Anti-Creationists......time to speak your clout

Options

Comments

• bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    A serious question for Bambu and Judah: You brothers seem to be wary in cosigning evolution because you believe it is tied to racist ideas and white supremacy. However, you both insist on and have no problem with calling your black brothers ? in the same derogatory fashion as the oppressors of our ancestors. Why is that?

LOL... interesting pick-up...

I grew up in the hood....real talk!!!

I read somewhere that linguists say people typically revert to their native dialects when they get excited....

janklow wrote: »
    bambu wrote: »
    ^^^^^....FOH with that Piltdown man ? .............

Silly Europeans.........
    pretty sure you blatantly ducked identifying which of those skulls is Piltdown Man

Silly Europeans.........
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL @ not being able to show me Piltdown Man.
  • bambu
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    @Gold_Certificate could ether this thread

If "if" was a spliff or fifth, we would be high right now............

Where's the ether????
  • bambu
    edited July 2012
    Options

You posted the chart....you identify the skulls....

And then I will deconstruct your evidence......

piltdown_man.jpg

Silly Europeans.......
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A serious question for Bambu and Judah: You brothers seem to be wary in cosigning evolution because you believe it is tied to racist ideas and white supremacy. However, you both insist on and have no problem with calling your black brothers ? in the same derogatory fashion as the oppressors of our ancestors. Why is that?

? IS WHAT ? DOES AND A ? IS WHT A ? THINK. Our ancestors aint the same apparently. I dont share ape heritage. My ancestors would slap the ? outta you for that jive you championing. You take your biological information and perspective from the white boy so an epithet they made up during that epoch in history should be no problem, now should it? You cant have it both ways. ? try but thats why ? stay losing.
  • VIBE
    Options
    LOL @ labeling my image "Piltdown Man", and not being able to identify it. You're just spewing ? because you can't deny the evidence.

You can be quick to disprove other ? but not evolution. SMH.
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »

? IS WHAT ? DOES AND A ? IS WHT A ? THINK.

I grew up in the hood....real talk!!!

hypocritical ?
  • Bodhi
    Options
    So what youre saying, ? , is that you are too stupid to think any differently and your mind is too small to escape the hood mentality
  • Bodhi
    Options
    @Judah.. Or maybe your ancestors would sit down and have an intelligent, civilized conversation with me without resorting to violence unlike your pea brained ? . Don't make your ancestors out to be simple minded barbarians, duke. Face it, you are an ape and so were our ancestors; and they evolved from ape like ancestors. YOU AINT SPECIAL!
  • Bodhi
    edited July 2012
    Options
    And this ? @Disciplined Insight hugging everybody's nuts this entire thread without actually adding anything to the conversation. Just wanted to point that out. Get some business, bro. If you can't express why you disagree with me, then it's no point in constantly hitting the wack and feelings button out of spite every time I post. You can hit me with feelings on this post too and you probably will but ? , the ? don't matter because you know the ? I'm saying to you is true.
  • bambu
    Options

You posted the chart....you identify the skulls....

And then I will deconstruct your evidence......

piltdown_man.jpg

Silly Europeans.......
    LOL @ labeling my image "Piltdown Man", and not being able to identify it. You're just spewing ? because you can't deny the evidence.

Actually evolution is taken out quite expeditiously....

Where is your ether and evidence???

@Jaded Righteousness......a lot of respect lost in this thread.......
  • Bodhi
    Options
    Dont worry --- Nobody respected you before this thread
  • judahxulu
    Options
    @Judah.. Or maybe your ancestors would sit down and have an intelligent, civilized conversation with me without resorting to violence unlike your pea brained ? . Don't make your ancestors out to be simple minded barbarians, duke. Face it, you are an ape and so were our ancestors; and they evolved from ape like ancestors. YOU AINT SPECIAL!

