The illest new TV show of 2013 will be 100 BULLETS. Warnin' yall now.....

Options
Swiffness!
Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2012 in Lights, Camera, Action!
100_bullets_tpb_cover.jpg

The guy who wrote Dark City and co-wrote The Dark Knight is developing this show for Showtime.

MANNNNNNN...............

If they pull this off it'll be one of the GOATs, but if they totally ? it up it'll still be dope as hell. It's like THAT.

Here's the basic concept. Tell me this don't sound dope:

1) There's a person who's life is all ? up.

2) A mysterious man in a suit shows up and gives a briefcase to said person. Inside the briefcase is a photograph of the person responsible for ruining their life, ironclad proof that this person is the one responsible, and a pistol with 100 rounds of untraceable ammo. And untraceable def means untraceable - if the cops catch you with it, they call it in, and they get ordered to give the gun back to you lol.........even if you're a felon on parole. The ? ?

Yeah. ? is real. And that's just the tip of the iceberg, there's this huge overarching plot that builds into this crazy ? about The Illuminati which is so dope you conspiracy heads will swear its non-fiction, lmao.

and how bout this: They don't even have ANY black characters at first, but when they finally DO, the story is so powerful you'd have to be the most heartless ? ever to not shed a tear. Dad is a OG who abandoned his son who grew up to be a gangsta..........I don't wanna spoil anything but it's maybe the most powerful art I've ever seen on the subject of absentee black fathers in the hood, for real.

I'm just waiting to see who they cast. For starters, they need a old white experienced character actor dude to play the suit, and a bad Latina ? to play my homegirl Dizzy..........

1143068-dizzy_sexy_pose_large.jpg

100_Bullets_30.jpg

Comments