The POTUS has spoken

Options

Comments

• janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    heyslick wrote: »
    I don't know where you got that quote from? BUT that doesn't look/sound like anything I said or would say?
    it's from your first reply (second overall post) in this thread. so...
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @heyslick got that Alzheimer disease setting in.
  • heyslick
    heyslick Members Posts: 1,179
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    I don't know where you got that quote from? BUT that doesn't look/sound like anything I said or would say?
    it's from your first reply (second overall post) in this thread. so...

you're right & I was mistaken.

• idoitforhiphop10
    idoitforhiphop10 Members Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I bet u wasn't complainin about bush and regan destroying the country. No, your bigoted ass wants to attack the BLACK president.
  • heyslick
    Options
    I bet u wasn't complainin about bush and regan destroying the country. No, your bigoted ass wants to attack the BLACK president.

In fact the VERY first thread I ever posted within this site was calling for the impeachment of that freaking ? bush,SO!Now to the jelly bean eating Regan - ALL I will say is I liked him & he was a good communicator. BTW incompetence has no color boundaries & this nation is stuck with the epitome of INCOMPTENCE and this radical ideologue is determined to destroy America by any means necessary.

• heyslick
    Options
    ^^^^^^^^^
    Barack Hussein Obama is not presidential, nor is he a moderate -- far from either, in fact. This man is a far-left, radical, anti-America, plain-old-Chicago-thug politician.

The person who wrote this article is BLACK,of course so many call him a ? - however he is what he is.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/07/obama_keeps_on_conning_america.html#ixzz22fAbdieI
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited August 2012
    Options
    ^^^^^^^^^
    Barack Hussein Obama is not presidential, nor is he a moderate -- far from either, in fact. This man is a far-left, radical, anti-America, plain-old-Chicago-thug politician.

The person who wrote this article is BLACK,of course so many call him a ? - however he is what he is.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/07/obama_keeps_on_conning_america.html#ixzz22fAbdieI

These people are black too (on the outside).

200px-Allen_West_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg

cthomas.jpg

Michael_Steele.jpg

Doesn't do much to support you're talking points argument. Also, i don't recall anyone calling George W. Bush, George Walker Bush so, why the middle name drop? Very telling.
  • heyslick
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    ^^^^^^^^^

cthomas.jpg

Michael_Steele.jpg

Doesn't do much to support you're talking points argument. Also, i don't recall anyone calling George W. Bush, George Walker Bush so, why the middle name drop? Very telling.

Not my words & I made that clear.

President Obama has successfully deceived so many and fooled others - Y do you have such a problem with the truth? This President said he was gonna fundamentally TRANSFORM America & many believe that means destroying the country for his own principles and ideology - he has an entirely different perspective on what America should be & he has that right to do so - were doomed and there's no way he'll lose in the pending election. IMO its rigged from the get-go & the AG is making sure whoever wants to vote has that opportunity - regardless of having the necessary Id's, unlike the majority who have to show proof.

IMO
    Of course the NBPP will have there faces in the place to make sure the intimidation factor works to the Presidents advantage - & we already know from past actions of this AG he won't do anything about that issue. I'm seriously concerned about Obama amending the constitution - so he can run for his 3rd term - YELP hes gonna TRANSFORM America by any means necessary

• Jabu_Rule
    edited August 2012
    Options
    ^^^^^^^^^

cthomas.jpg

Michael_Steele.jpg

Not my words & I made that clear.

President Obama has successfully deceived so many and fooled others - Y do you have such a problem with the truth? This President said he was gonna fundamentally TRANSFORM America & many believe that means destroying the country for his own principles and ideology - he has an entirely different perspective on what America should be & he has that right to do so - were doomed and there's no way he'll lose in the pending election. IMO its rigged from the get-go & the AG is making sure whoever wants to vote has that opportunity - regardless of having the necessary Id's, unlike the majority who have to show proof.

IMO
    Of course the NBPP will have there faces in the place to make sure the intimidation factor works to the Presidents advantage - & we already know from past actions of this AG he won't do anything about that issue. I'm seriously concerned about Obama amending the constitution - so he can run for his 3rd term - YELP hes gonna TRANSFORM America by any means necessary

It's called a poll tax. The proof of voting rights is your residency which has plenty of evidence and when you move the government knows unless you're lying. You can always register when you come into the state on occasion and keep a fake address to hold a valid ID. People do that for cheaper insurance. But why go through all that when you party can just rig the machines. A death certificate is proof that you no longer have residency and can't vote. But that doesn't stop a republican from filing an absentee vote for his dead girlfriend. I mean it's not like an ID is required to be an absentee voter.
    http://eastvalleyweekly.com/pinal-candidate-enright-accused-of-voter-fraud-and-unlawful-possession-of-property-pinal-county/

I thought you weren't about people living in the past. The voter ID law is an old racist poll tax straight out of the Jim Crow era.
  • heyslick
    Options
    ^^^^

BS it's 2012 and if your so damn lame about showing proof of who you are - then so be it. How in the ? do these people ever get there *welfare checks cashed or do anything in general without some form of identification? BTW this election is rigged & Obama will win - maybe even go for that 3rd term - he can do no wrong or say anything wrong cause he always has an excuse for it - he's never ever just says - sorry I said it all wrong - hes always making excuses for it ALWAYS - hes TOO! DAMN arrogant and self-righteous to ever admit hr was wrong - & then shut the ? up.