lol..where have I commited violence, ? ? No way in hell my ancestors would have a civilized conversation with you after talking that atheist ? and telling them the spiritual realm that was central to their lives is just "fairy tale ? ". You would get yo ass slapped AT BEST. Face it, ? , you a ? ? with the white mans ideological ? so far down your throat its cutting off air to your brain. Youre an arrogant ? with the foolishness to rate yourself more intelligent than the other polarity of an obvious hegelian dialectic play cause its pretty ? obvious in 2012 that the same muthafuckas who mistranslated the bible are the SAME MUTHAFUCKAS WHO MADE UP AND REINFORCE THE THEORY OF EVOLUTION, EUGENICS, AND THE LIKE. Creationism and evolution came from the same minds for a single purpose. Confusion of the mind which creates stasis.The soul is what makes us human and the soul comes from the Prime Creator, ? . Our consciousness is a vehicle the soul drives and it is Divine as it is the prescence of Yah on this dimension as it is the causative that gives form to the magnetic fields that give specific and varied forms to atoms. The center of the atom is the void and this is within and without, the primal Something that is Nothing (Ain Soph/No-Thing/Source/Tao). You primitive ass ? living by five senses. LOL. By the standards of the theory of evolution, you are prime for extinction and are cannon fodder for the favored races. You obey their laws for fear of punishment. This makes you a weakling. You fight your own kind to protect your masters ideology. You are afraid. You are conditioned to accept the heritage of a beast as opposed to the image of ? so that you will never question how all of us non-elite are regarded as beasts; livestock. They told you there is no ? and became your ? and you too ? dumb to see the ENTIRE PICTURE past the hegelian dialectic. Everything is not linear and black and white my ? . Use both hemispheres and all three brains, my ? .The same "scientists" you believe in so voraciously are hand in hand with the elite who control your food supply and poison it (monsanto), the air, the water. They control you shelter and clothing too. If they want your close proximity physical freedom they can take it and you cant do ? . The same people. These aint fairy tales my ? . this is real ? you cant deny truthfuly. SMDH. Me dumb? Naw my ? . Im on here for fun. You have no idea who the ? you talking to or how vast my mind is. Now you can resume pretending to be a mastermind by parroting the minds of your masters....just know there is no point you have made that is worth half a peso with a hole in it.
  • bambu
    Options
    ^^^^...my ?

The only ether in this thread!!!!!
  • Bodhi
    edited July 2012
    Options
    the primal Something that is Nothing (Ain Soph/No-Thing/Source/Tao). You primitive ass ? living by five senses. LOL.

I taught you some ? about your own ? . Now you think you're above me. You told me I knew more about the Hebrew thought than most people you know. You were in that 7 principles thread paying close ass attention and you think you're on some type of level unreachable by anybody in here. GTFOH. If I followed your Hebrew Bible, magically, you'd believe that your and my own ancestors were the same but because I don't, suddenly that makes me different. Like I said, you're not special, sorry. You haven't learned ? from your so called spirituality that has improved your state of mind; you got that caveman mentality running around with your head in the clouds thinking you the ? . You play that high morals game until somebody calls your ass out and then that real barbaric nature comes out. If you can follow up on all that ? you talk, then disprove evolution right now or shut ya ? up.

And ? your long ass rant about nothing at all.
  • melanated khemist
    melanated khemist Members Posts: 608 ✭✭✭
    Options

