Do you agree with this?

1zlsqch.jpg

Comments

• 100%Sagittarius
    100%Sagittarius Members Posts: 478
    edited July 2010
    Options
    LOL.

But isn't this showing that men are the ? . And the women are the hoes ($$)?
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    LOL.

But isn't this showing that men are the ? ?

Since the men are constantly trying to find sex somewhere?
  • shadb33
    shadb33 Members Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ? are women who have sex with random people for sexual reasons only.
    Players are men who have sex with random people for sexual reasons only.
    Women cannot be players cause in order to be a player you have to use game to get sex. There is no effort on a woman's part to get sex.
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ? aint ? but hos and tricks
  • Blue Virgo
    edited July 2010
    Options
    shadb33 wrote: »
    ? are women who have sex with random people for sexual reasons only.
    Players are men who have sex with random people for sexual reasons only.
    Women cannot be players cause in order to be a player you have to use game to get sex. There is no effort on a woman's part to get sex.

So there are no men that just have ? thrown at them and can get it without working for it?
    And ALL women can get sex whenever they want and not have to work for it?

I think women can game men too...men usually rely on words/status while women rely on appearance.
  • shadb33
    edited July 2010
    Options
    blue virgo wrote: »
    So there are no men that just have ? thrown at them and can get it without working for it?
    And ALL women can get sex whenever they want and not have to work for it?

I think women can game men too...men usually rely on words/status while women rely on appearance.

I don't care how "good lookin" nh a dude is. He isn't guaranteed sex everyday like a woman. And majority of women can get sex everyday if they wanted. It's really no effort on their part. All yall need is a ? and a pulse. Sometimes not even a pulse!
  • Sourpatch Kid
    Sourpatch Kid Members Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I think if sex was as easy for men as it is for women, men wouldn't be hoes. The availability of ? would limit one from just going for the wack ? and actually waiting for the best quality and women have those options to actually have a thirsty man on the side until they find someone that is compatible. Even the rich bachelors act like homosexuals and are extremely picky when it comes to women, they'll nitpick over a chick with bad feet, cracked nail polish and stupid ? like that because they know the options are unlimited.
  • Blue Virgo
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I don't care how "good lookin" nh a dude is. He isn't guaranteed sex everyday like a woman. And majority of women can get sex everyday if they wanted. It's really no effort on their part. All yall need is a ? and a pulse. Sometimes not even a pulse!

I don't think that's true. It's just a common misconception....something that people want to believe is true.
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    LOL @ that pic good ? Blue, we all know men and women are held in different standards then men when it comes to sex double standards yall.
  • Blue Virgo
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I think if sex was as easy for men as it is for women, men wouldn't be hoes. The availability of ? would limit one from just going for the wack ? and actually waiting for the best quality and women have those options to actually have a thirsty man on the side until they find someone that is compatible. Even the rich bachelors act like homosexuals and are extremely picky when it comes to women, they'll nitpick over a chick with bad feet, cracked nail polish and stupid ? like that because they know the options are unlimited.

But is sex really that hard for men?
    I mean, going by some of the posts/posters on this board, men can "bag" chicks...dime chicks at that...whenever they want and they never have to settle for anything less.
  • Sourpatch Kid
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I don't think that's true. It's just a common misconception....something that people want to believe is true.

Exactly, I'm a very handsome man and it's a test trying to get play which can be annoying and pointless at times.
  • Sourpatch Kid
    edited July 2010
    Options
    But is sex really that hard for men?
    I mean, going by some of the posts/posters on this board, men can "bag" chicks...dime chicks at that...whenever they want and they never have to settle for anything less.

It really depends on where you live and what type of woman your attracting. It's very easy to get a girl your not attracted to and also where you live determines the kind of mentality of the women. If you live in NY or LA your chances of gettng it is slim because there's just so many standards that exceed looks which is why you have alot of ugly ? getting it in with girls because they are rich and she's not looking at nothing but what you can give her. Not only that but approaching a girl and actually conversing with her is like playing jeopardy, it's a bunch of question's and logical ? to actually understand a chick. You have to make yourself seem interested but not too interested and it gets corny.
  • shadb33
    edited July 2010
    Options

Find me a woman that can't get sex everyday and I'll find you a man that will ? her everyday.
  • Blue Virgo
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Find me a woman that can't get sex everyday and I'll find you a man that will ? her everyday.

