50 Cent

Options
SlickestR
SlickestR Members Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2012 in The Reason
why do y'all still give 50 Cent attention? i swear this ? doesn't even need to be in the game with all the money he's getting from endorsements, movies, video-games and all that other ? . He's struggling to put out a come back album. Gangsta rap hasn't got any mainstream attention since late 2006 (that's if you count Chief Keef as "Gangsta Rap") I know he's released several mixtapes, but did they even catch a buzz on the mainstream level? G-Unit as we know it is dead.

so he's coming out with Street King Immortal this year with the new single called "New Day" w/ Dr. Dre and Alicia Keys

do you guys still think that 50 Cent can make a comeback with this album and his content that he regliously sticks to most of the time? and Why is he still talked about on the IC?

Comments

• GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited July 2012
    Options
    well this is a hiphop 4um & boo boo is apart of hiphop so of course sum1 is gonna make a thread about him like U did lol.,.& NO therr is no comebackin fa boo boo imean boo boo got all that money & he cant even drop a album when he wantz 2 & he aint got a label backin him cuz hez FINISH;D..
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No, 50 time came and went. That he got shot 9 times ? and Ems pet monkey got old. He oversaturated himself and he isnt a compelling artist like a Nas, Jay, Em to retain his fanbase. He had his run just like DMX, Nelly,Ja,etc.
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Instead of responding I'll just post a 50 cent diss track....AZ supposedly was going after woodface on this joint..feel free to add more (someone should make a 50 cent diss track thread)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyITb0eE33w
  • HassanCHOP
    HassanCHOP Members Posts: 612 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the ts sounding like a real ? . why you giving 50 cent so much attention? he already made his money? wahhh wahhh wahhh, i'm suffering from feminine itch. ? shut the fuckk up
  • GeE-757
    edited July 2012
    Options
    @uolag...HOT YAMZ @ ya sig wit all them albumz & that fat L & sack lol
    Instead of responding I'll just post a 50 cent diss track....AZ supposedly was going after woodface on this joint..feel free to add more (someone should make a 50 cent diss track thread)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyITb0eE33w

i shut'd this ggggay-unit lovin crackaz thread down wit nuttin but boo boo dissez lol

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/473523/bad-news-va-now-that-sounds-great/p6

boo boo is da biggest ? hiphop has eva seen cuz hez been ? ;d on by da WHOLE INDUSTRY ha...
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This dude got a new album out... not one song being played on NY radio... none. And this is the same dude that literally ran NY for like 5 years, even with mixtape ? . Oh well, he got his money, which is all that matters, right?

*continues bumpin Back When*

Life Is Good.
  • GeE-757
    edited July 2012
    Options
    uolag wrote: »
    My ? @GeE-757......

What you now about JHUNIPPUZ "A SNIPPET OF A LEGACY"

THERE IS A STORE I USE TO GO TO IN TIDEWATER, NORFOLK. I FORGOT WHAT STREET IT WAS BUT IT WASN'T FAR FROM THOSE NAVAL BASES

THEY HAD ALL KIND OF UNDERGROUND ? . I REMEMBER THIS FAT DUDE WITH A SCRUFFY LOOKING AFRO WORKING THERE. HE PUT ME ON TO A LOT OF ? .

I USE TO HANG AROUND THE 7 CITIES. ALSO USE TO GO TO PICASSO NIGHT CLUB. ? WAS ALWAYS FIGHTING IN THERE. ? BAD MOUTHING VA JUST DON'T KNOW.

lol@ jhunippuz thatz that underground norfolk hiphop group...i aint know u b out n da 757 va thatz watz up i know wherr da naval base is but i dont know wat store ya talkin about & ive been 2 that picassoz b4 but i dont ? wit va beach & norfolk like that imma hampton & badnewz kat like AI lol..but u rite katz is krazy if they think this area is sweet & they think they can set up shop herr cuz outta townerz get ? ;d out herr if they is on that ? ? !
  • GeE-757
    Options
    I just googled it. It's called DJ's Music & Video on Tidewater Drive. Anyway, do they still rob & ? sailors in the parking lot at the shipyard in Bad Newz. Everytime i watched the the news it seemed like a common thing.