lol..where have I commited violence, ? ? No way in hell my ancestors would have a civilized conversation with you after talking that atheist ? and telling them the spiritual realm that was central to their lives is just "fairy tale ? ". You would get yo ass slapped AT BEST. Face it, ? , you a ? ? with the white mans ideological ? so far down your throat its cutting off air to your brain. Youre an arrogant ? with the foolishness to rate yourself more intelligent than the other polarity of an obvious hegelian dialectic play cause its pretty ? obvious in 2012 that the same muthafuckas who mistranslated the bible are the SAME MUTHAFUCKAS WHO MADE UP AND REINFORCE THE THEORY OF EVOLUTION, EUGENICS, AND THE LIKE. Creationism and evolution came from the same minds for a single purpose. Confusion of the mind which creates stasis.The soul is what makes us human and the soul comes from the Prime Creator, ? . Our consciousness is a vehicle the soul drives and it is Divine as it is the prescence of Yah on this dimension as it is the causative that gives form to the magnetic fields that give specific and varied forms to atoms. The center of the atom is the void and this is within and without, the primal Something that is Nothing (Ain Soph/No-Thing/Source/Tao). You primitive ass ? living by five senses. LOL. By the standards of the theory of evolution, you are prime for extinction and are cannon fodder for the favored races. You obey their laws for fear of punishment. This makes you a weakling. You fight your own kind to protect your masters ideology. You are afraid. You are conditioned to accept the heritage of a beast as opposed to the image of ? so that you will never question how all of us non-elite are regarded as beasts; livestock. They told you there is no ? and became your ? and you too ? dumb to see the ENTIRE PICTURE past the hegelian dialectic. Everything is not linear and black and white my ? . Use both hemispheres and all three brains, my ? .The same "scientists" you believe in so voraciously are hand in hand with the elite who control your food supply and poison it (monsanto), the air, the water. They control you shelter and clothing too. If they want your close proximity physical freedom they can take it and you cant do ? . The same people. These aint fairy tales my ? . this is real ? you cant deny truthfuly. SMDH. Me dumb? Naw my ? . Im on here for fun. You have no idea who the ? you talking to or how vast my mind is. Now you can resume pretending to be a mastermind by parroting the minds of your masters....just know there is no point you have made that is worth half a peso with a hole in it.

this man knows his ? ...

to add on to this eloquent post (minus the stuff aimed @ jaded)

thoughts are light-waves of consciousness and light-waves have their own sound. thought
    from consciousness creates the sound which creates form. light-waves/consciousness via thought/sound(OM)
    produces vortex/particles. the speed of light determines the state of consciousness cauZe each harmonic multiple of the speed of light determines the frequency of light-waves, each multiple having ascending frequencies. consciousness is energy, energy and matter are the same thing relative to the speed of light. frequency can be the # of waves in a given unit of time. all life is based on the frequency of pressure waves or sound.
    soo at speeds greater than the speed of light there is greater consciousness.

• whar
    whar Members Posts: 347 ✭✭✭
    Options
    There does not exist evidence that will make the religious believe. There exists an amazing article on talk.origins.com ( http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/comdesc/ ). It goes through several lines of evidence. It explains why that evidence supports, how to test it, and how to falsify it. But it will not convince anyone that does not want to be convinced. I mean look at the very question the original poster placed? He came to a hip hop board for evidence on evolution and then gets pissy about people posting links. Why didn't he ask a biologist like Ken Miller? Here is 2 hours of Ken Miller intellectually prison ? Intelligent design and offer evidence in support of evolution. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVRsWAjvQSg

None of that is going to matter. Heck I could bring up ERV's which are such a ? slam dunk that I am actually embarrassed for people that claim evolution is false. Try looking up 'ERV evolution' on you tube. Dr Miller touches on it in his talk I linked above.

But nothing I can type here will sway Judah. He will claim it is some European plot that brought the world eugenics, Nazis, and Justin Beiber. The fact the ? and religion has been often usurps by fools and mad men does not diminish the value of those ideas nor does it diminish evolution. An idea stands on its on merits.

The truly intellectually lost will bring up things like Piltdown Man or Nebraska Man. They will ignore that science exposed these frauds which highlights science's self-correcting nature but that would be devastating to their arguement. (If science exposes fraud how does Evolution stand as the central pillar of biology?) They would also have to ignore the mountain of evidence that has been discovered since Piltdown which was about 100 years ago. DNA, modern animal morphology, geographic distribution patterns all support evolution. Heck if tossed every fossil into the sea there would still be strong evidence of evolution.