* sorry! forgot about direct deposit -btw I didn't hee haw around about it either.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Options
    ^^^^

BS it's 2012 and if your so damn lame about showing proof of who you are - then so be it. How in the ? do these people ever get there *welfare checks cashed or do anything in general without some form of identification? BTW this election is rigged & Obama will win - maybe even go for that 3rd term - he can do no wrong or say anything wrong cause he always has an excuse for it - he's never ever just says - sorry I said it all wrong - hes always making excuses for it ALWAYS - hes TOO! DAMN arrogant and self-righteous to ever admit hr was wrong - & then shut the ? up.

* sorry! forgot about direct deposit -btw I didn't hee haw around about it either.

So what next, Romney is secretly part of Obama agenda? Citizens United helped rig the race alright, but hardly in Obamas favor. They just have a wack candidate that was actually considered better then all the other loons. Every president and candidate is self righteous to a degree. It's why they proclaim that they will help guide America. Because they believe that have a better plan then most which is what they attempt to convince of to get votes. It's not hard to be arrogant and feel mentally elite around yokles like you and yours.
  • heyslick
    Options
    ^^^^

So what next, Romney is secretly part of Obama agenda? Citizens United helped rig the race alright, but hardly in Obamas favor. They just have a wack candidate that was actually considered better then all the other loons. Every president and candidate is self righteous to a degree. It's why they proclaim that they will help guide America. Because they believe that have a better plan then most which is what they attempt to convince of to get votes. It's not hard to be arrogant and feel mentally elite around yokles like you and yours.

So now your telling me that fundamentally transforming America is what Obama is about all? but he actually meant to guide instead of changing America. This man has NO clue and he has his skin color to hide behind & if anyone disagrees with his policies or the direction - they get labeled racist or worse. My vote don't mean ? in this corrupt ass government and its plethora lying politicians - just wait and see what happens come election time - & the NBPP show up just like last time - they never got in the trouble last time - the AG will make sure of that - he don't answer to anyone other than his boss.
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited August 2012
    Options
    ^^^^

So now your telling me that fundamentally transforming America is what Obama is about all? but he actually meant to guide instead of changing America. This man has NO clue and he has his skin color to hide behind & if anyone disagrees with his policies or the direction - they get labeled racist or worse. My vote don't mean ? in this corrupt ass government and its plethora lying politicians - just wait and see what happens come election time - & the NBPP show up just like last time - they never got in the trouble last time - the AG will make sure of that - he don't answer to anyone other than his boss.

You're giving far more credibility to the NBPP then they deserve. They aren't the people that existed int he 60s and 70s. I hope Obama does fundamentally change this country. I want you to love every minute. It appears that you give the man little credit because he's a Democrat and far less credit because of his Skin because you are obsessed with it. It's weird because those on the far left don't embrace him either. So i guess he's nigher of any of the things people claim him to be and he's not your typical politician. The repubs just hide behind greenbacks so i guess it's not racism.

P.S. these men are black and their skin color doesn't protect them from being considered ? by other blacks and people from all ethnicity.

cthomas.jpg

Michael_Steele.jpg
  • heyslick
    Options
    ^^^^

You're giving far more credibility to the NBPP then they deserve. They aren't the people that existed int he 60s and 70s. I hope Obama does fundamentally change this country. I want you to love every minute. It appears that you give the man little credit because he's a Democrat and far less credit because of his Skin because you are obsessed with it. It's weird because those on the far left don't embrace him either. So i guess he's nigher of any of the things people claim him to be and he's not your typical politician. The repubs just hide behind greenbacks so i guess it's not racism.