I love Hampton..... use to go to Hampton University and Old Dominion to bag some chicks. Got friends that was part of those black fraternities. Chillin with them got me so much ?

I remember going to the Roc The Mic Tour back in 2003 when 50 cents, busta, & fab was touring with Jay Z. One of the Best tours i ever been to.

yeah i know wat ya talkin about ive been 2 djz musik & video & thatz funnie that u brought up da shipyard cuz im about 2 head that way 2 cop sum bud but nah they aint robbin & killin sailorz like that no mo 2 my knowledge...& im wit u on that hampton is great & hampton university is a blk heaven wit mad freakz & odu b havin sum bad beckyz i aint gonna front lol....& yeah i rememba that tour 2 but i aint go.,.
  • Nile Gambino
    Nile Gambino Members Posts: 934 ✭✭✭
    Options
    50 cent is a talented artist a real street ? but he is trapped because of lack in subject matter which only consists:1. queens supreme ? game/ ? street raps.
    2. ? joints.
    that's why his music repetitive that's why it lost it's originality
  • SlickestR
    SlickestR Members Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HassanCHOP wrote: »
    the ts sounding like a real ? . why you giving 50 cent so much attention? he already made his money? wahhh wahhh wahhh, i'm suffering from feminine itch. ? shut the fuckk up

? you shut the ? up. I've seen threads like "who's more relevant Jay-Z or 50 Cent? Rick Ross or 50 Cent?"
    I'm addressing the issue that 50 Cent isn't even relevant like he use to be 5 years ago. Sounds like your ? because you think i'm ? . Check the reason IC board, 50 Cent is more relevant on here than he is in mainstream hip-hop.

• NotAName4
    NotAName4 Members Posts: 27
    Options
    Thinking about it, has 50 got any songs that show any form of storytelling? He had his run, you could tell post massacre he wasn't going to have a long life span in rap, it was always about money. Least he didn't hide that fact
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 cent is a talented artist a real street ? but he is trapped because of lack in subject matter which only consists:1. queens supreme ? game/ ? street raps.
    2. ? joints.

soundslike you jsut explained why 50 has ZERO talent...lack of subject matter, repetitive songs...
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He sold ? , got shot by Hommo, got stabbed by Black Child, got his chain-snatched by Kunte Kinte, got chairs hurled at him by Bang Em Smurf on stage and then got dissed by the entire industry. What else is left?

you can sell ? , wear wigs, do nude Jail-house shower scenes, blackball Styles P, secretly record Young Bucks phone convos, take ? magazine covers, date elderly white women and in the end your rap-career is gonna be on life support.

His online Stan-base alternate between ? & Taylor Swift in their avatars, his Gorilla-Unit label crumbled so bad that he's signing reality show DJs and his bosses seem more comfortable dropping singles with artists he beefed with instead of him.

When you breed negativity and divisiveness you can only expect to have a short run and eventually have everybody distance themselves from you.
  • El Payaso
    El Payaso Members Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wanna get money like fif
  • GeE-757
    Options
    2. ? joints.

r u wHITE?? cuz u cant b serious wit da bold cuz when did a VICTIM/SNITCH become real steet ? ? boo boo aint a PROBLEM CHILD hez just a CHILD WIT A PROMBLEm!

http://youtu.be/-8XK1B4KkZk
    That year, woodface had it on lock. I got caught up in the hype a little bit until someone put me on to this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbSG0Y6RYVI

^^^^^^

that ? had me laughing

I got shot 9 times, that ? need a hug.... lol

yeah yuk, bo, bange em, ? & BIG SWING ether;d boo boo back n 04 wit HE AINT A THUG & u aint lyin n 03 boo boo had da streetz on lock cuz all i heard that yr n da 757 va was boo boo & da ggggggay-unit smh...& da krazy thang is i was alwaYZ a MURDER INC/DEATHROW/RAPALOT supporter so i copp'd that IN THUGZ WE TRUSTZ yuk & bo album da 1st day like around march 04 & therr was only 2 copyz n da store....