Someone will ? about a 'missing link', which is a dumb concept. If I have species A and B and find a fossil of A.1 which is transitional between A and B I now have a 'missing link' between A and A.1 and A.1 and B. The more links found the more that remain to be found. And all the while people asking for missing links will offer no explanation for the transitional forms that exists.

Take Archaeopteryx this is one of the more famous transitional forms. It has the head of a reptile (saurian actually) and the spine of a reptile. It has wings like a bird and feathers which is a trait shared with birds and dinosaurs. It has a fused clavicle (a wishbone) like a bird but and an articulated wrist with fingers. But its ankles have begun to fuse into the ankle of a modern bird. What the hell is this?

What about Hesperornis which is a flightless bird/dinosaur. If you google this one you see a skeleton very much like a bird. But it does not have a bill like a bird but rather a mouth like a dinosaur with serrated teeth like a reptiles. Though this specie did show signs of a Keratinous beak. Also its spine was not yet fused like a birds and the spine joined to the skull at its back rather than at the base like a birds.

There comes a point when the volume of evidence makes opposition foolish, evolution hit that point a 100 years ago.
  • bambu
    Options

@Vibe, Et al.

I think that in order to fully demolish your ? "evidence" I am gonna have to take down this piltdown man ? ...

This is what you posted....

fossil-hominid-skulls.jpg

In the age of Photoshop, do you want me to accept this image as concrete "evidence".... If so, you need to add some text (evidence) to back up its "proof of evolution"

Therefore, I suggested that you get the ? up out of here with that Piltdown man ? ...

I thought you caucasians were up on the slang....I didn't specifically say that one of the skulls that you posted was the Piltdown man....

I suggested that you were posting fraudulent ? , similar to your ancestors @Piltdown.... Therefore "FOH with that Piltdown man ? "......

piltdown_man.jpg

Can't slick talk and "ether" your way out of this one...

Go ahead and post your evidence for the skulls.......

And I will pretend that I did not drop a video a while back that demolished your theory of evolution

Dont worry --- Nobody respected you before this thread

They will after this one ? .....
  • VIBE
    Options
    Post that video you day you posted.

Piltdown Man was one skull, I figured you were talking about the whole thing though.

Did no one read Golds post?
  • VIBE
    Options
  • whar
    whar Members Posts: 347 ✭✭✭
    Options
    From your site you link Bambu ...

"From the outset, some scientists expressed skepticism about the Piltdown find (see above). G.S. Miller, for example, observed in 1915 that "deliberate malice could hardly have been more successful than the hazards of deposition in so breaking the fossils as to give free scope to individual judgment in fitting the parts together."[6] In the decades prior to its exposure as a forgery in 1953, scientists increasingly regarded Piltdown as an enigmatic aberration inconsistent with the path of hominid evolution as demonstrated by fossils found elsewhere.[1] Skeptical scientists only increased in number as more fossils were found.[citation needed]

In November 1953, Time published evidence gathered variously by Kenneth Page Oakley, Sir Wilfrid Edward Le Gros Clark and Joseph ? proving that the Piltdown Man was a forgery[7] and demonstrating that the fossil was a composite of three distinct species. It consisted of a human skull of medieval age, the 500-year-old lower jaw of a Sarawak orangutan and chimpanzee fossil teeth. The appearance of age had been created by staining the bones with an iron solution and chromic acid. Microscopic examination revealed file-marks on the teeth, and it was deduced from this that someone had modified the teeth to give them a shape more suited to a human diet.

The Piltdown man hoax had succeeded so well because, at the time of its discovery, the scientific establishment had believed that the large modern brain had preceded the modern omnivorous diet, and the forgery had provided exactly that evidence. It has also been thought that nationalism and cultural prejudice played a role in the less-than-critical acceptance of the fossil as genuine by some British scientists.[4] It satisfied European expectations that the earliest humans would be found in Eurasia, and the British, it has been claimed,[4] also wanted a first Briton to set against fossil hominids found elsewhere in Europe, including France and Germany."