I can say the same thing about a man.
  • CMac
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Hey Blue I'm pretty sure you already knew this information so why did you really make this thread???
  • Blue Virgo
    edited July 2010
    Options
    It really depends on where you live and what type of woman your attracting. It's very easy to get a girl your not attracted to and also where you live determines the kind of mentality of the women. If you live in NY or LA your chances of gettng it is slim because there's just so many standards that exceed looks which is why you have alot of ugly ? getting it in with girls because they are rich and she's not looking at nothing but what you can give her. Not only that but approaching a girl and actually conversing with her is like playing jeopardy, it's a bunch of question's and logical ? to actually understand a chick. You have to make yourself seem interested but not too interested and it gets corny.

This is my whole thing. Yeah, a woman could get sex everyday...so could a man..but would it be from people they actually WANT to have sex with?
    Probably not.

• Blue Virgo
    edited July 2010
    Options
    CMac wrote: »
    Hey Blue I'm pretty sure you already knew this information so why did you really make this thread???

Eh, I think men can be ? also.

But, I made the thread cause I laughed at the picture.
  • CMac
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Eh, I think men can be ? also.

But, I made the thread cause I laughed at the picture.

I laughed at the pic too, but men can't be ? Blue. It's in every normal man, the urge to wanna ? all the time. Just like how you women feel the urge to get your nails done, your hair, and all that other ? you women do for yourself. That's why women and men can't be compared for things like this.
  • Sourpatch Kid
    edited July 2010
    Options
    This is my whole thing. Yeah, a woman could get sex everyday...so could a man..but would it be from people they actually WANT to have sex with?
    Probably not.

It takes less work for y'all cause men are simple whether we're attractive or not. As men we even have this problem with baggin ugly chicks and that's sad.
  • shadb33
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I can say the same thing about a man.

He'll have to pay for it in someway lol and u kno this.
  • Blue Virgo
    edited July 2010
    Options
    CMac wrote: »
    I laughed at the pic too, but men can't be ? Blue. It's in every normal man, the urge to wanna ? all the time. Just like how you women feel the urge to get your nails done, your hair, and all that other ? you women do for yourself. That's why women and men can't be compared for things like this.

Lol, that's maintenance and can't really be compared with sex.
    Hell, you have the urge to get haircuts, buy cologne, take a shower, brush your teeth, etc.
    So, what's the point?

And I'm sure a lot of women feel the urge to want to ? all the time, why is she a ? and a man isn't?
  • Blue Virgo
    edited July 2010
    Options
    It takes less work for y'all cause men are simple whether we're attractive or not. As men we even have this problem with baggin ugly chicks and that's sad.

Men are simple? HA! Men are just as complex as women when it comes to standards in the opposite sex.
    GRANTED! Y'all are much more likely to lower them for a quick ? , but for every man that does that is a woman that lowered hers too--whether it be for sex or something else.

He'll have to pay for it in someway lol and u kno this.

Pay for it how? If I showed you an ugly ass chick and you found me an ugly ass man that wanted to ? her everyday, how would she pay for it?
  • Sourpatch Kid
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Men are simple? HA! Men are just as complex as women when it comes to standards in the opposite sex.
    GRANTED! Y'all are much more likely to lower them for a quick ? , but for every man that does that is a woman that lowered hers too--whether it be for sex or something else.

What's so complex when it comes to relationships, our list only relies on looks and personality, it's not hard to have a goal whether small or big in a woman.

Pay for it how? If I showed you an ugly ass chick and you found me an ugly ass man that wanted to ? her everyday, how would she pay for it?

What's so complex when it comes to relationships, our list only relies on looks and personality, it's not hard to have a goal whether small or big in a woman.
  • CMac
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Lol, that's maintenance and can't really be compared with sex.
    Hell, you have the urge to get haircuts, buy cologne, take a shower, brush your teeth, etc.
    So, what's the point?

And I'm sure a lot of women feel the urge to want to ? all the time, why is she a ? and a man isn't?

It's not really maintenance some women take that ? to the extreme, spending some much money on materialistic things while some men do anything for some ? . It's the inner urge for our individual sex, women are held in different standard then men since the dawn of time you know that.

I'm sure there plenty of women out there who want to be ? all the time like men, and the for men, I'm sure there are plenty of dudes who act just as materialistic as women. But in a normal society double standards are placed on both men and women for things and that's just how the world lives.
  • Blue Virgo
    edited July 2010
    Options

Yeah, "looks and personality" seems simple because it's so general.
    If you were to get into the specifics of the lists of most men, you would see that it's not so black & white.
    That's what I meant.