2m47l9d.jpg

245h6w7.jpg

"DA MAG HELD @ 50 I SWING & AIM SWIFFLY ? IF U DONT KNOW U BESTA BACK UP SLOWLY" -CowBOy
    http://youtu.be/BCWYukHor6E

yuk&bo dissin boo boo n 03
    http://youtu.be/PmtDz5tQARQ

yukmouth & bo was JA RULIN boo boo n da UNDERGROUND back n 03 04 matter fact da REGIME/KENNY KING PIN diss;d boo boo back n 01 on YUKMOUTHZ THUG LORD DA NU TESTAMENT 'REGIME KILLAZ 2001' fa HOW 2 ROB...so yeah i was up on that HE AINT A THUG diss 2 back n 04 i was 1 of da few katz n da 757 va wit IN THUGZ WE TRUST & when 05 came & boo boo diss;d BAD NEWZ, VA & then had a change of heart & apologized on 103jamz it was a WRAP fa that BABOON lol...

http://youtu.be/ffUPZYTBP-E
    2mhx2xs.jpg

H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    He sold ? , got shot by Hommo, got stabbed by Black Child, got his chain-snatched by Kunte Kinte, got chairs hurled at him by Bang Em Smurf on stage and then got dissed by the entire industry. What else is left?

you can sell ? , wear wigs, do nude Jail-house shower scenes, blackball Styles P, secretly record Young Bucks phone convos, take ? magazine covers, date elderly white women and in the end your rap-career is gonna be on life support.

His online Stan-base alternate between ? & Taylor Swift in their avatars, his Gorilla-Unit label crumbled so bad that he's signing reality show DJs and his bosses seem more comfortable dropping singles with artists he beefed with instead of him.

When you breed negativity and divisiveness you can only expect to have a short run and eventually have everybody distance themselves from you.

DEAD@ DA BOLD....YOOOOOOO AINT IT MAN AKA AMEN!
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    @uolag give me some ? , i ain't hit any girl since sara that was bout 3 months ago
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Oh, and by the way... just because you act "hood" and still make songs about killing and drug dealing doesn't mean you're not a sellout. If anything, 50 is even worse than them dudes cuz obviously he's overcompensating for the fact that he doesn't have the talent of them dudes and even he knows he lost the hood's respect. At least Jay and Wayne have grown a bit as artists. And to top it off, he shows not only he'll do anyone over for the money, but he doesn't even know how to act once he gets it. To paraphrase one of his flunkies, he's only "hood" cuz he has no choice.

EDIT: this was for the other 50 thread, but it applies here too. My bad.
  • Nile Gambino
    Nile Gambino Members Posts: 934 ✭✭✭
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    2. ? joints.

r u wHITE?? cuz u cant b serious wit da bold cuz when did a VICTIM/SNITCH become real steet ? ? boo boo aint a PROBLEM CHILD hez just a CHILD WIT A PROMBLEm!

http://youtu.be/-8XK1B4KkZk
    That year, woodface had it on lock. I got caught up in the hype a little bit until someone put me on to this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbSG0Y6RYVI

^^^^^^

that ? had me laughing

I got shot 9 times, that ? need a hug.... lol

yeah yuk, bo, bange em, ? & BIG SWING ether;d boo boo back n 04 wit HE AINT A THUG & u aint lyin n 03 boo boo had da streetz on lock cuz all i heard that yr n da 757 va was boo boo & da ggggggay-unit smh...& da krazy thang is i was alwaYZ a MURDER INC/DEATHROW/RAPALOT supporter so i copp'd that IN THUGZ WE TRUSTZ yuk & bo album da 1st day like around march 04 & therr was only 2 copyz n da store....