The three guys the finally proved the thing was a forgery were scientists. If science self-corrects in this manner why is evolution is such a strong position today? If it is due to a cabal that seeks to keep evolution secure then why did that cabal allow piltdown man to get out?
  • Bodhi
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Judah to Jaded Righteousness
    thats what I believe. Like for instance, when you think, your thoughts are in 2D while you exist in 3D. The same can be applied to the eternal substance which exists in a higher dimension but the universe, a manifestation of this eternal substance, exists in the lower dimension. Like the example of an eternal sea producing temporary or finite waves and foam. The water is in the wave, but the wave itself is not the sea. Likewise, the eternal substance exists in you and I but you and I are not "? ". At the same time, "? " is not the ? as theism describes
    lol...you know more about what the bible say in the hebrew thought than more than a few hebrews i know and you an atheist or agnostic or something (i forgot which one). top reason why ? and crackas dont like this is because this conceptualization does not abdicate personal responsibility and accountability to all the dimensions you exist in like a white,bearded lightning bolt good or a magnetic personality who is sposed to be an intercessor or some other kind of lame human sacrifice deal.

Judah in Jaded Righteousness's 7 Principles Thread
    This is like the dopest thread ever, yo. Im reading it so closely I didnt even wanna comment..

Now you wanna act like I don't know what the ? I'm talking about or that you're some type of guru. I'm confused as to why you keep siding with classical theism and Christianity/Judaism???
  • Bodhi
    edited July 2012
    Options
    And we are well documented vegan pacifists. So why are we a threat?
    My ancestors would slap the ? outta you

Yeah, if your ancestors were anything like you claim to be, they wouldn't slap the ? out of anybody so I guess we have a contradiction here. Care to work it out, you ? ?

? , I'll do it for you. In actuality, you don't know ? about your ancestors and you're using dead people against me for wishful thinking. You WISH somebody would slap the ? out of me because you can't use your mind to get out of the ? talking you constantly do around here.

And if your ancestors weren't like you and they would slap me (first of all, when did men start slapping?), then how do I know they are ANYTHING like you and even follow the ? you do now?
  • Bodhi
    edited July 2012
    Options

Did no one read Golds post?

Of course they didn't. They ignore it because it's more proof that they're on some ?

• judahxulu
    Options
    the primal Something that is Nothing (Ain Soph/No-Thing/Source/Tao). You primitive ass ? living by five senses. LOL.

I taught you some ? about your own ? . Now you think you're above me. You told me I knew more about the Hebrew thought than most people you know. You were in that 7 principles thread paying close ass atteu mntion and you think you're on some type of level unreachable by anybody in here. GTFOH. If I followed your Hebrew Bible, magically, you'd believe that your and my own ancestors were the same but because I don't, suddenly that makes me different. Like I said, you're not special, sorry. You haven't learned ? from your so called spirituality that has improved your state of mind; you got that caveman mentality running around with your head in the clouds thinking you the ? . You play that high morals game until somebody calls your ass out and then that real barbaric nature comes out. If you can follow up on all that ? you talk, then disprove evolution right now or shut ya ? up.

And ? your long ass rant about nothing at all.

? please. evolution is disproved because it has not been proven. what you call proof is other peoples biased interpretations of hard evidence i.e. fossils. on top of that, Darwin said we came from a single celled organism billions of years ago. he called single cells a "homogeneous globule of protoplasm". however , a single cell contains more information than a set of encyclopedias. if you took all the carbon in the universe and put it on the face of the earth, allowed it to chemically react at the most rapid rate possible, and left it for a billion years, the odds of creating just one functional protein molecule would be one chance in a 10 with 60 zeros after it. thats just on a molecular level, not even mentioning how irreducably complex and interdependent different biological systems are, especially human beings. abiogenesis has never been observed. ever. thats fundamental to the theory of evolution. something from nothing. lastly, and most simply put, per your request...I have disproved evolution RIGHT NOW..because as a THEORY it must be falsifiable. now cry some mo' lil' ? ...

This discussion has been closed.