So Dez Bryant slapping his moms and pulling her hair out?

Options
d.green
d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2012 in From the Cheap Seats
Police say Dez Bryant assaulted his mother by slapping her across the face and pulling her hair.
Angela Bryant did not need to be taken to the hospital, but she did tell police she had pain and swelling as a result of the injuries.

Dez has been booked on Class A family violence charge. Since it's his first official arrest -- and not a felony -- it's unclear if a suspension is looming. Dez's mother became a hot topic around the 2010 draft when Dolphins GM Jeff Ireland asked the talented prospect if his mother was a prostitute.

This nicka out of control.

Comments

• bigrizz
    bigrizz Members Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Mustve been drinkin some moonshine down in Dallas...he trippin
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    where was his father at. i know my dad would beat the ? outta me if i laid hands on my mom.
  • bigrizz
    bigrizz Members Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    where was his father at. i know my dad would beat the ? outta me if i laid hands on my mom.

I think dad was never around hence the mom getting locked up for selling ? and selling her ass for a few years

• detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    his mom used to sell that ass on the street so she used ti being smacked around
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol if I ever raised my hand in anger towards my momma...

Slow singing and flower bringing. RIP Hustle Marsallis.
  • dbrazil412
    dbrazil412 Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    matt- wrote: »

rhetorical question...

idc what the reason is... you cant lay hands on ya mom. go head and beat the dog ? outta ya brother.. moms gets involved.. that ? gets broke up before she gets hurt
  • bigev240
    bigev240 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Somebody needs to pull him to the side and tell him to chill before he throw away his career.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he a "real ? "
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i see we got different reports coming out

Dez Bryant was arrested Monday for pushing his mother, a source tells ESPN Dallas. Bryant was reportedly arguing with his half brother when he wound up pushing his mother, Angela. She did not need to be taken to the hospital, but Bryant was still booked on a misdemeanor for assaulting a female family member. Although he's had a fistful of off-field issues, this is the petulant star's first arrest. It's unclear if Bryant will be hearing from the commissioner's office.

• PaperPlaneJane
    PaperPlaneJane Members Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    i see we got different reports coming out

Dez Bryant was arrested Monday for pushing his mother, a source tells ESPN Dallas. Bryant was reportedly arguing with his half brother when he wound up pushing his mother, Angela. She did not need to be taken to the hospital, but Bryant was still booked on a misdemeanor for assaulting a female family member. Although he's had a fistful of off-field issues, this is the petulant star's first arrest. It's unclear if Bryant will be hearing from the commissioner's office.

Yeah...he will...

• GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maybe he was pimpin Ma Dukes and ? didn't have his money
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? was probably sucking on that glass ? again....
    bet he was like "MAMA, I'm making money now, you need to be out dere sniffing that yay"
    another Dallas fail....you ? are a bunch of underachievers

Go Big Blue!
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he been on some ? eva since he put on a cowboys jersey complete underachiever I'll neva forget Skip Bayless called him a top 5 reciever. ? plays good for 1 half nd dissapears he got da tools to be an elite reciever but he's a 3rd option damn shame
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just listened to the 911 call and appearently this ain't the first time he put hands on Ma dukes. Dez is a ? . He will just be another washed up ? athlete that can't stay out of trouble.
  • Michael_Malice
    Options
    How you rip off your mama bra tho?
  • GettinLo
    Options
    How you rip off your mama bra tho?

Maybe she was with a trick?

• Matt-
    Options
    And people got mad cause teams were asking about his mom. I'm gonna up that thread and nosign hella posts
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is still very murky but they keyword is

Misdemeanor
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    he a "real ? ? "

fixed holmes....

• stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    star-telegram.com/2012/07/16/4103558/bryant-arrested-on-domestic-violence.html
    In an emotional 911 call, the mother of Dallas Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant can be heard telling friends that her son “tried to ? me” and that she’s going to “put an end to it today.”

Angela D. Bryant told police that her son hit her across the face with a ball cap, pulled her hair, tore her shirt and bra, and repeatedly struck her hands and wrists when she tried to push him away, according to records released Tuesday by the DeSoto Police Department.

“Babe, I can’t keep letting him do this. ... I can’t let him do me like this. I’m tired. I’m going to put an end to it today,” the 37–year-old woman can be heard telling someone else in the room during her call to 911.

Bryant surrendered to authorities Monday on a Class A misdemeanor warrant for assault with ? injury and immediately posted bond. If convicted, he faces a fine of up to one year in jail and a $4,000 fine, as well as possible punishment under the NFL’s personal conduct policy.

The assault apparently started at Angela Bryant’s home in the 800 block of West Pleasant Run Road in DeSoto about 1:15 p.m. Saturday.

Angela Bryant called 911 from a nearby friend’s house in the 900 block of Longmeadow Lane, telling police that her son was now there.

“He won’t go home. I keep telling him to go home. He won’t go,” she tells the dispatcher as a man can be heard yelling in the background.

Angela Bryant later tells the dispatcher that her son has left in his white Pearl Lincoln Navigator with the license plate “BAILME.”

Angela Bryant told dispatchers that no one had been drinking or taking drugs and that her brother, son and a friend were present when the assault occurred.

When asked if anybody was armed with weapons, Angela Bryant replied “not yet” but said her son had picked up a ball and tried to hit her with it.

“And then he grabbed me. You’ll see when you get here how my clothes look,” she tells the dispatcher.

Police did not immediately arrest Bryant because police saw no evidence of the assault. Evidence of the injuries, however, surfaced a day or two later, said DeSoto police Capt. Ron Smith during a news conference Tuesday morning.

Those injuries, according to the affidavit, included swelling to the woman’s wrists and around her left thumb and bruising on her upper arms. Angela Bryant also complained of pain in her wrists, hands and arms and soreness in her chest from her son pushing her, the affidavit states.

“It’s pretty straightforward,” Smith said. “He and his mom got in an argument. It’s physical. She got some injuries. We made the arrest.”

tumblr_m4tqjc8OHE1qee5oyo1_500.gif
    Angela Bryant later tells the dispatcher that her son has left in his white Pearl Lincoln Navigator with the license plate “BAILME.”

ibv8tk6xVzgQty.gif
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BAILME on his tags wtf. this is like level 10 ? ? right here
  • Michael_Malice
    Options
    BAILME

Oh the irony.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    BAILME on his tags wtf. this is like level 10 ? ? right here

It's some pure uncut niggnorance...
  • Matt-
    Options
    Damn that license plate almost as bad as Kennh Anderson's ex wife

Anderson has experienced off-court problems as well. As a result of a divorce from his ex-wife, former The Real World: Los Angeles cast member Tami Akbar Anderson (due to infidelity), she successfully acquired a sizeable portion of his assets. She had a license plate custom-made to mark her victory with the phrase "HISCASH."
  • GettinLo
    Options
    No one ever accused Dez of being the brightest dude in the world... but BAILME... and a NAVIGATOR??? 2 ? moves