2m47l9d.jpg

245h6w7.jpg

"DA MAG HELD @ 50 I SWING & AIM SWIFFLY ? IF U DONT KNOW U BESTA BACK UP SLOWLY" -CowBOy
    http://youtu.be/BCWYukHor6E

yuk&bo dissin boo boo n 03
    http://youtu.be/PmtDz5tQARQ

yukmouth & bo was JA RULIN boo boo n da UNDERGROUND back n 03 04 matter fact da REGIME/KENNY KING PIN diss;d boo boo back n 01 on YUKMOUTHZ THUG LORD DA NU TESTAMENT 'REGIME KILLAZ 2001' fa HOW 2 ROB...so yeah i was up on that HE AINT A THUG diss 2 back n 04 i was 1 of da few katz n da 757 va wit IN THUGZ WE TRUST & when 05 came & boo boo diss;d BAD NEWZ, VA & then had a change of heart & apologized on 103jamz it was a WRAP fa that BABOON lol...

http://youtu.be/ffUPZYTBP-E
    2mhx2xs.jpg

H-Rap 180 wrote: »

DEAD@ DA BOLD....YOOOOOOO AINT IT MAN AKA AMEN!

i am not white and being black doesnt mean gangsta plus i am sure you ain't gangsta enough to ? with the supreme team so shut the ? up boo boo's mom was a figure in the underworld supreme team you probably a member of a female gang
  • GeE-757
    edited July 2012
    Options
    @Nile ? boo booz momma was kissin GIRLZ!
    CainMarko wrote: »
    50 used to be nice back in the day but after he got shot and dropped by the label he changed his style up and started going at any rapper to put his name out there.

I respect his hustle and get money schemes but dude is ? when it all comes down to it.

@ da bold boo booz rap hustle RATTIN & BEEFIN end'd up bitin him n da azz cuz itz a WRAP fa his RAP CAREER he put himself n a BOX thinkin he was gaawd of rap cuz SELLZ...yess boo boo is SMART fa goin out & findin other wayz 2 make money outside of HIPHOP cuz therr is no mo money n hiphop fa boo boo now thatz y hez stanky rich but he cant drop a album when he wantz 2 cuz money does not make GOOD MUSIK lol.,..& boo boo is da only rapper n hiphop history that has diss;d 6 7 rapperz on ALL his albumz thatz y hez n da BOX hez n now wherr nobody but c list rapperz wanna ? wit boo boo imean even boo booz cross dressin BAAWSEZ DRE & FEM is workin wit people boo boo dont like cuz da baboonz show is OVA! lol..
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    High All The Time.
    Ski Mask Way.
    Baltimore Love Thing.

Those^ are my favorite 50 songs. He has a few more songs that I think are cool. But other than that, I don't ? with that crab ass ? 's catalogue.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    CainMarko wrote: »
    50 used to be nice back in the day but after he got shot and dropped by the label he changed his style up and started going at any rapper to put his name out there.

I respect his hustle and get money schemes but dude is ? when it all comes down to it.
    50 been dissing people even before he got shot. Remember how to rob?

To me 50 cent has the talent but I'm starting to think he doesn't know how to evolve as an artist. He still thinks people want that grodt sound. I think 50 could make some dope ? if he worked with premo but then he may lose his ? stanbase
  • GeE-757
    Options
    Jamaica wrote: »
    50 been dissing people even before he got shot. Remember how to rob?

To me 50 cent has the talent but I'm starting to think he doesn't know how to evolve as an artist. He still thinks people want that grodt sound. I think 50 could make some dope ? if he worked with premo but then he may lose his ? stanbase

yes how 2 rob is wat made me realize boo boo was a GIMMICK cuz he start;d off wit HOW 2 ROB dissin n da UNDERGROUND & then when he finally makez it n da MAINSTREAM boo boo does not change hez still DISSIN imean get rich or die snitchin is basIcally about JA RULE thatz y i dont think that ? is a klassik especially when boo boo was da REAL WANKSTA! & after get rich or die snitchin boo boo neva stop;d dissin rapperz & then he wouldnt stop talkin about SELLZ & that ? got old quick cuz boo boo can only sell recordz wit BEEF cuz name 1 boo boo album wherr hez not dissin a rapper...
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 cent ain't that bad, i like the tracks he did with nas.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Word his old mixtapes were dope 50 cent and nore were the only lyricists to lose their lyrical ability smh.
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options