P.S. these men are black and their skin color doesn't protect them from being considered ? by other blacks and people from all ethnicity.

cthomas.jpg

Michael_Steele.jpg

I don't give anyone credit for doing a ? job - & your lying to yourself, if you think he doesn't play both sides against the middle - I didn't give the NBPP any creditability - I just stated facts about what 'there presence' does to white people - if I were a fibble elderly white person & saw them I probably wouldn't bother to vote - SO! Like I've said repeatedly this election is rigged & Obama has already won - SO! I'll just retreat to wherever I need to and hope I survive in this new Obama Nation of the future ---

This comment of yours confuses me

P.S. these men are black and their skin color doesn't protect them from being considered ? by other blacks and people from all ethnicity. you sure fooled me with that premise - black people don't ever snitch out there own or air there ? laundry - IMo most black people are decent hard working folks but they aren't about to say Obama ain't getting the job done -- I'm seeing the true side of what to many black folks won't say to white people to there face - I'd say the same thing to any black person I meet in public as I say here - this President has divided the country and many feel they have no options - & only a black man could have created that kind of situation.
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I'm saying you giving a lot of credit to factors that hold know weight. How is Obama trying to hide behind his skin when it's obvious that that wouldn't and couldn't work because silly people like you would be sure to attack him. And on the flip side, no one is protecting open idiots because of their skin like the ones i displayed. So your argument has no merit. But, don't get made when a lot for your hidden attempts and your blatant disrespect for this president no matter what gets called out. I see a lot of blacks guilty of expecting to much because hes black and things were so screwed under bush, so often two sides have their own agenda for a man that serves one country.

Also, Italians are known to snitch on the regular and white people Maury has plenty of crackers airing their ? laundry. White privilege allows white people to have the run of the place, so i could imagine you and your KKK friends saying what ever they wanted while waving the confederate flag and getting a pass.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^^

lmfao... the NBPP is about 12 people deep. if you get dissuaded from voting by them, you dont deserve a vote any damn way

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^^

lmfao... the NBPP is about 12 people deep. if you get dissuaded from voting by them, you dont deserve a vote any damn way

im sayin aint no one give a ? about the NBBP, they are a bunch of rowdy fast talkin imposters
  • heyslick
    Options
    ^^^^

lmfao... the NBPP is about 12 people deep. if you get dissuaded from voting by them, *you dont deserve a vote any damn way

Just image the outrage if this situation were reversed - members of the ? standing out front of a voting center & the feeble and elderly are just gonna walk on by like they don't exist - who the hell do you think you're fooling? - Mark my word the NBPP will be doing the same thing come voting time as they did previously.

so the ederly should just tough it out or lose there right to vote - yelp tuff luck old people.

• FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White people can't wait to get a white man back in the White House. The way it's supposed to be in America.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^^

lmfao... the NBPP is about 12 people deep. if you get dissuaded from voting by them, *you dont deserve a vote any damn way

Just image the outrage if this situation were reversed - members of the ? standing out front of a voting center & the feeble and elderly are just gonna walk on by like they don't exist - who the hell do you think you're fooling? - Mark my word the NBPP will be doing the same thing come voting time as they did previously.

so the ederly should just tough it out or lose there right to vote - yelp tuff luck old people.

You're giving the NBPP way too much credit. It was only like two members who even tried "intimidating" people near the polling booths, and they were never tried or convicted due to lack of evidence. Most NBPP members have said they are disappointed in Obama, and the leader said a couple of months ago Black people shouldn't vote for Obama, or something to that effect. So don't exaggerate how much the NBPP is willing to protect Obama, you're being paranoid now.

• heyslick
    Options
    FlightKing wrote: »
    White people can't wait to get a white man back in the White House. The way it's supposed to be in America.

Don't worry mister black person? be happy -nothing is gonna change for the better, Uncle Sugar will take care of you & yours. ---- I'll answer to kingblaze (post above) as well - this election is rigged & you know damn well how this term is used SO often 'by any means necessary' - incidentally the NBPP has the right to go and be wherever they want & just their presence alone will scare off many voters. BTW kingblazer, I'm not paranoid just facing the fact that the NBPP regardless of what you said - they will have there faces in the place....period.

• i fit
    i fit Members Posts: 920
    Options
    I don't know about you guys but I will always have respect for Republicans. They have their base which is usually under educated, over weight and dependent on a government program vote to protect the people who take their money and jobs overseas. THAT ? IS GANGSTA!
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    You're giving the NBPP way too much credit. It was only like two members who even tried "intimidating" people near the polling booths, and they were never tried or convicted due to lack of evidence.
    well, if they were doing something wrong, they shouldn't get a pass just because they were doing it poorly. the quality is immaterial. that said, he seems to miss the fact that if the situation was reversed and it was the KKK doing it, we'd all say, "didn't they used to do this ? ALL THE TIME back in the day in these states?" ...and that's why it would be a bigger deal.
  • heyslick
    Options
    i fit wrote: »
    I don't know about you guys but I will always have respect for Republicans. They have their base which is usually under educated, over weight and dependent on a government program vote to protect the people who take their money and jobs overseas. THAT ? IS GANGSTA!

Yeah! wishful thinking folks are terribly smart - when people think all they have to do is vote for a certain person, and there mortgage and gas bill will suddenly go away - huh? damn deceitful politicians. OH well I'm sure she'll be getting a follow up letter from her saviour real soon -- incidentally asking for a donation (s)

• redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    Options
    whenever you go to vote there are ppl outside supporting their candidate