky. It's harmless debate, I say let it rock.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope 2012 team and 1992 team.... will be in nba2k even 1996 and 2000
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That picture reminds me of when they took Kobe out of the 98 All Star Game for sonnin him so bad. And when he dropped 33 on Jordan when he was 18. And when he hit those 3 free throws to make Jordan's last All Star Game an L. And when he dropped 45 in the first half during their final time facing each other.

Good times.
  • Trockm
    Trockm Members Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why is he making an issue out of it, we all know DT is better. Period.
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    That picture reminds me of when they took Kobe out of the 98 All Star Game for sonnin him so bad. And when he dropped 33 on Jordan when he was 18. And when he hit those 3 free throws to make Jordan's last All Star Game an L. And when he dropped 45 in the first half during their final time facing each other.

Good times.

cmon bruh, you know the jordanites dont like it when you bring up Kobe steppin on MJ on numerous occasions
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    You crazies and the media have hyped this dude up so much its ridiculous. He played in a no defense/watered down league compared to Jordan, Magic, Zeke, Drexler, etc etc.

Dude has had the best big men in the game during his run in an era where centers are pretty much nonexistent

Jordan had people like Cartwright, Brad Sellers and Cliff Levingston at a time when every team had centers.
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^ and Jordan 2 hof players and the best rebounding PF in nba history
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now its just comedic ? talkin back n forth....
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NBA of yesterday > NBA today

Nuff said.
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Good times.

they took him out the game cuz he was a rookie\. he wasn't even scoring on mj, mj was schooling kobe tho.
    its all good cuz kobe was still young and jordan was on his way out.
  • tha fury
    tha fury Members Posts: 897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If a young ? would have stepped to jordan like that, he would've bust their ass right then and there
  • ex-soldier
    ex-soldier Members Posts: 634 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    ex-soldier wrote: »

For what? Ain't ? else to talk about this summer except for baseball, Dwight & Ped-dusky. It's harmless debate, I say let it rock.

Ain't ? to debate... Kobe knew he ? up and is now trying to back peddle out of it.

My original comment was in regards to Kobe "letting this die", not T/S topic.

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    I really don't see why so many see it as crazy that this year or the 2008 squad could challenge the original Dream Team...Larry's back was on Mike Miller status damn near and the athleticism of the way player's play today wouldn't just be shut down because of the mystique of playing against Magic, Michael, Pippen, Ewing, Robinson, etc...it wouldn't be a blowout like some want to think because they like the past NBA over the current NBA
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Good times.

i aint gonna like I was ? at dude for going for that bs pump fake and the refs for calling the foul.... Kobe showed his assholeness by ruining MJS game winner lol
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MJ was sick but that was a good mach up.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »

Good times.

i aint gonna like I was ? at dude for going for that bs pump fake and the refs for calling the foul.... Kobe showed his assholeness by ruining MJS game winner lol

joe, i was at a fragile age at the time, that ? made me hate mj punk ass cause they was forcing him the ball instead of giving it to t mac
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

* Dead @ Kyre saying "you think you playing lil Bow Wow?"

and Kobe with Dismissive Ether

" ya'll bout the same size !!!"

• deemula420
    deemula420 Members Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ATTS wrote: »